Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Redpill advice is so fucking basic yet redpillers think they're geniuses

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Look at this post. This guy is circlejerking so hard. He thinks he's some kind of hero who moved mountains and did the impossible. What was his incredible journey of self improvement? Haircut, gym, play video games less. WOOOW :feelsseriously:

These are the people who look down on us. The people who've done 10 times less than us, got everything they wanted and think we must have never tried anything

@Transcended Trucel Look at this shit. Full dunning kruger, the guy thinks an expert at self improvement for doing basic shit we've all been doing for a decade
The fact that he did so little and got everything he wanted really shows that he was just a lazy slob at the beginning and not someone who was screwed over by his genetics. These people truly cannot even begin to comprehend that someone can be fucked on a genetic level

For those who don't know he's responding to this jfl. He seriously thinks he just btfo'd pic below

Tagging some gymcels and other posters

@ionlycopenow @Diocel @gymletethnicel @Hate_my_life @Colvin76 @your personality

In other words, teenager loses virginity and gets a girlfriend around the time most of his peers did.

The thing is some/many incels here could do what he did and get the same results. It's only when you try and fail (repeatedly and in-person) that you should call yourself an incel.

Fuck this I hate this shit

Imagine working so hard for so little and then pieces of shit like him who do so little think so highly of themselves.

I'm trying to study 5-6 hours everyday yet I have so much stress. Will I be able to complete my syllabus? What if I don't get a good CGPA? Then no good college will accept me for masters.

These people will never understand the struggle of genetically inferior and below average people.

In other words, teenager loses virginity and gets a girlfriend around the time most of his peers did.

The thing is some/many incels here could do what he did and get the same results. It's only when you try and fail (repeatedly and in-person) that you should call yourself an incel.
I started doing self improvement right around that time, and I did way more than that moron
My results? Kissless virgin handholdless, rejected by every girl, even unattractive female curries

And retards like that guy think they've figured out these advanced life hacks :feelsseriously:

I started doing self improvement right around that time, and I did way more than that moron
My results? Kissless virgin handholdless, rejected by every girl, even unattractive female curries
#metoo but what's the downside to trying anyway? It's not like a teenager's time is worth anything.

normalfag shit

> Underage Normalfaggot posts on 4chan
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

#metoo but what's the downside to trying anyway? It's not like a teenager's time is worth anything.
Oh I'm sort of glad i tried so hard just because I can go to my grave knowing I did everything possible (except surgeries, that's for the future)

Plus I enjoy lifting

It's just that's it infuriating when a retard who's done much less than us thinks he's worked way harder than us and therefore we deserve every misery inflicted upon us

Girls show us the answer. What do girls have to do to stay attractive.. stay thin that is all.

Same works for guys. If you are thin and still have zero chance, its over.

No surprise there, /fit/ is full of redpillers that think incels are raiding the board cause of few lookism threads when every second thread is gay shit.

Girls show us the answer. What do girls have to do to stay attractive.. stay thin that is all.

Same works for guys. If you are thin and still have zero chance, its over.
landwhale smv mogs us

bro bro haircut bro

No surprise there, /fit/ is full of redpillers that think incels are raiding the board cause of few lookism threads when every second thread is gay shit.
JFL they always say that. Anything that's even remotely related to looks or genetic determinism is seen as an incel raid

The people who pioneered making fun of people for the height, SOMETHING THEY'RE BORN WITH, are telling people genetics don't matter
@ReturnOfSaddam The hypocrisy of these people

Look at this post. This guy is circlejerking so hard. He thinks he's some kind of hero who moved mountains and did the impossible. What was his incredible journey of self improvement? Haircut, gym, play video games less. WOOOW :feelsseriously:

These are the people who look down on us. The people who've done 10 times less than us, got everything they wanted and think we must have never tried anything

@Transcended Trucel Look at this shit. Full dunning kruger, the guy thinks an expert at self improvement for doing basic shit we've all been doing for a decade
The fact that he did so little and got everything he wanted really shows that he was just a lazy slob at the beginning and not someone who was screwed over by his genetics. These people truly cannot even begin to comprehend that someone can be fucked on a genetic level

View attachment 398795

For those who don't know he's responding to this jfl. He seriously thinks he just btfo'd pic below

View attachment 398796

During HS I went insane with the self-improvement shit, I learnt to play the guitar, practiced jokes and conversation skills, joined a shit ton of clubs and sports I was shit at and tried to talk to people.

