Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit thread "My son is a hateful incel" got a Video

Villain

Villain

Banned
-
Remember the reddit thread "my son is a hateful incel" 2 years ago?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dyv9nyaXpw

Almost all people in the comments seems to believe this thread. I guess the failo effect on the term "incel" also contributes to it

here is master's posts about the thread

Last edited:
Imagine watching this

Jfl at the thumbnail being a fat ricecel

What I think is funny is that the bottom-tier Youtube commentator reading out loud forum posts is completely automated by text-to-speech programs.

Last edited:
I still can't tell if that thread was a LARP from IT or bait from an incel. Either way, it was hilarious.

What I think is funny that the bottom-tier Youtube commentator reading out loud forum posts is completely automated by text-to-speech programs.
Normies eat it up for some reason. Probably because they couldn’t be bothered to actually go on cuckit

What I think is funny is that the bottom-tier Youtube commentator reading out loud forum posts is completely automated by text-to-speech programs.

Why do they always portray us as fat, ugly, neckbeards? If looks aren't important, why not portray us as decent looking mentalcels?

Remember the reddit thread "my son is a hateful incel" 2 years ago?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dyv9nyaXpw

Almost all people in the comments seems to believe this thread. I guess the failo effect on the term "incel" also contributes to it

here is master's posts about the thread

This is the fakest video I've ever seen.

text-to-speech videos are annoying af
As obnoxious as WatchMojo top ten videos with the sarcastic narration.
This is the fakest video I've ever seen.
Didn't watch but I'm inclined to agree.

this got a video ages ago

text-to-speech videos are annoying af
As obnoxious as WatchMojo top ten videos with the sarcastic narration.

In 2 to 5 years you won't be able to determine whether a human or machine read the text out loud (ignoring very specific jargon or niche language).

In 2 to 5 years you won't be able to determine whether a human or machine read the text out loud (ignoring very specific jargon or niche language).
Technology hasn't completely stagnated so probably.
That same technology could come in useful for more convincing AI waifus and personal assistants

Only normies would believe something as outlandish as this, just roll every single undesirable stereotype into one story.

It's about as ridiculous as a caricature of a black person in the ghetto wearing a gold chain while enjoying a meal of watermelon, fried chicken, and grape soda he bought with food stamps.

It's about as ridiculous as a caricature of a black person in the ghetto wearing a gold chain while enjoying a meal of watermelon, fried chicken, and grape soda he bought with food stamps.

Plenty of white normies that still believe this but try to disguise it as admiration for black people and knowing "the struggle".

Why do they always portray us as fat, ugly, neckbeards? If looks aren't important, why not portray us as decent looking mentalcels?
They’re spreading the blackpill and they don’t even know it.

Plenty of white normies that still believe this but try to disguise it as admiration for black people and knowing "the struggle".

Nothing wrong with watermelon and fried chicken tbh, I love it

Nothing wrong with watermelon and fried chicken tbh, I love it
Haven't tried eating watermelon and fried chicken for the same meal but Ig it would be a pretty good combination depending on how well the fried chicken is prepared.

Watermelon juice is great too.

Am kinda annoyed cuz some restaurants had to shut down cuz covid :(

Listened to the whole thing. This has to be a larp. The "incel" portrayed had all of the negative stereotypes attached to it. It really shows that people don't really know much about us. Most of us aren't violent, most of us aren't fat, most of us don't hound women and call them names to their face. Most of us are holed up in our rooms 24/7 or working a shitty 9-5 while living with parents. We mostly keep to ourselves. It's a real shame that people still view as violent, aggressive and confrontational. Sigh.