Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redpillers acting like jerks all the time

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I see like all these manlets, ethnicels, steroid bloatcels and ugly guys who have this idea that if they act like an 'alpha male', they can become a chad.

Examples:
-Having an angry, butthurt face 100% of the time
-Treating waitresses and serving staff rudely, aka people 'below' them
-Having an expensive car or big truck and driving super aggressive and stressed out
-Wearing expensive designer clothing and acting like they are financially successful

The thing is women can instantly, instinctively see right through all of this. That is what is so intimidating to these men about women, is the women can see exactly who they are and judge them..which to them how women view them is everything, their ego.

If you are a blackpilled loser like us, who knows they are a loser who women don't like, women actually aren't that intimidating. But if you have a false ego of yourself, it will really hurt you emotionally when a woman makes those devastating shit tests. Eg.. with my average car and telling a woman honestly my lowish income.. what is she going to say about that to hurt me?

redpill is useless piece of shit, blackpill is whole truth

Pfffffftttt :feelshaha:
" At believing Muhh Alpha Male meme "
Unless you have fucked and impregnated over 1000 stacies over a life time, you´re not an "Alpha" u silly inkwell in denial.
redpill is useless piece of shit, blackpill is whole truth
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I associate that alpha male bullshit with insecure manlets who try to compensate doing powerlifting and sheit like that kek

Let those cloud dwellers cope in peace.

People larp on the internet, redpillers larp in real life. They literally think larping like a chad will turn them into chads.

You can't be more retarded than that. I guess the cumulative IQ of TheRedPill sub is very close to that of IT.

I see like all these manlets, ethnicels, steroid bloatcels and ugly guys who have this idea that if they act like an 'alpha male', they can become a chad.
I cringe so fucking hard at them, they're actually coping much harder than bluepillers do

a7PIjvy.gif

redpills are epic in politics and jew shit
i used to think redpill is good but then i discovered brutal truth which is coming from blackpill and now its over

I cringe so fucking hard at them, they're actually coping much harder than bluepillers do

a7PIjvy.gif

lol ya.. imagine how badly women react to a tryhard like that who can't admit he lost.

makes me lol just die in a car accident theory

Funfact: They are just as unsuccessful as we are.

Just get your ass beat by a real chad theory

I prefer tinctures.

Retards who think “alpha” is a state of mind and not entirely appearance based are coping dipshits. Who’s more alpha, a confident, witty, strong leader ugly balding manlet, or the 6’4, jacked chad who sits quietly, has no confidence, and doesn’t talk to anyone or make eye contact? Answer: Chad.

“Alpha male” is just a descriptor of your genetics. It has nothing to do with behavior when it comes to attracting females. A literal mute semi retarded chad with superior genetics will always be more alpha than even the swarthiest, slick-tongued, game-having seduction artist ugly manlet.

People who believe that you can be alpha if you aren’t a tall, jacked chad are just coping Normies and incels in denial. Under no circumstances does having the “right attitude” or saying the right words at the right time, “holding frame” and having aggressive body language make you an alpha male. Having money does not make you an alpha male.

Having masculine looks is what makes you an alpha male. THAT’S IT.

Red pill is just normie 'be confident and work out/haircut/shower' repackaged. Except it's more about being a 'bad boy' than a 'nice guy'... in the end both are seen as a joke by women because they're both cringely over reaching.

Retards who think “alpha” is a state of mind and not entirely appearance based are coping dipshits. Who’s more alpha, a confident, witty, strong leader ugly balding manlet, or the 6’4, jacked chad who sits quietly, has no confidence, and doesn’t talk to anyone or make eye contact? Answer: Chad.

“Alpha male” is just a descriptor of your genetics. It has nothing to do with behavior when it comes to attracting females. A literal mute semi retarded chad with superior genetics will always be more alpha than even the swarthiest, slick-tongued, game-having seduction artist ugly manlet.

People who believe that you can be alpha if you aren’t a tall, jacked chad are just coping Normies and incels in denial. Under no circumstances does having the “right attitude” or saying the right words at the right time, “holding frame” and having aggressive body language make you an alpha male. Having money does not make you an alpha male.

Having masculine looks is what makes you an alpha male. THAT’S IT.
Bundesarchiv Bild 183 S38324 Tag von Potsdam Adolf Hitler Paul v Hindenburg

You’re right on the first half. Not so much on the second half.
its over then, for me blackpill saves i wish i discovered it earlier

Even though femoids are dumb, if we can see through their BS, then so can they.

JFL those are not real redpilers.