None of the shit this retarded redpiller describes happened to me. I didn't get laid, I didn't hold hands, I didn't hug or get to kiss a girl.

I think all truces went through an extreme self-improvement phase, now that I realize it's over, I haven't let myself go or anything, but I've stopped caring as much. Why care about some damn 'self-improvement,' shit when you already know the end result is still a KHHV, just one who happens to have a few weird 'hobbies':feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

During HS I went insane with the self-improvement shit, I learnt to play the guitar, practiced jokes and conversation skills, joined a shit ton of clubs and sports I was shit at and tried to talk to people.

None of the shit this retarded redpiller describes happened to me. I didn't get laid, I didn't hold hands, I didn't hug or get to kiss a girl.

I think all truces went through an extreme self-improvement phase, now that I realize it's over, I haven't let myself go or anything, but I've stopped caring as much. Why care about some damn 'self-improvement,' shit when you already know the end result is still a KHHV, just one who happens to have a few weird 'hobbies':feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
That's the thing. We still self improve hard. We still hard workmog those supposed enlightened redpillers. But they cannot believe that. They always, ALWAYS, accuse us of being trannies or obese neckbeards trying to bring other people down. They're convinced that anyone who has anything bad to say about the effectiveness of lifting when it comes to looks and smv must be someone who doesn't lift

They always, ALWAYS, accuse us of being trannies or obese neckbeards trying to bring other people down. They're convinced that anyone who has anything bad to say about the effectiveness of lifting when it comes to looks and smv must be someone who doesn't lift
that's because if they admit genetics matter they admit that their relationships aren't a product of their 'charm' or 'dedication' or whatever bullshit redpilled spin. They'll admit that if they looked like me or you all of those holes they have will disappear immediately, JFL> they're coping haard

JFL they always say that. Anything that's even remotely related to looks or genetic determinism is seen as an incel raid

The people who pioneered making fun of people for the height, SOMETHING THEY'RE BORN WITH, are telling people genetics don't matter
@ReturnOfSaddam The hypocrisy of these people
JFL /fit/izens are dumb as fuck.

You're right, so many of them would make fun of manlets, like the main fucking memes on the board are all about hating manlets but mention the importance of face and that's too far for them, they start getting offended by that :lul: either that or they do the whole 4chan "I'm chad" thing because they once made out with a drunken fat ethnic.

The guy in the OP is fucking blind - he's talking about how much of a failure he was at 17 and how now at the end of high school (now aged 18, wow what a fucking guru) everything is going great. JFL. His post is basically "I used to be a basement dweller, then i decided to put in minimal effort". These kind of improovers are similar to fat Chads - they don't really improve in the "standard" way, it's more like they remove things that are holding them down. No shit you're never going to get a gf if you basically choose not to, like this guy was doing. Of course the idiots on /fit/ don't see this, they just read the post, think hurr i can be like this guy too :feelstastyman: without realising that for every "success" story like the OP, there's 20 other guys who are still lifting in the vain hope that it'll happen to them :lul: The reality is that he just had the base looks to succeed, something which 99% of /fit/ users don't have.

The OP on that 4chan thread is brutally true, and well put. Normal people just go with the societal flow, sure they may get a nicer haircut and work out to get a good body, but if you are at a stage where you think you have to do X to get a girl, it is over for you.

Biggest normie shit is the denial of face >>>>height >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else hierarchy.

JFL /fit/izens are dumb as fuck.

You're right, so many of them would make fun of manlets, like the main fucking memes on the board are all about hating manlets but mention the importance of face and that's too far for them, they start getting offended by that :lul: either that or they do the whole 4chan "I'm chad" thing because they once made out with a drunken fat ethnic.

