Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Redditor in college doesn’t realize foid avoided him just because he’s ugly

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
JFL, look at this shit.
ECD1B145 8B55 4A14 8D0D 3CA049576831

How oblivious can you be to the fact that you’re ugly?

10000NEETbuxx says he's an IT poster

Redditors are not normal people, water is wet

We will see him on Liveleak alongside Sadbot.

Bluepillers live in delusion, it is painful

Lmfao how delusional can you be.

Redditors not even once

just being in a 100 meter radius of a foid as a sub 5 male is considered as unformal sexual assault

bluepill. dont take it

He's a third wheel with what little friends he has, girls treat him like shit and avoid him, yet he hasn't come to the realization he might be an incel..

Fuck. I used to do exactly this, and I know a bunch of other ethnics still in denial mode

still not awake yet he is

I have no sympathy for bluepillers.

he has small hands and doesn't smile. It's over.

Yet idiots will still say it's just the way he's acting that is why he is being treated like this JFL. Or the typical gaslighting and dismissal bullshit: "Not everyone is going to like you sweaty. Nobody owes you anything :soy: ". Meanwhile the entire world would collectively lose their shit if a man treated a woman like this("tOxIc miSoGYny :soy:").

Don't even bother talking to foids in uni/college. Forget about doing things in group. Do it by yourself or drop the class.

Jfl at this cuck lack of self awereness. He doesnt realize that the whore hates him and wants nothing to do with him

JFL, look at this shit.
View attachment 158388

How oblivious can you be to the fact that you’re ugly?

I have several theories on this, the main and most credible one being, it all depends on parenting. Did you ever notice how so many incels seem to have shit parents? (I do)

I think growing up with shit parents forces you to defy what you're taught, defy authority, and just question things overall. It forces you to be more alert and watch your surroundings closely. And then inevitable you get blackpilled. I've been blackpilled since I was 11.

People with good parents on the other hand, are very confident, and told all their life they're desirable and handsome. They're told they can get anything they want in life if they work for it, and that's how their life has been so far. So when it doesn't work with girls they're surprised and have no idea why, so they try to look for things they could do better, such as having more beta bucks, jestermaxxxing... They can't grasp the idea that their best isnt enough because they're not good enough due to their upbringing, or that they're not hopeless but the path to getting attention from their crush is completely different from what they think (eg. jaw surgery as opposed to talking to her and being funny) because during their childhood they consistently got what they wanted by doing what they've been told they should do to get it.

Don't even bother talking to foids in uni/college. Forget about doing things in group. Do it by yourself or drop the class.
Truth, foids at uni are unbelievably stuck up cunts who have the mental capacity of a brick wall and expect you to do all the work to boot

I have several theories on this, the main and most credible one being, it all depends on parenting. Did you ever notice how so many incels seem to have shit parents? (I do)

I think growing up with shit parents forces you to defy what you're taught, defy authority, and just question things overall. It forces you to be more alert and watch your surroundings closely. And then inevitable you get blackpilled. I've been blackpilled since I was 11.

People with good parents on the other hand, are very confident, and told all their life they're desirable and handsome. They're told they can get anything they want in life if they work for it, and that's how their life has been so far. So when it doesn't work with girls they're surprised and have no idea why, so they try to look for things they could do better, such as having more beta bucks, jestermaxxxing... They can't grasp the idea that their best isnt enough because they're not good enough due to their upbringing, or that they're not hopeless but the path to getting attention from their crush is completely different from what they think (eg. jaw surgery as opposed to talking to her and being funny) because during their childhood they consistently got what they wanted by doing what they've been told they should do to get it.
I don't have shit parents. They are more like the good parents from your example. But this never stopped me from seeing the world as it is and accepting the blackpill the minute I got introduced to it. It's all about brains and the will to not live in denial. Parents come on second or third place, I wouldn't say its a definitive reason