Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit thread claims men and women’s lives are too incomparable — doesn’t seem to perceive how much worse what they’re describing is for men

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/l62lf2/men_and_womens_lives_are_too_incomparable_for_us/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

^^^ Claims average men and average women have dramatically different experiences with the other sex, but the flaw is putting these forth as though they’re evenly remotely equal in terms of how and they are.

A) women’s fear of men raping and stalking them is deeply irrational — the vast and overwhelming majority of men never even attempt to rape someone in all their life and many MANY women out there do make fake rape accusations and rewrite stories in their mind even though they deny it. We have to go to the court cases and what number are deemed false vs true, not self reported meaningless data where fucking every woman claims they were raped even though they actually weren’t.

Honestly what more do women want? Guilty until proven innocent? Because to me, yeah it sure as fuck seems that way.

On top of which one has to ask the oh so hellish and evil question in their eyes — how bad of an experience is being raped in actuality? (https://incels.is/threads/how-bad-of-an-experience-is-being-raped.268161/).

B) Notice in that Reddit post the OP seems to be saying that “having to let people who hit on you down easy” is somehow comparable to never having options at all — just fucking lmao, what utter bunk.

It is obviously much MUCH better to have all the options and the full inbox and then have to turn people down — total joke of a comparison.

See, this is how it is with women though — they expect all their asinine trivial “problems” to be taken not even as seriously, but MORE seriously than the genuine problems males experience. Women are a meme and men are easily manipulated fools.

Last edited:
Women's problems are men's dreams.

A man would give everything to be hit on daily or have women trying to force themselves onto him.

A man would give everything to be hit on daily or have women trying to force themselves onto him.
More true words were never spoken — you’re correct, good observation.

Its like comparing a starving homeless man to a guy at a first class buffet who has to deal with too many options and is "stressed out" because of this.

More true words were never spoken — you’re correct, good observation.
And men are confused by this. The missing piece of the puzzle, the thing that makes all the difference is that men don't find the vast majority of women repulsive to the point where they don't want to do anything sexual with them unless they're getting paid or getting something out of it. But that's how women feel about men

Its like comparing a starving homeless man to a guy at a first class buffet who has to deal with too many options and is "stressed out" because of this.
the difference is that men don't find the vast majority of women repulsive to the point where they don't want to do anything sexual with them unless they're getting paid or getting something out of it. But that's how women feel about men

Excellent analogy

If sex isnt a big deal why is rape such a serious crime?

Should be a citation at best tbh unless..

Extremely based.

I would love nothing more than a woman attempting to force herself onto me, or a full inbox of women pining for my attention.

Female problems are basically male desires. If that doesn't show you how fucked up women are I dont know what will

The positive attention toilets receive throughout their lives is a full body and mind experience. You just cannot feel bad about yourself. It affects your entire life and your mood every day. You dont just eat at fancy first class buffets, you live in a fancy five star hotel your entire life but for free.

Perfect analogy tbh — well put
And men are confused by this. The missing piece of the puzzle, the thing that makes all the difference is that men don't find the vast majority of women repulsive to the point where they don't want to do anything sexual with them unless they're getting paid or getting something out of it. But that's how women feel about men
Your level of based is over 9000 lmao — this board is fortunate to have you mate.

holy shit. Giga true

women’s fear of men raping and stalking them is deeply irrational
This. Drives me crazy when bitches claim they're oppressed because they're paranoid schizos who think an ugly man glancing at them means he will rape them

Before Christmas I remember watching a livestream - I think it might have been that one where members of the MGTOW and Incel community came together. I think Sandman and Lamprey Milt and FACEandLMS all were on this stream and they were talking about the manosphere in terms of generational differences in the dating market.

The fact is because of changes in society the typical man and woman today simply cannot relate to one another in a way that wasn't true for boomers. Your average woman gets and endless parade of attention and takes 20 dicks before she is even at the age of consent. She goes and parties it up in college. Gets a corporate job in HR or marketing that corporations made up for her. She is living in some dumb condo with a cat. "Daddy" probably funds her life style and she has 10 shit tons of debt - for college, credit card, the loan for her BMW.

