Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Redpill types are more annoying to me than bluepill types these days

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I remember the Uninstall case. He claimed to have approached 1000 foids, which no one knows if he really did or not, but he did have some recorded approaches. I remember such recordings being posted on the Roosh V forum and the redpill types there were criticizing Uninstall harshly, thoroughly analyzing his "game" to find flaws on it and ridiculing him.

That's what redpill types will do to you. They claim that the only reason you're not fucking a 10/10 model right now is because you chose not to by not developing "game" or whichever bullshit they come up to, completely disregarding other factors such as your looks, the state of our societies and even your personality, something that, contrary of what those people preach, is extremely tough to change.

They like acting tough and putting other men down to appear superior. It's just like normie bullies in school times, it's the same principle.

When you look at the results these guys get (the ones who are not gl, that is), you see that they're very meager and subpar in the best case scenario, or nonexistent. Some famous PUAs, like Roosh himself, don't even have any "infield". But they'll act as if they were "improving" and like fucking the 10/10 model is just around the corner, as the other inferior males "lose their time" in forums like this one or in other forms of cope.

Some men just CAN'T accept there are things in their lives which are beyond their control. They simply can't live with it. In fact, they're mentally frailer than even the most dramatic and emotional incel here, because at least the incel is manly enough to accept his fucked situation instead of creating delusions not to see it.

I've been distancing myself from some friends because of that type of mentality. I think the redpill harms men even more than the bluepill. You won't get jailed or metoo'd for being a whiteknight cuck on the internet, as much as I hate people who do it. But you can be for trying to approach and "be alpha" with women IRL. Especially if you go the redpill extremes such as "plowing" (something RSD preaches), "caveman", etc.

The most reasonable position to take is volceldom these days. Women aren't worth it nowadays, period. If you're a Chad, you can fuck someone with so little effort that it becomes an exception, but aside from it, volceldom is the best. If you have an extremely high sex drive and/or is extremely romantic, surrogate with anime, VNs, and fap to 2D only.

Last edited:
I remember the Uninstall case. He claimed to have approached 1000 foids, which no one knows if he really did or not, but he did have some recorded approaches. I remember such recordings being posted on the Roosh V forum and the redpill types there were criticizing Uninstall harshly, thoroughly analyzing his "game" to find flaws on it and ridiculing him.

That's what redpill types will do to you. They claim that the only reason you're not fucking a 10/10 model right now is because you chose not to by not developing "game" or whichever bullshit they come up to, completely disregarding other factors such as your looks, the state of our societies and even your personality, something that, contrary of what those people preach, is extremely tough to change.

They like acting tough and putting other men down to appear superior. It's just like normie bullies in school times, it's the same principle.

When you look at the results these guys get (the ones who are not gl, that is), you see that they're very meager and subpar in the best case scenario, or nonexistent. Some famous PUAs, like Roosh himself, don't even have any "infield". But they'll act as if they were "improving" and like fucking the 10/10 model is just around the corner, as the other inferior males "lose their time" in foruns like this one or in other forms of cope.

Some men just CAN'T accept there are things in their lives which are beyond their control. They simply can't live with it. In fact, they're mentally frailer than even the most dramatic and emotional incel here, because at least the incel is manly enough to accept his fucked situation instead of creating delusions not to see it.

I've been distancing myself from some friends because of that type of mentality. I think the redpill harms men even more than the bluepill. You won't get jailed or metoo'd for being a whiteknight cuck on the internet, as much as I hate people who do it. But you can be for trying to approach and "be alpha" with women IRL. Especially if you go the redpill extremes such as "plowing" (something RSD preaches), "caveman", etc.

The most reasonable position to take is volceldom these days. Women aren't worth it nowadays, period. If you're a Chad, you can fuck someone with so little effort that it becomes an exception, but aside from it, volceldom is the best. If you have an extremely high sex drive and/or is extremely romantic, surrogate with anime, VNs, and fap to 2D only.

People are scared of accepting things that they cannot change. I think men in general have this need to find a solution to problems, even if it's a bullshit solution.

A lot of failed men on the internet started trading notes and theorizing about women and seduction. That's how game was created. They realised that women like a certain type of men, so they thought they could get laid by emulating what high level guys act like.

The difference between redpillers and us is that they chuck it down to behaviour. On the other hand, we say that it's pure genetics and there is very little scope for change. This line of thought has pissed off a lot of people.

Normans and redpillers want to believe that they can attain success if they put X hours of effort into working towards their goal. But the truth is that you'll always be beaten by the better looking guy or the fellow who was born with more talent. At the end of the day, your potential was dead fixed when you were still in the womb, and that affects all areas of your life.

The game enthusiast are as autistic as looksmaxxers tbh.
Looksmaxxers are fine though.

This line of thought has pissed off a lot of people.
And they react with scorn towards it to feel better. They'll ridicule you and say you're a self-victimized crybaby while they're the alpha males working hard and just about to fuck a 10/10 with their superior game they worked hard to develop.

It's not much different from what most women do when faced with incel points. They'll ridicule you for it and ignore the complaints, as reasonable as they are.

"For men, the right to be weak wasn't granted". I don't remember who said it but it's 100% true. Society wants you to pretend you're happy and a tough, reliable guy ready to help women even if you're the most fucked truecel wageslave whose life is objectively shitty and has little to no possibility of improving.

Last edited:
Women exist, men have to improve endlessly to grasp at invisible brass rings.

I summon @mylifeistrash here as I think he could contribute a lot to this thread.

Delusion is a genuine super cope tbh. It works but can cause more harm down the road.

Yeah I agree most men can't accept the fact that genes determine everything. Back in my time of trying to learn game I was actually knew the blackpill is true deep down. But it's too harsh and choosing to cope by thinking that game is legit and there are other ways to make women desire me is easier. I couldn't and wouldn't believe that there's literally nothing I can do to get a looksmatched girl, let alone a Stacy which are promoted by the game advertisement. They say I can get any girl I want with seduction and shit. As if there's the right spells to make them fall for me, no matter how short or ugly I am. The stress and hopelessness of accepting that it's over if you're ugly is not for people who are not ready yet

I remember the Uninstall case. He claimed to have approached 1000 foids, which no one knows if he really did or not, but he did have some recorded approaches. I remember such recordings being posted on the Roosh V forum and the redpill types there were criticizing Uninstall harshly...
Where can I find these Uninstall recordings? Do you have a link?

I'm going with OP on this one. :bluepill: are white Knight leftist Incels. :redpill: are wannabe tough guy right wing Incels (most likely to get done in by the law). :blackpill: Incels are us & I hope just to be at peace with my situation & go my own way which is :whitepill: but never stop fighting the good fight for a better world for us ugly sub 8 men.
Delusion is a genuine super cope tbh. It works but can cause more harm down the road.

Women exist, men have to improve endlessly to grasp at invisible brass rings.

exactly. these red pill PUA idiots don't even know what they're talking about, they make hours long videos that aren't even consistent with one another, it's like a schizophrenic saying a bunch of random stuff, like a word salad

Redpill is cringy.

I never understood all that PUAs baloneys,after a couple of minutes of watching it, I get bored to tears.
i think owning a cute puppy and talking about it to foids is better than all their redpill videos put together.

I do think looksmaxxing is legit tho, if a foid likes your voice, your eyes, your smile, the way you shake your cute butt when you walk etc...
you can talk about peanut butter sandwichs for an hour and she will still be enraptured.

Last edited:
The line between the bluepill and redpill is razor thin