Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

redditor breaks down 500 days/228 messages on OKC in a chart

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
y82lfr8xsn801.png

Jz8evxr.png

Hes still single.

lol, one hour of a chad male model profile gets more women asking him for a dates then he ever had in his life

how pathetic.

surprised this guy didn't suicide yet

#just non-chad male things

>just try online dating bro
Sauce btw?

mylifeistrash said:
lol, one hour of a chad male model profile gets more women asking him for a dates then he ever had in his life

how pathetic.

surprised this guy didn't suicide yet

Some additional information:

OkCupid is an online dating that features multiple-choice questions in order to match members and encourages users to write about themselves extensively on their profiles. They recently started to roll out changes that will disable users to view all previous messages. As this change is coinciding with my 500th day on there, I thought I'd share some data.
I'm in my early thirties, heterosexual male and live in a large city in Europe where OKC is not popular at all.
I have initiated 223 conversations with ladies, out of which 80 where such that I could have copy pasted to basically anyone, and 143 were inspired by information from their profile. (The canned ones usually came to be because they provided either zero useful information on their profile or I just couldn't think of anything interesting specific to them.)
184 out of 228 total first messages got no responses. I am responsible for not answering one of the five the ladies initiated.
Ghosted means that at one point my conversational partner simply stopped responding without any indication or explanation. (Does not include the woman who stood me up, because I didn't want duplication.)
Petered out is when the convo went so poorly that there was no motivation to go further.
Ended is when some sort of end was explicitly stated.
Trivia:

2 out of 5 conversation initiated by ladies ended in dates.
Zero of my non original messages ended in dates.
25,3% of tailored first messages got any sort of response while only 8,5% of canned ones did.
My shortest first message was 20 characters while the longest was 1779.
Still single.

Image writing a 1779 word message that gets ignored. Just lol. If a woman doesnt contact you first you shouldnt bother with more than a hi.

so ... pretty much what incels already knew online dating is useless for us.

justforlulzandkeks said:
>just try online dating bro
Sauce btw?

https://www.reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/7oqygb/my_500_days_on_okcupid_oc/

If you're not getting girls messaging you within the first hour of tinder / [insert shitty dating site], you're retarded and wasting your time

because even if you get the date, she'll feel like she deserves much better and will resent you

4 dates out of 44 convos is a lot better than me