What is the typical man doing at that age? Fewer men go to college. Corporations won't make up a job for you so you're probably working something shit. I worked with illegal immigrants on a building site and fruit picking and then worked in a factory which processed oil products where I was the only white person and worked for this ruthless Punjabi businessman. Then I did industrial cleaning which included drains. I was filthy all the time. I was living at home with my parents because I was 22 before I even earned minimum wage. I was driving a shit pile car that wouldn't start and saved hard to get a shitty Toyota. My parents on the other hand supported my sister to pretty much live the life and slut it up. They even got her a car and lent her money for a deposit.

I have nothing in common with women my own age. All they were doing was partying and slutting it up.

I look back on myself and just cringe at the time I wasted on trying to get a date and chasing and simping for women.

Your average woman gets and endless parade of attention
I was in a normie conversation about clubbing and it was clear to see how the women were all far, far more experienced than the men. They knew all the ins and outs of the club and its rules. They knew where all the fun places were in the city. The men were largely ignorant and slaves to their work. How many more nightlife excursions must the women have had than the men to create such disparity?

Or, observe a woman's phone versus a man's phone. A woman: thousands of messages, full inboxes, a constant stream of male attention. A man: one message, an automated notice from a bot. It's night and day. Ever wonder why women are so cagey about their phones?

The average man can't begin to imagine (or is in denial of) the options available to women in the social sphere. Women are absolutely drowning in attention and validation. The amount of social clout the average woman has, versus that of the average man, is like comparing billionaire trust fund kids to homeless persons on the street. Yet women are not satisfied with what they have; nowadays they seek to dominate men in the sphere of work through diversity and fiat decree (and judging from how many women's only initiatives there are, they're succeeding).

Before Christmas I remember watching a livestream - I think it might have been that one where members of the MGTOW and Incel community came together. I think Sandman and Lamprey Milt and FACEandLMS all were on this stream and they were talking about the manosphere in terms of generational differences in the dating market.

The fact is because of changes in society the typical man and woman today simply cannot relate to one another in a way that wasn't true for boomers. Your average woman gets and endless parade of attention and takes 20 dicks before she is even at the age of consent. She goes and parties it up in college. Gets a corporate job in HR or marketing that corporations made up for her. She is living in some dumb condo with a cat. "Daddy" probably funds her life style and she has 10 shit tons of debt - for college, credit card, the loan for her BMW.

What is the typical man doing at that age? Fewer men go to college. Corporations won't make up a job for you so you're probably working something shit. I worked with illegal immigrants on a building site and fruit picking and then worked in a factory which processed oil products where I was the only white person and worked for this ruthless Punjabi businessman. Then I did industrial cleaning which included drains. I was filthy all the time. I was living at home with my parents because I was 22 before I even earned minimum wage. I was driving a shit pile car that wouldn't start and saved hard to get a shitty Toyota. My parents on the other hand supported my sister to pretty much live the life and slut it up. They even got her a car and lent her money for a deposit.

I have nothing in common with women my own age. All they were doing was partying and slutting it up.

I look back on myself and just cringe at the time I wasted on trying to get a date and chasing and simping for women.
My family and grandparents even are the same way — support no matter what for the women in the family but men get fucked and best carry themselves or be the subject of ridicule and shame. You won’t get assistance they’d just as well see you homeless as some point — there’s this whole mentality that women are precious and need to be taken care of and there’s this bias that if they fail it wasn’t their fault, but men are expected to “man up” and carry all the weight themselves — ironically so that one day they can just give all of it to women again in some form or another, it’s bullshit. What’s even more rage fuel is society and both men and women deny this, but it’s absolutely true in my country at least — has been my observation all my life.

Women are stupid and don’t have any actual adversity to deal with. They always had it easy