Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redpiller says he's a 21yo virgin but an alpha male because he reads a lot. Also says his friends with gfs are betas.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-

Me and my peers are on our 21s. I'm not a great example of an Alpha, still virgin, due to bad decisions. And they, at least have had multiple girlfriends, something I used to envy, until now...

It used to be invisible to me, but lately, and I guess thanks to the pandemic, it is more obvious than ever.

They spend almost all day playing videogames, spending money on it, and wasting life there. There is nothing wrong with playing a bit, but I swear it's almost ALL DAY, I'm aware thanks to our group chat.

One of my friends was basically and Uber for his girl, he thought this girl was his future wife, and then she left him. Now, he is sharing all day this cringey FB pics with quotes like "One day you'll find your wife/true love/etc"

There is another one, that gets a new girlfriend and shares how he loves her, or cares about her, and after a while, they suddenly left him. Well, all of this girls are always fat, ugly, and we'll below average, when he could easily get something better, or well, I guess not.

There is another one that has just entered a relationship with an attractive girl, and now is all over her, all day posting on her profile cringey stuff about love, now he has adopted her musical taste too, and in all of this posts, she just reacts, not even comment, and I'm sure, this will not end well...

In a way, it's like they want to be like a girl, they want to feel safe, loved, and I think this is due to the feminization of our society, how we think both parties on a relationship are equal, and love is a magic thing. Like loving a girl is the only thing you need to deserve her love back.

All of this should not be important to me, I should not care, but in a way, I see my past self, I know I could've made all of those mistakes, and I'm so glad to know, that I'm aware.

I'm lifting, I'm reading, I'm working my ass off, and I'm trying to get myself out of my own mess, so I will never be like them again.

JFL you can't make this up :feelskek: :feelskek:

Sure his friends sound like betas but at least they're high tier normies or even chadlites. He's an incel in denial. He should realize that ONLY LOOKS MATTER and this bullshit: "I'm lifting, I'm reading, I'm working my ass off, and I'm trying to get myself out of my own mess" won't get him anywhere. What a fucking idiot.

Seems he's better than his friends though right?

Imagine thinking you're a redpilled virgin alpha.

Redpill = Bluepill these days JFL

lmao even I during my bluepill days wouldn't be that deluded. It takes very low-IQ to even consider yourself as an alpha despite your clear failure with women

what a narcissistic fuck

what annoy me about these people is that they're delusional asf

he's overcompensating and coping pretty hard

what a narcissistic fuck

what annoy me about these people is that they're delusional asf

he's overcompensating and coping pretty hard
high iq

Lol alot of users here are lifters.
Someone needs to tell him that he is not entitled to a gf just because he lifts, incel.

Lol alot of users here are lifters.
Someone needs to tell him that he is not entitled to a gf just because he lifts, incel.
the best part is still virgin, due to bad decisions :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

That's some serious coping :feelskek:

Alpha and sigma males never post on reddit. You may find some of them on a prepper or survivalist forum though.

Coping hard as fuck

i knew this was gonna be from a redpiller just from the title JFL:feelskek:

:feelskek: :feelskek:

Whatever helps him to sleep at night

sigma males never post on reddit

Gigacope. Chad can be as awkward as possible he will still plow virgin holes while sub8s get to spend years of their prime age “figuring” out how to be alpha. Its like that image with the football chad and his gf that If you even have to try its already over for you. If it doesnt come naturally at a young age I repeat its OVER