The guy in the OP is fucking blind - he's talking about how much of a failure he was at 17 and how now at the end of high school (now aged 18, wow what a fucking guru) everything is going great. JFL. His post is basically "I used to be a basement dweller, then i decided to put in minimal effort". These kind of improovers are similar to fat Chads - they don't really improve in the "standard" way, it's more like they remove things that are holding them down. No shit you're never going to get a gf if you basically choose not to, like this guy was doing. Of course the idiots on /fit/ don't see this, they just read the post, think hurr i can be like this guy too :feelstastyman: without realising that for every "success" story like the OP, there's 20 other guys who are still lifting in the vain hope that it'll happen to them :lul: The reality is that he just had the base looks to succeed, something which 99% of /fit/ users don't have.
The "success stories" are always some nonsense with a timeframe of 6 months to 1 year, rarely more than that. Yet all the subhumans lifting for 5-10 years think they're still "gonna make it" one day

I see this shit all the time. Some dude says "guys i did 6 months of fat loss and girls started approaching me in the gym!!" and every response is like "we're all gonna make it!!!". :feelsseriously: This shows that this entire board is either filled with: delusional subhumans OR normies new to lifting who barely have to try in life

View attachment 398795
jfl "Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, choop wood, carry water." sounds like something a reddit tier philosopher would say.

The "success stories" are always some nonsense with a timeframe of 6 months to 1 year, rarely more than that. Yet all the subhumans lifting for 5-10 years think they're still "gonna make it" one day

I see this shit all the time. Some dude says "guys i did 6 months of fat loss and girls started approaching me in the gym!!" and every response is like "we're all gonna make it!!!". :feelsseriously: This shows that this entire board is either filled with: delusional subhumans OR normies new to lifting who barely have to try in life
It 100% is that every fucking time.

I read a really good post on /fit/ about this once. Since you've been on there a long time you might remember adie, the Australian guy who basically fits that description (trained for like a year, had a decent face anyway). He's always given as an example of someone who made it and of course is worshiped on /fit/ because of it. The OP of this thread was basically a self aware gymcel who realised what we're talking about right now, that for someone with good genetics they just came along, tried a bit, "made it", and then moved on in life, while he's just still gymcelling after all these years and getting nowhere.

It 100% is that every fucking time.

I read a really good post on /fit/ about this once. Since you've been on there a long time you might remember adie, the Australian guy who basically fits that description (trained for like a year, had a decent face anyway). He's always given as an example of someone who made it and of course is worshiped on /fit/ because of it. The OP of this thread was basically a self aware gymcel who realised what we're talking about right now, that for someone with good genetics they just came along, tried a bit, "made it", and then moved on in life, while he's just still gymcelling after all these years and getting nowhere.

View attachment 398858
LMAO adie literally became a male model iirc
Your screenshot is so brutal

And fitizens always use adie as an example of an ugly/unattractive guy who "beat the odds" :feelsseriously:
@your personality @Selinity @Transcended Trucel

LMAO adie literally became a male model iirc
Your screenshot is so brutal

View attachment 398859

View attachment 398860

And fitizens always use adie as an example of an ugly/unattractive guy who "beat the odds" :feelsseriously:
@your personality @Selinity @Transcended Trucel
That's the thing. Normies now act like with hard work and going to the gym 2 to 3 times a week for 3+ years you can get a physique like that. When before the gym craze started around 2010 it was accepted that only a few bodybuilders with the right genetics could get that big. The gym craze seems to be dying done with coronavirus though so who knows if it will regain its past level.

HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT THIS COMMENT CHAIN I FOUND :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

First off 2 brutal reality check posts, blackpilled

Then here comes the retard saying genetic determinism isn't a thing ...

AND HE'S BEEN LIFTING FOR LESS THAN A YEAR :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
THIS IS THE KIND OF PEOPLE WHO CALL US LAZY
The memes write themselves @ReturnOfSaddam @Selinity @your personality

HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT THIS COMMENT CHAIN I FOUND :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 398863
"You don't have the right posture", "you aren't lifting correctly", "you aren't doing the right exercises", "you aren't eating the right foods", "you need to add protein shakes"

It's really a mess tbh most guys that gymcelled ended up being more fat than fit. It's just from a distance their fatter arms might look a bit more muscular. And as soon as they stop gymcelling they stay pretty fat unless they can work the weight off.

That's the thing. Normies now act like with hard work and going to the gym 2 to 3 times a week for 3+ years you can get a physique like that. When before the gym craze started around 2010 it was accepted that only a few bodybuilders with the right genetics could get that big. The gym craze seems to be dying done with coronavirus though so who knows if it will regain its past level.
I can't see the gymcel craze going anywhere tbh. Men are always going to want to attract foids, so they'll always seek out copes which they think will help them achieve this.

