Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Redditards experiences always seem to be the opposite of reality

• Thread starter Ahegao enthusiast
  • Start date
A

Ahegao enthusiast

Banned
-
Those fags are the ultimate contrarians, they have to oppose any statement someone else gives.
Just a few minutes ago I saw some moron say "you might think old people are bad with technology, but my 80 year old father is better at using a computer than most 20 year olds"
Yeah I'm sure your near death alzheimer's stricken father is a technical genius.
You see them say this shit with other generally accepted statements.
Nerds dont get laid
"Umm actshually my friend is a completely stereotypical geek, but he has sex with a new hot girl every weekend"
Women like tall guys
"Umm actshually my hubby is 4'2"
Men dont want to be cucked
"Umm actshually my hubby loves watching me get creampied by Tyrone"

they are in the denial fase of the seven stages of grief

Those fags are the ultimate contrarians, they have to oppose any statement someone else gives.
Just a few minutes ago I saw some moron say "you might think old people are bad with technology, but my 80 year old father is better at using a computer than most 20 year olds"
Yeah I'm sure your near death alzheimer's stricken father is a technical genius.
Nerds dont get laid
"Umm actshually my friend is a completely stereotypical geek, but he has sex with a new hot girl every weekend"
Women like tall guys
Yeah some of there claims are so exaggerated anyone with working eyes can tell it's nonsense.

They seem to think that if they just say something often enough it will eventually become true

They seem to think that if they just say something often enough it will eventually become true
If you tell a lie a thousand times it eventually becomes the truth

They think exceptions prove the norm false. Freezing point IQ

This is what happens when you're overexposed to a combination of Disney-esque fantasy bullshit, pop culture, and unreliable progressive sources.

Nerds dont get laid
Women like tall guys
NAXALT is their fucking debate tool of choice "NOT ALL X ARE LIKE THAT" when you NAXALT you are automatically admitting that "But 99 percent are" and ceding the debate to your opponent anybody who uses naxalt in their arguments is actually retarded.
This is what happens when you're overexposed to a combination of Disney-esque fantasy bullshit, pop culture, and unreliable progressive sources.
Also lead from toys, poison in the food, jewish television, boomer/xer parenting, single parent households, and public school does to your brain.

Also lead from toys, poison in the food, jewish television, boomer/xer parenting, single parent households, and public school does to your brain.
You forgot the church.

they are in the denial fase of the seven stages of grief
They think exceptions prove the norm false. Freezing point IQ
If you tell a lie a thousand times it eventually becomes the truth
Goebbels me

Goebbels me
It's not even a quote by Goebbels.

"The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly and with unflagging attention. It must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over. Here, as so often in this world, persistence is the first and most important requirement for success."
It doesn't even mention "lies", you don't need lies if what you're saying is based on truth. Blackpilling is actually quite similar.

The amount of denial on Reddit is insane. Soon the IT cucks will go to 4chan and then here. It's a vicious cycle, because the truly blackpilled will just commit suicide or leave because they can't take the abyss that is the blackpill.

I know what you mean. Reddit filth are annoying little cunts and they deserve to die in a school/college shooting or a terrorist attack.

They love arguing & wanna seem superior all the time so make shit up & buy their own bullshit then act smug.

just be delusional reddittard theory

Reddit is a psy-op to brainwash the sludge brains of society into believing that everything in the world is absolutely fine.
Just be an 80 yr old Russian Hacker theory. :feelsNeo: