Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redpiller: women's sexual market value is a bubble about to burst

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
We're all gonna make it, bros!

Beautiful women are paper money. Men are precious metals. Unless the former is backed by the latter, it is worth nothing.

This cycle is now coming to its end. All Chads have been fed into the market and there even have been pushes to free up more Chads from monogamy (by normalizing open marriages). Covid has been an additional catalyst: The dating scene has grinded to a halt. People are now optimizing their logistics to minimize virus exposure, allocating resources even faster.

So what is going to happen if the bubble bursts?
If previous economic crises are any indicator, the burst of the sexual market bubble is going to lead a rapid price drops in female sexuality. It is going to be a race to the bottom.
Once it becomes widely apparent that most women are not going to get their high tier Chads, they will set their sights on Baby Chads and other low tier alphas, eventually moving on to high tier betas, and so forth. Those men on the other hand, now flooded with a kind of attention not known before, will become increasingly alert and will opt to wait, rather than buy in.
A small-scale model of this process would be "hitting the wall" - the settling down phase which coincides with a woman losing her attractiveness in her late 20s or early 30s. However, in the past this has been a gradual decline that was barely noticable to passing observers (read: men).
But if/when the bubble is going to burst, it will be like all women hit the wall at once.
And the noise of the impact will send ripples through space time.

Shut up and lift. Eat clean and stay healthy. Focus on yourself. Make fuck-you-money. Read and remain stoic.

View: https://reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/l5z4v9/the_rapidly_inflating_sexual_market_bubble_is/

yes, government will just redistribute all resources to women no matter what happens, the last shot from government troops will be fired to defend aids-infested faggots and parasitic women
Baby Chads
brutal female teacher pill

red pillers can be pretty based sometimes, ngl.

copus maximus

Those are some brutal copes. they’re based off nothing factual. It’s literally just wishful thinking

Last edited:
They said exactly the same in 2016 when I was lurking there. It only got worse. Redpillers are delusional retards.

They said exactly the same in 2016 when I was lurking there. It only got worse. Redpillers are delusional retards.
The collapse of the woman bubble will correspond with the collapse of the system... Women today feel empowered out of their senses, but that's all enabled by a system which tilts the playing field in favor of females. When the system breaks down (as it must), society will suddenly become an even playing, and believe me, women won't like that one bit.

if you make chad's marriage an open marriage, he will fuck 3 girls instead of just one and increase the worth of pussy, purplecel

All I can say is that, as invincible as women seem right now, all bubbles must burst- that is a law as fundamental as gravity and thermodynamics.
And remember: the bigger the bubble the more devastating the crash.
The kind of crash that would be needed would mean the end of civilization as we know it. I don't think pussy is worth so much that I'd want to be living like Mad Max.

The kind of crash that would be needed would mean the end of civilization as we know it. I don't think pussy is worth so much that I'd want to be living like Mad Max.
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction: the "bubble" has grown so large and monstrous that it's bursting must be equally as large and monstrous.

Cope, Chad has been winning since 175,000BC and we are the only people in human history to oppose this sexual power structure.

This guy gonna overdose on copium, female smv is just gonna go up and up, its not economics, theres no such thing as "market crash" rofl

Cope, Chad has been winning since 175,000BC and we are the only people in human history to oppose this sexual power structure.
Why do you think the modern world is the 'natural order?' Nothing about the current status quo is 'natural' or 'normal.' It took tremendous amounts of social engineering for society to evolve (or rather, de-evolve) to this point. In the future, our current era of democracy, liberalism, nuclear hypergamy, etc, will be remembered as a bizarre aberration.
This guy gonna overdose on copium, female smv is just gonna go up and up...
Until it doesn't...

Last edited:

They are encouraged by the mods there to make their posts there as edgy and grandstanding as possible tbh
Same. Glad there's someone else here who agrees. As bad as things are it's not going to be any better for incels if civilization collapses.
The only people that won over this were people that instituted arranged marriage and prohibited polygamy tbh
@Mainländer

Same. Glad there's someone else here who agrees. As bad as things are it's not going to be any better for incels if civilization collapses.
The system deserves to crash and burn...

yes, government will just redistribute all resources to women no matter what happens, the last shot from government troops will be fired to defend aids-infested faggots and parasitic women

The system deserves to crash and burn...
Knowing how things work in this world that will only end up hurting incels the most.

@Mainländer has said the same. In such a case where it gets that bad he said women would get off too easy and quickly larp as tradwives while many men are killed or starve to death. Really wishing for a collapse is just a cope. You should just wish and try to prevent things from getting worse. The collapse isn't going to be in your favor as an incel nor can you make it be in your favor because sexhavers outnumber incels and will vie for their interests first at the sake of yours.

Knowing how things work in this world that will only end up hurting incels the most.

@Mainländer has said the same. In such a case where it gets that bad he said women would get off too easy and quickly larp as tradwives while many men are killed or starve to death. Really wishing for a collapse is just a cope. You should just wish and try to prevent things from getting worse. The collapse isn't going to be in your favor as an incel nor can you make it be in your favor because sexhavers outnumber incels and will vie for their interests first at the sake of yours.
What have I got to lose from the collapse of the system? Nothing. What have women got to gain from the collapse of the system? Nothing. I don't believe that women will "get off easy" at all. Yes, there are a lot of simps and emasculated men, but there is also a lot of pent up rage against women, rage that will be coming out of hiding when there is no longer the threat of an all-pervasive security and surveillance state...