The fact that most men aren't even slightly blackpilled in this day and age when there's so much evidence for the blackpill is proof of this. Like look at how foids will literally scream their hatred for non-Chad men on twitter/instagram (ExposingHeightism remember) and you'll still get guys coping like "women don't care man, check your inkwelldom) lmao

I can't see the gymcel craze going anywhere tbh. Men are always going to want to attract foids, so they'll always seek out copes which they think will help them achieve this.
I mean for those on the verge of not getting results pre lockdown they may not go back to trying post lockdown. And for guys not in relationships that found it took up too much of their time for too little results they may not resume lifting as much post lockdown.
The fact that most men aren't even slightly blackpilled in this day and age when there's so much evidence for the blackpill is proof of this. Like look at how foids will literally scream their hatred for non-Chad men on twitter/instagram (ExposingHeightism remember) and you'll still get guys coping like "women don't care man, check your inkwelldom) lmao
They are easily "redpilled" but they only accept the blackpill if a woman or chad says it. And even if they accept the blackpill they still think they can be the exception.
Imo I'm glad to hear that you think most men aren't even slightly blackpilled. As @WØLF has also discussed it's not going to be a good thing if other men are also blackpilled to that degree. The redpill gymbro craze going mainstream was bad enough nl. Also the blackpill being mainstream is suifuel because then people can even more easily detect who incels are and how to suss them out tbh. You've seen this happen a bit with tiktok and the virgin walk meme.

Last edited:

Gyms are closed and have been closed for almost a year, I think that's what he meant when he said the gym craze is going away. Most people don't have access to gyms anymore

Redpill is pretty much a bunch of failos in their 20s and up who all think they have a shot or chance at "changing things around for the better" or something like that. "If i just make more money, or know redpills on how to get women, then i totally will succeed"

I mean for those on the verge of not getting results pre lockdown they may not go back to trying post lockdown. And for guys not in relationships that found it took up too much of their time for too little results they may not resume lifting as much post lockdown.

They are easily "redpilled" but they only accept the blackpill if a woman or chad says it. And even if they accept the blackpill they still think they can be the exception.
Imo I'm glad to hear that you think most men aren't even slightly blackpilled. As @WØLF has also discussed it's not going to be a good thing if other men are also blackpilled to that degree. The redpill gymbro craze going mainstream was bad enough.
I don't see the point of gym unless you are sexually active and want to retain girls (by being good in bed, having a nice body etc). I used to gymcel but for most people who eat well, just walking is enough to keep a trim figure and not draw any more flak from society for being fat.

Also, the fact that gyms these days are inundated with foids in yoga pants who chat up Chad is suifuel.

The genetic dead end post hits me everytime. Hits hard.

I don't see the point of gym unless you are sexually active and want to retain girls (by being good in bed, having a nice body etc). I used to gymcel but for most people who eat well, just walking is enough to keep a trim figure and not draw any more flak from society for being fat.

Also, the fact that gyms these days are inundated with foids in yoga pants who chat up Chad is suifuel.
tbh I really think a lot post lockdown a lot of guys on the brink of not getting results aren't going to resume. You get used to ldaring and not even seeing anyone outside when forced to be like that. And with this lockdown a lot of lower tier normie guys were forced to be like that.

And yeah the foids chatting up chad in gyms is a joke and makes a joke out of going to the gym. Just another unnecessarily sexualized place (but for good looking people only) now that it is that co-ed.

Last edited:

View attachment 398861

View attachment 398862

Then here comes the retard saying genetic determinism isn't a thing ...

View attachment 398863
'BASED ON MY CURRENT PROGRESS I'LL BE A FUCKING GOD" Just fucking LOL at the coper in red, he'll still be posting there in the years to come, lol. Zero self awareness.
But It's always so annoying to see ppl with good genes acting like their genetics are achievable through "hard work:feelstastyman:,"there's some things you can muscle through with determination, but this shit just isn't it. Chad's are constantly manipulating others though.

"See guys, I have hollow cheeks, follow my 70$ routine to get some model cheeks yourself!"

"SEE GUYS, I HAVE MANY GFS, FOLLOW MY PROGRAM TO GET YOURSELF SOME CHICKS."

