Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Redditcuck on IT suggests re-introducing slavery of incels

I'd do it if it got me sex.

> dignity
> reddit

bruh moment

we should also "re-introduce" raping of sluts and whores (in minecraft)

Yikerinos :soy:

For a group for people ostensibly committed to "bodily autonomy" and "dignity", they didn't really think this through.
Cucks and normies are the biggest hypocrites

We already are slaves.

he suggest that we read to children? i tought we are all pedos

They should be made into librarians
I thought incels are well known killers. Why would you want an incel as a librarian?

Customer service
Thought incels were unclean and disgusting to everyone openly? You want that as someone controlling customer service?

Reading to the elderly/children
Okay so incels aren't all pedos now? I thought that was one of the arguments. Now you want incels reading to children?

Boys & girls clubs
Already questioned this above.

Meals on wheels, etc.
But we're unclean. You want someone unsanitary to handle food now?

Anything where they are forced to interact with other human beings.
Already asked within the first part.

So which is it? Is it that we're incurable, unclean, disgusting killers that need to be murdered, or are we meant to be trusted yet forced into slavery?
Exactly.

Here's something for them -

"IT whores should be forbidden to go outside their houses unless they have to take out the trash. They should all be assigned to incels as state mandated girlfriends and also give birth to their kids. And no complaining or asking for rights, they should behave like the slaves they are.

They should also give other incels free handjobs, blowjobs, massages etc. And they will not be allowed to interact with people other than us."

HOW DOES THIS SOUND, IT FAGS??

"Lol no wonder wahmen aren't interested in these losers" :soy:

im gonna read to children but children is little girls and reading is putting their head on and the book im gonna be reading is my dick ;o

Incels should be forbidden from staying at home longer than the 7-8 hours needed to sleep. They should all be given community service until they find a paying job.

So that just confirms it then. They just want sexless males that dare to complain about women to be forced to do labor for as long as they are awake with no downtime of any kind.

This isn't the first time IT users have mused about forcing incels into servitude in response to reading an incel's shitposts about women.

These guys do realize that many people here actually have jobs?

All of that just for being sub 5 :feelsclown:

All this for believing in the simplest truth that looks matter while they deny it and want to enslave and 'punish' us

I hope that was a shitpost

Last edited:
All ITfaggots deserve getting Stinger level 2'ed in Devil May Cry

IT faggots deserve the rope.

All this for believing in the simplest truth that looks matter while they deny it and want to enslave and 'punish' us

I hope that was a shitpost

Course it isn't. The soyfaggots have a habit of writing "/s" when they are shitposting.

SpareEfficient made the comment suggesting slavery of incels not Coawh85, although they could be the same person.
Yea i saw it now i am retarded.Spare is some ex muslim foid stuck in a muslim marriage it would appear

AAAHHHH

All of that just for being sub 5 :feelsclown:

its probably a joke tbh

These guys do realize that many people here actually have jobs?
they think all incels are morbidly obese pedophilic neets who live in their parents basement, which according to the post, still doesnt disqualify you from reading storybooks to kids lol

I’d go into slavery if I could fuck my kikematch foid.

they think all incels are morbidly obese pedophilic neets who live in their parents basement, which according to the post, still doesnt disqualify you from reading storybooks to kids lol
JFL, these guys are dillusionmaxxed beyond all belief. :feelskek:

don't worry.in the next 50 years the normies will reintroduce the ugly laws and we will surely become slaves,like the koreans did back in the 80s.

don't worry.in the next 50 years the normies will reintroduce the ugly laws and we will surely become slaves,like the koreans did back in the 80s.

These laws deemed it illegal for "any person, who is diseased, maimed, mutilated or deformed in any way, so as to be an unsightly or disgusting object, to expose himself or herself to public view."

Most of us here are felons by birth

These laws deemed it illegal for "any person, who is diseased, maimed, mutilated or deformed in any way, so as to be an unsightly or disgusting object, to expose himself or herself to public view."

Most of us here are felons by birth
true.brutal.

but ofc males only. i bet landwhales will buy all enslaved incels and use them to stastify their pervert needs. so we will ascend (if you can call that so) as sexslaves for landwhales

reddit is all against slavery, racism, sexism etc. until they face any opposition, than they are all for it

They don‘t realize we would take jobs if we hadn‘t been treated like shit by other people our whole life and now don‘t want to do anything to help these bastards.

Many incels might actually like that idea tbh. I[UWSL] know the silver spoon fed OP might not understand that but it's true.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]But yeh fuck working for free, they should at least get minimum wage.[/UWSL]

Not permitted to stay home more than 8 hours a day for sleep?

So no more copes, but being forced to interact with normies all day, everyday?

I'd kill myself on the spot.