Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redheaded Oneitis Revenge Story

• Thread starter Deleted member 32800
  • Start date
Deleted member 32800

Deleted member 32800

Self-banned
-
I headed to uni in the heart of Dixie as an ugly 5'6" cumskin Canuck.

It was intoxicating, the " mysterious South, " I was mesmerized by the place and ready to have a ( bluepilled ) great time.

Met my oneitis at a freshman orientation event on a sticky but sun-splashed August day. Was wasted on cheap beer so walked up and started talking to the most ridiculously attractive girl I had ever seen (still feel this way to this day ) : genuine freckled redhead ( I have read where honest-to-God, no-excuses real ones are maybe only 3 % of the population ), dressed in her standard vintage thrift shop attire ( always wore stuff like flowered peasant skirts w/ sandals, old cardigans w/ holes in them, bandanna wrapped around her hair, you get the idea ). Daughter of hippy types, visibly and audibly " different, " would spout country witticisms in a thick Southern drawl that would make your knees weak. She friendzoned me immediately but you know that already.

She had a high-tier Becky body ( small tits, just a teensy bit of a " frumpy " look ) and slightly crooked teeth...of course, this only added to her charms, and with the hair she was solidly a Stacylite ( plenty of other guys were bonkers for her too, including douchebag frat boy types who didn't normally do " nerdy " ).

She had self-diagnosed minor depression, anxiety and borderline personality disorder. I was her one-man emotional support system. When she said she wanted to rope a couple of times and that " people should be allowed to kill themselves if they want to teehee, " I was the one who said no, take it easy, everything will be peachy. She could be a very cruel oneitis too: when she started dating her first 6'2" + guy she introduced him to me in a bar and proceeded to lift her head up and kiss him on the lips right in front of me. She later tried to move on my 5'11" normie roommate and best friend ( knowing she could do way better but think she just wanted to torture me )...he was decent enough to say no and we kept our friendship ( well, until I got truly blackpilled that is ). She would also occasionally get drunk and say that she loved me, when I asked then why wasn't I allowed to touch her she would say " oh, you know, those things just happen teehee. " Yes, I was a mess of a bluepilled idiot and its highly embarrassing to even recall the time. My main problem was that I have unfortunate masochistic tendencies when it comes to foids, and as Anton LaVey says in his book " The Satanic Verses, " " masochists adore redheads. "

Finally came to my senses after 3 years, finished up my degree and headed home without even saying goodbye. Fast forward a bunch of years later: I inexcusably look her up on FB and message her. She married a Chad and sends pics: he is 6'3"-6'4", massive frame, blue hunter eyes, blonde hair, has that sort of turned -up pig type nose that a lot of bully types have...he's a redneck slayer without a shadow of a doubt. Turns out they had one Chad son then he NEVER touched her again, despite staying married. I remember reading the talented Jew writer Albert Goldman's biography on Elvis and he said it's some kind of weird Southern thing; apparently Elvis never had sex w/ Priscilla after she first gave birth. My oneitis was not smart though, thought it was her fault when he clearly was " working long hours " and probably fucking every jailbait diner waitress in the entire county.

I talk to her via FB and on the phone, fall back down the rabbit hole and listen to her problems, saying everything will be dandy. The Chad is an abusive asshole, won't let her have a single drink in the house so she will grab a couple at the package store, call me and cry about her life while in her car parked up in town. These drinks are on top of nightly doses of Ambien and God knows what other Jew pills. As I mentioned, she ain't so smart and gets busted for DUI. Later tells me this was entirely my fault for contacting her and making her crazy.

In her state by law they post mug shots online. She has a very unique name, and now when I or anybody else Googles it the shot comes up pronto, showing her with puffy, red eyes and rocking an orange and white jumpsuit ( she would have had to do a 48 hr. stint in county for that conviction ). Thing is, I am still way too much of a nice guy and can't even look at it again, it just makes me incredibly sad. But if any of you guys who are stronger than me want revenge on your oneitis, then re-establish contact, get them drinking and sit back and watch the shitshow.

sounds like youre a failed normie tbh

stories like these warm my heart

sounds like youre a failed normie tbh
In the American South there is no such thing as a 5'6", swarthy-skinned ( Slavic mother ) , gay alien headed normie with a tiny frame...even quite a few years ago. You are a literal freak with that package of delights at a frat-heavy state uni.