"Look at my jawline guys, it's all because of this one simple trick anyone can do at home,"

Everyone wants to be hot and aught after, and people from the red pill and fitness/beauty industry know this and prey on hopeful people, feeding them bluepilled lies and distorting their view on reality for money. You really hate to see it.

View attachment 398795

View attachment 398796

Just stop being inkwells inklers :soy:

The OP on that 4chan thread is brutally true, and well put. Normal people just go with the societal flow, sure they may get a nicer haircut and work out to get a good body, but if you are at a stage where you think you have to do X to get a girl, it is over for you.

Biggest normie shit is the denial of face >>>>height >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else hierarchy.
Its a psy op to maintain a healthy population of goy cattle slaves to build Jewish pyramids. 4Chan is 100% controlled by people who don't want what is best for you.

It's pathetic that they will pussy beg so hard as to ignore facts being thrown into their faces, for a tiny crumb of pussy.
Redpill is pretty much a bunch of failos in their 20s and up who all think they have a shot or chance at "changing things around for the better" or something like that. "If i just make more money, or know redpills on how to get women, then i totally will succeed"
Nothing but a bunch of suicide statistics.
tbh I really think a lot post lockdown a lot of guys on the brink of not getting results aren't going to resume. You get used to ldaring and not even seeing anyone outside when forced to be like that. And with this lockdown a lot of lower tier normie guys were forced to be like that.
Perhaps we'll see a wave of Neetdom over the west.. becoming more like Japans Herbivore Males.
Chad's are constantly manipulating others though.

"See guys, I have hollow cheeks, follow my 70$ routine to get some model cheeks yourself!"

"SEE GUYS, I HAVE MANY GFS, FOLLOW MY PROGRAM TO GET YOURSELF SOME CHICKS."

"Look at my jawline guys, it's all because of this one simple trick anyone can do at home,"
Or that YouTube advert "THE ONE F WORD THAT MAKES WOMEN GO CRAZY". :feelskek: I insta mute that garbage.
Everyone wants to be hot and aught after, and people from the red pill and fitness/beauty industry know this and prey on hopeful people, feeding them bluepilled lies and distorting their view on reality for money. You really hate to see it.
Jewish Industries = Jewish Lies. Jews want to sell their product.. but in order for them to do so there must be a demand.. there won't be any demand if there isn't a power base of influential figurehead liars to capitalise on deluding the public and steering public opinion in a certain way. This is why the truth is hated by these people especially Foidscum. Their power lies in deception and keeping the public sphere unaware of their true nature. It is the biggest cover up operation in history and funded by governments.

Its a psy op to maintain a healthy population of goy cattle slaves to build Jewish pyramids. 4Chan is 100% controlled by people who don't want what is best for you.
This is one of the reasons they are so obsessed with incel terrorism, even though it is extremely rare and a non-issue. They are just scared of men finding the blackpill and losing motivation to slave away to get that promotion to buy a new car and improooove themselves.

This is one of the reasons they are so obsessed with incel terrorism, even though it is extremely rare and a non-issue. They are just scared of men finding the blackpill and losing motivation to slave away to get that promotion to buy a new car and improooove themselves.
Precisely.. that precious tax money won't pay itself.

They're far, FAR more scared of people going LDAR and neeting than they are scared of ERcels

Perhaps we'll see a wave of Neetdom over the west.. becoming more like Japans Herbivore Males.
Based. That and incels being left to rot alone and society not going after us any further than they have is the best most realistic option.

nigga should look at my stack then :feelskek: gyms, haircuts, no vidyas me :feelsPop:

yeah normies will have to start roiding harder and harder to have a chance with postwall landwhales tbh. all normies are still coping so gyms will bounce back hard after corona """virus"""

Last edited:
Link to thread?

Link to thread?
Thread got deleted and the 1st pic i posted was a screenshot that someone posted in the thread as a "gotcha" against the blackpill lol

/fit/ is just a whole other breed of red pill faggotry.

Oh my god a normie who ascended by curing acne and lifting we surely didn't see this a 1000 time online.

Give the same guy a long midface, bug eyes or a recessed lower third and see him postmaxxing in the sewers.
lmao

/fit/ is just a whole other breed of red pill faggotry.
They're insufferable. It's a mix of incels in denial and actual normies/chadlites who lift and think life is so simple

4chan in general is fucked