What have I got to lose from the collapse of the system? Nothing.
Yeah
What have women got to gain from the collapse of the system? Nothing.
I don't believe this. If there's one thing most people here have realized before it's that women never lose.
I don't believe that women will "get off easy" at all. Yes, there are a lot of simps and emasculated men, but there is also a lot of pent up rage against women,
There's a lot of that rage now. Who is it mostly directed at though? Low SMV males and politics coping. Women are left unscathed. There's no reason to expect that to be any different in a more serious collapse.
rage that will be coming out of hiding when there is no longer the threat of an all-pervasive security and surveillance state...
I don't think that's ever coming to pass until the entire electric grid goes down. And even then government still has their ways of surveilling people even then or controlling the flow of information and distributing propaganda. The situation isn't as you imagine imo and who do criminals always first target no matter what as members like mylifeistrash have said? Men.

Yeah

I don't believe this. If there's one thing most people here have realized before it's that women never lose.

There's a lot of that rage now. Who is it mostly directed at though? Low SMV males and politics coping. Women are left unscathed. There's no reason to expect that to be any different in a more serious collapse.

I don't think that's ever coming to pass until the entire electric grid goes down. And even then government still has their ways of surveilling people even then or controlling the flow of information and distributing propaganda. The situation isn't as you imagine imo and who do criminals always first target no matter what as members like mylifeistrash have said? Men.
Women can and do 'lose.' Thinking women "never lose" and are always "left unscathed" is just modernity normalcy bias. Women have been on such a long and powerful "winning streak" that you think it will never end. Well, it can, and it will. Yes, men will suffer immensely too, I never denied that. But so will women, just in different ways. And the government will only get more incompetent, impotent, and ineffectual going forward. How will the security and surveillance state be maintained when the government can't even afford to pay its enforcers? (or at least, can't afford to pay then any money that has any real purchasing power)

Women can and do 'lose.' Thinking women "never lose" and are always "left unscathed" is just modernity normalcy bias. Women have been on such a long and powerful "winning streak" that you think it will never end. Well, it can, and it will.
It's not going to be worth it though and
Yes, men will suffer immensely too, I never denied that. But so will women, just in different ways. And the government will only get more incompetent, impotent, and ineffectual going forward. How will the security and surveillance state be maintained when the government can't even afford to pay its enforcers? (or at least, can't afford to pay then any money that has any real purchasing power)
Men will suffer more than women will though so it's still not ideal and no different than the cirucmstances of today's world. And somehow government will keep the security and surveillance state running by outsourcing it to private companies and unis like they have done in the last few decades to avoid oversight of such operations under federal laws. They'll find a way too.

Even if they don't there's plenty of men that are willing to continue to enforce double standards and coddling of women and sacrifice of other men because they are that obsessed with keeping that form of a social system alive. And with government out of the way there's nothing stopping them from only doubling down on this @Mainländer

It's not going to be worth it though and

Men will suffer more than women will though so it's still not ideal and no different than the cirucmstances of today's world. And somehow government will keep the security and surveillance state running by outsourcing it to private companies and unis like they have done in the last few decades to avoid oversight of such operations under federal laws. They'll find a way too.

Even if they don't there's plenty of men that are willing to continue to enforce double standards and coddling of women and sacrifice of other men because they are that obsessed with keeping that form of a social system alive. And with government out of the way there's nothing stopping them from only doubling down on this @Mainländer
Ok. Well, let's just agree to disagree then. When the unavoidable collapse happens within the next 5 years, we'll see if things unfold in a manner closer to your vision or to mine.

The forces of reality, like all bubbles.

average looking manlets could breed prior to feminism

This is some nuclear-grade copium.

lol yeah right.

brutally copes me :feelscomfy: copes me to death :feelscomfy:

what mechanisms woulld even cause this?
low iq tbh

unless you cut your balls off your desire for woman's body and company won't go away. It's male nature that allowed this to happen, not government, jews, economic system etc.

"Bro we are gonna go back to stone age in 10 years and the dating bubble is gonna burst then!"
You know it's over and didn't even began when you need to go thousands of years back in time to cope

Paper money backed by nothing has been going for 40+ years. The dating app disaster has gone on for 10. If his analogy is correct, we're in for at least 30 something more years of this shit

the redpill is beyond retarded
if you make chad's marriage an open marriage, he will fuck 3 girls instead of just one and increase the worth of pussy, purplecel
based

This isn't a bubble, it's a famine.

The value of food skyrockets during a food famine, that is what is happening here. Sex is a basic need just like food.

The only way for female smv to crash would be for all males to be castrated.

MAXIMUM COPE

Women have infinite SMV. JFL at his trickle down pussynomics theory. Dumb faggot :feelskek:

Last edited:
idk man. Foids’ power is increasing at an increasing rate and its showing no signs of slowing or decreasing. As time goes on, it will only get worse for us.