Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Redditor is coming close to blackpill (heightpill)

ukiyuh

Score hidden · 2 hours ago

I'll help you find a girlfriend.
PM me. I know how to do it.
I guarantee I'll get you a good date.
What've you got to lose? No money involved. Just friendly advice that will make it easy on a dating app to find someone you will vibe with.

ukiyuh

What've you got to lose? No money involved. Just friendly advice that will make it easy on a dating app to find someone you will vibe with.
bro what is this scammy bs LOL love scams

Last edited:
You are born, and your life was over.

ukiyuh

:lul: :lul: :lul:

" You're blaming height but the real issue is your confidence. "

How the fuck is it his confidence when the only thing he changed was his height on his profile? RETARDED ASS FUCKING LYING ASS REDDITOR. These people deserve a fucking beating in minecraft

How the fuck is it his confidence when the only thing he changed was his height on his profile? RETARDED ASS FUCKING LYING ASS REDDITOR. These people deserve a fucking beating in minecraft
They are coping so hard it's not even funny anymore.

I'm not even much of a manlet and this makes me so fucking mad. How can you lie this much to someone? Fuck those people

I'm not even much of a manlet and this makes me so fucking mad. How can you lie this much to someone? Fuck those people
I don't think they are lying, assuming all those people writing that stuff are men, I just think they are brainwashed into believing that confidence bullshit for real. When it's a woman writing though, obviously she's lying.

We are right, it's the sad truth that nobody want to hear.

I don't think they are lying, assuming all those people writing that stuff are men, I just think they are brainwashed into believing that confidence bullshit for real. When it's a woman writing though, obviously she's lying.
But even if you believe this confidence bullshit, IT STILL CANT BE THAT SINCE THE ONLY THING HE CHANGED WAS A SINGLE NUMBER ON HIS PROFILE

Even from a bluepilled point of view it makes 0 sense.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP72-lm3pf8

We are right, it's the sad truth that nobody want to hear.
Whydoikeeplosing

But even if you believe this confidence bullshit, IT STILL CANT BE THAT SINCE THE ONLY THING HE CHANGED WAS A SINGLE NUMBER ON HIS PROFILE

Even from a bluepilled point of view it makes 0 sense.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP72-lm3pf8

True, but the bluepill does not see any logic imo, thats kinda why they are like this tbh, they are just coping so hard, they deep down question themselves, I'm sure of it.

No no he just needs to shower, be funny and be respectful to women! Also watch movies with strong female leads!
Download

ukiyuh

Helloings! How you good doing friend? Me get you goooood girlfriend very nice girlfriend. No problem no money involved. Message me! :)

Don't try to contest their subhuman IQ, it's pointless.

The blow to his ego is probably part of why he is drinking so much now. It will be brutal watching his friends and other guys in his classes getting girlfriends, having dates and kissing, and eventually getting married. While he will always be alone.

On the other hand his life isn't actually different than the day before he learned the blackpill. He had zero chance the day before too, just he thought he would in time find a woman to share his life with.

Last edited:
JFL at reddit

I have been using online dating since the beginning of this year, I haven't had any luck because I'm short. I'm an optimist so I kept trying but I and an incident with a girl that really made me feel bad about my body.

I decided to lie on my profile and put I was 6'0 (even though I'm not) and it was insane. I was actually getting messaged and girls were talking to me and seemed interested. I was having fun with it until I talked to one girl.

She was really nice and we had so much in common, we talked for a few hours and she even wanted to video chat which was great. But then I remembered I lied on my profile, I just stopped talking to her abruptly and I've been drinking ever since.

It was a sad reminder that I could've actually had a relationship right now if I had a few more inches of bone. But that's not me and I'll never be that guy, I feel really bad still and its been a couple of days already.

I've been drinking a lot to try and feel better but I can't be drunk all the time because I still have to study. How can I accept knowing that I'm unattractive with this body?

tl;dr: I spent the day as a tall guy and got the results I expected, how do I accept that I'm not attractive in this body?

They have parasites in the brain, simpasites that make them think women are queens & they must get good standing with every one, must defend.
I have been using online dating since the beginning of this year, I haven't had any luck because I'm short. I'm an optimist so I kept trying but I and an incident with a girl that really made me feel bad about my body.

I decided to lie on my profile and put I was 6'0 (even though I'm not) and it was insane. I was actually getting messaged and girls were talking to me and seemed interested. I was having fun with it until I talked to one girl.

She was really nice and we had so much in common, we talked for a few hours and she even wanted to video chat which was great. But then I remembered I lied on my profile, I just stopped talking to her abruptly and I've been drinking ever since.

It was a sad reminder that I could've actually had a relationship right now if I had a few more inches of bone. But that's not me and I'll never be that guy, I feel really bad still and its been a couple of days already.

I've been drinking a lot to try and feel better but I can't be drunk all the time because I still have to study. How can I accept knowing that I'm unattractive with this body?

tl;dr: I spent the day as a tall guy and got the results I expected, how do I accept that I'm not attractive in this body?

Another chadlet then, good face but no vertical.
No no he just needs to shower, be funny and be respectful to women! Also watch movies with strong female leads!
View attachment 350704
78c009f5e5c7733622d2e44c20b75d0a.jpg

Last edited: