Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditor's girlfriend lets it slip that she thinks all men are disgusting which causes an argument.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Also the OP is a gender questioner. Can't say I blame him with all the privileges women get.

He should just cut his dick off & buy her a strap on lol. Give these cunts a finger they take the whole arm.

That edit lolololol.

I'd comment but I'm banned from relationship advice subs on 8 different accounts.

and she is right, I you're a man and wasnt born neither chad nor rich its over for you, you should have been aborted timely.

That edit lolololol.

I'd comment but I'm banned from relationship advice subs on 8 different accounts.
Literally every feminist group says they think men are evil.
and she is right, I you're a man and wasnt born neither chad nor rich its over for you, you should have been aborted timely.
Ok foid.

When she said that she was probably comparing him to the chads she fuck on the side .

The only reasonable reaction in that situation would have been to smash her skull with a baseball bat (in Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga)

When she said that she was probably comparing him to the chads she fuck on the side .
All women see are Chad. Ugly men don’t even exist in their sight.

Wonder how many abortions she has had behind his back

Let me guess, all the bluepilled phaggots on reddit are siding with her, calling him an incel and accusing him of "fragile masculinity"?

That place is a joke.

“men are failed abortions, there wouldn’t be violence if women ruled the world. Toxic masculinity bad!”

“So why do foids propagate the genes of violent men by rewarding them with sex?”

tfw a bordlerline tranny gets to fuck but we dont

Should've just patted her on the head and told it's so cute how it think it's human.

“men are failed abortions, there wouldn’t be violence if women ruled the world. Toxic masculinity bad!”

“So why do foids propagate the genes of violent men by rewarding them with sex?”
Redditcucks won't touch this.

Also the OP is a gender questioner. Can't say I blame him with all the privileges women get.

This is what feminism is. Anti male, and biting the hand that feeds them.

Won't read cuz rebbit but nice post anyways :feelsokman: