Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit subhuman of the week

• Thread starter blackpill_incel
  • Start date
blackpill_incel said:
You never messaged me lol

I posted my lookalike on the last page. Can’t post a pic of me due to bloat from medication.

TheRealChincel said:
I posted my lookalike on the last page. Can’t post a pic of me due to bloat from medication.

What photo are you referring to

blackpill_incel said:
What photo are you referring to

This one:

scan33.jpg

Lol at this dude. It's all in your GENES. Basic natural selection shows you that sexual selection is based on acquiring the best ones(especially for women, not really for men). You can hide your genes somewhat through things like plastic surgery and maybe weight loss but it's mostly going to be uncontrollable. Unfortunately he still holds to a cuckold mindset.

mikepence said:
Lol at this dude. It's all in your GENES. Basic natural selection shows you that sexual selection is based on acquiring the best ones(especially for women, not really for men). You can hide your genes somewhat through things like plastic surgery and maybe weight loss but it's mostly going to be uncontrollable. Unfortunately he still holds to a cuckold mindset.

It will be funny to see him gain all his weight back once his landwhale wife leaves him

Even tho he is fat he mogs everyone here

fugmedaddy said:
Even tho he is fat he mogs everyone here

Lol these nibbas gettin banned left and right

takurak said:
Looks like he's using a sniper rifle

Idk, I just wanted to show how the hardest workers do the shittiest jobs for little to no money.

FeminismsCancer said:
Idk, I just wanted to show how the hardest workers do the shittiest jobs for little to no money.

Thats how career life is. If you aren't educated well, you end up there too or another shitty job

takurak said:
Thats how career life is. If you aren't educated well, you end up there too or another shitty job

Even if you are educated as an ugly male, a gl guy will get the job over you

blackpill_incel said:

This is not true and pure cope.

takurak said:
This is not true and pure cope.

Lol keep telling yourself that

Looks permeate into everything

this is really discouraging actually

heroinfather said:
this is really discouraging actually

If you're fatcel

Are you? You won't know unless you at least try to lose weight

hes not ugly, he mogs lots of users that post here, especially considering he still has facial fat left to lose

blackpill_incel said:

This tbh. Even getting educated as a ugly male is harder. University admissions choose the better looking candidate during the interview when qualifications are equal. Most students in Bristol medical school were above average looking I noticed

(I don't go there incase anyone tries to dox me)

_incelinside said:
This tbh. Even getting educated as a ugly male is harder. University admissions choose the better looking candidate during the interview when qualifications are equal. Most students in Bristol medical school were above average looking I noticed

(I don't go there incase anyone tries to dox me)

True

Also doxing is for gay nerds with too much time on their hands

he looks like a more retarded version of alex jones

Westcoastincel said:
he looks like a more retarded version of alex jones

Alex Jones might be aspie