Last edited:
In the American South there is no such thing as a 5'6", swarthy-skinned ( Slavic mother ) , gay alien headed normie with a tiny frame...even quite a few years ago. You are a literal freak with that package of delights at a frat-heavy state uni.
:feelskek:

It's probably better now since there are rice and curry international students dragging down the avg SMV

It's probably better now since there are rice and curry international students dragging down the avg SMV
Yes, but I'd bet it would still be tough to crack the local dating scene involving the native whites ( they are extremely white down there and turn pink in the summer ).

Yes, but I'd bet it would still be tough to crack the local dating scene involving the native whites ( they are extremely white down there and turn pink in the summer ).
At least you won't be at the bottom of the totem pole like I would.

At least you won't be at the bottom of the totem pole like I would.
Noted...The U.S.A. has plenty of faults but as a Canadian I can get excited just rolling through border security ( pre-Covid ) and setting out on a visit. I would love to live in NYC some day ( outer boroughs ) because you would have so many diverse types of people and just doing mundane things like going for a coffee and bagel would be fun.

Noted...The U.S.A. has plenty of faults but as a Canadian I can get excited just rolling through border security ( pre-Covid ) and setting out on a visit. I would love to live in NYC some day ( outer boroughs ) because you would have so many diverse types of people and just doing mundane things like going for a coffee and bagel would be fun.
i did for a while, my dad was assigned to his company's NYC office for a short while

shit public transportation

rats everywhere

i mean NYC is fun if you have the money, and the museums and the shopping and some of the restaurants are really nice but it's not really that much better than London or Paris imo, plus whore pricing is stupidly expensive in the U.S. in general

Rice and curry would RAISE the average SMV

i did for a while, my dad was assigned to his company's NYC office for a short while

shit public transportation

rats everywhere

i mean NYC is fun if you have the money, and the museums and the shopping and some of the restaurants are really nice but it's not really that much better than London or Paris imo, plus whore pricing is stupidly expensive in the U.S. in general
A strong cope is having a romantic notion of a place, it makes the discomforts or hassles of the place tolerable. Even with the locals, I strongly disliked most people in the South but still long for it. Same with NYC, lots of gross encounters everywhere but the romance of wasting a day at Coney Island or something is a powerful pull.

doesnt really sound like a revenge story tbh, seems like you almost became a blue pilled simp again by re estabalshing contact with her.

i dont think your fully blackpilled boyo :feelswhat:

2021cels even more retarded than 2020cels, what the fuck is going on
Legit cancer honestly. Cuck stories like the one in the OP should either be bannable or have the authors of them marked with a badge to inform us all of their cuckold status

Legit cancer honestly. Cuck stories like the one in the OP should either be bannable or have the authors of them marked with a badge to inform us all of their cuckold status
doesnt really sound like a revenge story tbh, seems like you almost became a blue pilled simp again by re estabalshing contact with her.

i dont think your fully blackpilled boyo :feelswhat:
Yes, correct Virginp0wers, it is as a story of inadvertent revenge ( so maybe fully blackpilled incels could try it to a greater extent with their BPD oneiteses )...I'm getting there and appreciate the feedback.

Oh my God Saddam, I have some great books and videos of the Holocaust and IMMEDIATELY thought of those star badges that the Jews in the ghettos had to wear...did you actually write that and not think of those Jew identification badges? Thanks for the laugh though...and come on, I clearly stated that I'm trying not to be a cuck, don't be such a hard man.

Some of you guys are so tightly wound, the more breezy and educational guys like PPCcel and Mainlander are pretty cool though.

Last edited:
I missed the revenge part. You went back to simping for her, which coincided with her drinking and getting arrested. Ok. Epic revenge bro. You showed her.

Agreed existentialhack, that was 100 % a nightmarish descent into simping again. I should have put " inadvertent " right in the heading. With the help of this site, though, I have way more tools at my disposal to prevent a recurrence. I am sure it has helped countless simps in recovery and will continue to do so. I now get that postings like this are not welcome by the more hard core blackpillers, it's understandable as you are brothers-in-arms ( Wojaks in arms actually )...but much respect to every member on here and I appreciate the feedback. If I write a similar post about her in 20 yrs. time please put me out of my misery like I am a Columbine alpha jock.

46884E97 2D4B 4A77 9D8B 1813EF94259E

Out of the south carpetbagger

But if any of you guys who are stronger than me want revenge on your oneitis, then re-establish contact, get them drinking and sit back and watch the shitshow.

AND NOT FUCK HER AFTER?
, trololol