Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Redditfag goes full soyface after recieving a Nintendo 64

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

Imagine being this excited about recieving a 20 year old gaming console:feelsugh:
His fucking mouth literally looks like it's about to pop out of his skull, is this what pure ignorant bliss from having le wifey and consoomer products around you looks like? Damn I wish I could live in a state of simple mindedness like that

Consooooooooommmmmmmm!

BE6DE9B0 D7DC 4324 9E7F 1FA6C8C2B0DE

Damn...He automatically did the soyface. She is giving him this gift for him letting her and Tyrone fuck in the master bedroom as he watched Star Wars in the living room.

The life of gamer-Chad

Damn...He automatically did the soyface. She is giving him this gift for him letting her and Tyrone fuck in the master bedroom as he watched Star Wars in the living room.
Lmao fuck u bro i just was gonna say that and you beat me to it

Surprised he doesn’t look like your average soyboy. But that face JFL

I would've probably been excited too, but it depends on only 3 specific situations.
1. If I always wanted one as a kid, but never was able to get one and somehow they're rare to find. Then my wife gets me one. I might be excited.
2. If I had one growing up and I lost it or it was sold away or something. The wife somehow track down my old N64 and got it back to me. I could see getting excited that way.
3. N64 was a console that is hard to emulate or has no emulator for, kind of like the PS Vita or the N Gage or the original Xbox or the 360 or something. Then my wife gets me an N64 where there are cartridges out there that you can put roms onto it and play N64 games on it that I was excited to play. That's the final situation on how I could see myself being excited to get an N64.

There is no other way I could see myself getting excited for one.

But I say to you to rewatch the video. I honestly believe that's the look of someone faking excitement. Like I'm sure he likes games as his wife would not get him an N64 if he didn't (and I doubt she even knows what an N64 is because it's a woman) and heard him talking about N64 before. And he knows that she wasted money, and probably because she doesn't know about video games... she got ripped off by the idiot that sold her the N64, and all he could do is fake excitement because he knows the camera is on him and he can't backhand the bitch for being so stupid.
That's how I'm reading his body language.

wifes boyfriend is filming

Pretty and petite wife and still gets a soy'd out facial expression by nostalgia of playing N64 as a kid.

That makes no sense to me, no sense at all.

Look how the foid is cheering for the fact he now stop complaining about tyrones bad attitude because hes busy with his switch

I miss the days when the N64 was mainstream. I had one until about 2010.

cope, he has a gf/wife who loves him

I hate seeing feminine excuses for men being in a relationship possibly even more then seeing chad in one. These people would not survive a day in war.

the foid mogs him so we already know the relationship wont last lulz

He just looks like a beta cuck tbh.

That's pretty funny, but how does this relate to inceldom and stuff?

Reddit HQ needs to burn so they can't store this much soy on their servers

Making soy faces because of fucking N64? Now that's estrogen overload.

I refuse to believe these soyfags are heterosexual.

What a fucking consoomer. Just use an emulator you faggot piece of soy filth. No need to build up GBP for your wife's boyfriend to buy it for you.

the look on his face is when you get something shitty for xmas and are trying not to offend the person who gave the gift, i still have my pokemon nin 64 some where and I should still have my pokemon stadium and zelda as well, not sure if they work as I have not tried it since I was 13.

the look on his face is when you get something shitty for xmas and are trying not to offend the person who gave the gift, i still have my pokemon nin 64 some where and I should still have my pokemon stadium and zelda as well, not sure if they work as I have not tried it since I was 13.
high t

Shitty console. I still have my N64, but my 90% of the game library consists of pg 13 games. Nintendo sucks

TFW you coooooooom from the console boom.

Imagine being this excited about recieving a 20 year old gaming console:feelsugh:
His fucking mouth literally looks like it's about to pop out of his skull, is this what pure ignorant bliss from having le wifey and consoomer products around you looks like? Damn I wish I could live in a state of simple mindedness like that

it was fake smile to make her happy

His wife hates all of you and wants you dead. While we sit here and call her "cute" she wishes death upon us and hates us for being ugly and is indifferent to our existence and couldn't care less if we roped or not

Now I'm depressed.

He plays N64 so she can fuck chad
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Guy screams beatbuck

Guess who's recording the video?

I'm certain they're in an open relationship

Why do they react like that? Just smile but don't act like a retard, I fucking hate manchildren

He mogs me brutally

This.