Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reddit White Knight Cucks harass and doxx a RuneScape streamer for saying kys to a GIRLLLLL

white-knights man smh.

did the guy get banned?

edit: he did.

Last edited:

@Insomniac

prime age females are the most protected and privileged members of society they are all modern living cleopatras. not even children are protected as much as teenage and adult females. they are literal gods in todays society, nothing can be said about them or else you get hunted. what a world

SOY WHITE KNIGHT FAGGOTS

so what it changed ? I would keep telling her same thing if I were him. what a hERo

Give this man a donation, he earned it :feelshaha:

prime age females are the most protected and privileged members of society they are all modern living cleopatras. not even children are protected as much as teenage and adult females. they are literal gods in todays society, nothing can be said about them or else you get hunted. what a world

Amazing, imagine being that un-self aware.

imagine a ritalincel rs stream.
J
F
L
:feelshaha:

high t, potentially literal slayer tbh

“She’s suicidal. She could’ve died you heartless monster”
CAD48476 D094 4F0E A49A A35BFC040AE0

“She’s suicidal. She could’ve died you heartless monster”
View attachment 83100

Man tells attention whore to actually kill herself and everyone freaks out.

IT tells ugly people to kill themselves and everyone applauds.

Le reddit xD @Weed

Can I borrow this quote???? I love it!!

Oh wow, someone said kill yourself to someone else on the internet. How shocking.

Imagine becoming so obsessed by someone saying KYS in a video game, just imagine being such a pathetic excuse for a human being

fucking lmao
reddit always deliver enough soy to feed all africa
i hope she listened to this smart streamer.

Opened up the reddit thread and Ctrl+f the word incel and found like 3 results.

it's like the new buzzword for white knights

Opened up the reddit thread and Ctrl+f the word incel and found like 3 results.

it's like the new buzzword for white knights
The world hates us.. but the world never gave me a reason to like it. So I don't care.

Keep hating us. You merely feed the problem and push a solution a lot further down the line. Potentially ruining societies chances at retaining a social cohesion.. more likely stoking social civil war.

WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK:soy:
This guy needs some serious help:soy:

She had it coming tbh

I hope the roastie killed herself

Who knows, maybe she is truly suicidal. Good looking women aren’t impervious to how shitty life may choose to treat people. Although, it’s tons more likely she’s an attention whore so I won’t say anything. And I know this wouldn’t have gotten as much momentum as it did if it were a guy, so I won’t do anything about it either. But I hate the guy regardless, for his faggoty chipmunk laugh. It wasn’t that funny.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with suicide or promoting it, normshits go apeshit as always over offensive yet good advice.