Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel redpilled idiot tries to explain incels/massage parlor murder

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

this pissed me off. he believes incels are angry because we can't ascend into "manhood" (whatever that means) and that we can't get a gf because we dont put in any effort and expect women to come to us. he thinks this is due to the way we were raised. not one mention of female hypergamy which is the true reason incels exist.

apparantly we "radiate feminine energy" which is why females reject us. apparantly we are "spiritually lost" because we dont believe in muh bible. what a joke.

This dude belongs here

Istockphoto 530347271 612x612

the red pill is a joke tbh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA

he is a gigacoping trucel he belongs here with us

I'm a redpill virgin, but I'm not an incel.

Dude is total incel in denial. That guy hasnt touched a pussy since he was born. What a dweeb.

Redpill = Bluepill

Apparently my mom's aura around me is so strong that it repels any sinful foid who would dare lift the holy seal of virginity off my body.

We will see him posting here in no time, unless he keeps on being in denial

they can never acknowledge genetics because they want to claim we are all volcels for not trying hard enough

jfl at this subhuman incel in denial.

Hypermasculine simps are the worst.

Over for curries

Whether he got pussy or not( it's pretty obvious that he doesn't) he's still a fool.

LOL I'm sure he's totally at the front of the pussy-train himself. What a cuck.

Also when cucks and roasties talk like this about incels that eventually snap and go ER (they're so entitled that they killed just because they couldn't get laid!) they are only seeing some of the obvious symptoms and not the whole condition; often times not being able to get laid is actually just the icing on the cake, the straw that broke the camel's back. 9 times out of 10 us incels have endured a LIFETIME of bullying, exclusion, ostracism and so on.

That is partially why soybeards, delusional copers like this, and other low-tier normies often don't go ER. They cope with their shitty social circle and/or foolishly believe "just being her friend" will one day pay off. Spoiler: if it does, it WILL be when she is post-wall and you WILL get cucked sooner or later.

this pissed me off. he believes incels are angry because we can't ascend into "manhood" (whatever that means) and that we can't get a gf because we dont put in any effort and expect women to come to us. he thinks this is due to the way we were raised. not one mention of female hypergamy which is the true reason incels exist.

apparantly we "radiate feminine energy" which is why females reject us. apparantly we are "spiritually lost" because we dont believe in muh bible. what a joke.

jfl that guy needs to get black pilled irl