Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Redditors chad brother has sex with his mother

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

I went to the base of the stairs and listened and I heard was I’m positive were sex noises from upstairs. I was mostly just curious so I crept up the stairs a little and I could hear one of the voices was my mom for sure. I assumed it was just a booty call and maybe someone snuck in while I was downstairs. I went back to the kitchen, warmed up some pizza in the toaster oven and was eating it at the counter when I heard a door open and close upstairs, followed by footsteps, and then another door closing. Again, curious, so I went upstairs and went to my bro’s room to see if he was awake and knew what was going on. His light was on so I knocked lightly and he answered the door in boxers and looking sweaty. He sort of jumped when he saw it was me, like he wasn’t expecting it. He asked what’s up and I said I thought I heard some noises up here and wondered if he had too. He got super sketchy and blushed and said he hadn’t heard anything. I

Just oedipusmax bro

Well at least the one who caught them was a female and not an older brother

bet he's 6ft but the real question is if he's chad why he's fucking a used up foid

bet he's 6ft but the real question is if he's chad why he's fucking a used up foid
Chad's will fuck anything, if they fuck 1/10 landwhales they will more likely fuck their mothers. Its over for incestcels

Medieval people knew this shit was wrong. Chad doesn't care. The used up foid doesn't care (assuming this shit isn't a larp, which it probably is)
Isisterrorist

That's genuinely fucking disgusting.

the woman's retarded. very very y very very few men would remotely consider fucking their mothers

brb gonna unpack some vomit into my toilet

Send them to gulag
full

Chads and foids are incestuous perverts, all chads and foids should be collectively shamed for this the way incels are whenever one incel does something bad, real or imagined

Just commit incest theory :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

mommaxx is only legitimate for Chad.

Gross and fucked up.

The mom deserves the following.
Raycis bird

The father got cucked by his son from the grave; "yes he was for sure sweaty, i remember the smell of it too. i dunno if he had a boner, but he was visible through his underwear. he was for sure awkward"; the things got sweaty there, with the presence of the other brother just waiting for the relief ot knowing and seeing what they were doing fot his mission of jealously against the whole situation, the post itself has encoded meanings about the incestous-truth, so whatever.

:dafuckfeels:
This MUST be a larp.

It's not incest if you're a motherfucking Chad

Truly sickening if it is not larp.

Its reddit obviously its larp. JFL if you think redditors have these crazy events in their lives

I went to the base of the stairs and listened and I heard was I’m positive were sex noises from upstairs. I was mostly just curious so I crept up the stairs a little and I could hear one of the voices was my mom for sure. I assumed it was just a booty call and maybe someone snuck in while I was downstairs. I went back to the kitchen, warmed up some pizza in the toaster oven and was eating it at the counter when I heard a door open and close upstairs, followed by footsteps, and then another door closing. Again, curious, so I went upstairs and went to my bro’s room to see if he was awake and knew what was going on. His light was on so I knocked lightly and he answered the door in boxers and looking sweaty. He sort of jumped when he saw it was me, like he wasn’t expecting it. He asked what’s up and I said I thought I heard some noises up here and wondered if he had too. He got super sketchy and blushed and said he hadn’t heard anything. I

Op why did you post this :feelspuke:

Its reddit obviously its larp. JFL if you think redditors have these crazy events in their lives

You give too much credit to the average redditor to think they're not this fucked up.

The larps are usually hyperboles (farfetched brags, bait trolls, that sort of thing).

She should start fucking her brother then.

JFL @ western (((family))), their homes are not homes anymore, they are literal whore houses.

Chads fuck anything that moves. Men are not selective or hypergamous.

JFL, I remember reading something like that once. This Young guy had a virgin girlfriend and his dad was in a band. His dad took his girlfriends virginity at a concert JFL. She was "drunk" and went along with the band when the Show was over. JFL