Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Redpillers are becoming more blackpilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 31364
  • Start date
Deleted member 31364

Deleted member 31364

The Brotherpill
-
Based Tryonecel.

don't tell me this guy has a hard time dating, he mogs me.

Redpill was supposed to just be truth, not PUA crap. Not all of them completely abandon their roots

He has always been spitting facts. He doesn't deny that looks are everything but being a roidmaxxed BBC he knows that he's still in the game.

His vids aren't meant for incels or chads but everyone in between.

He made a video talking about how looks are the most most important thing. I think it was called "Why looks matter the most"

redpillers are cucks and deniers. they were the beta buxx. Fk them.

They were already blackpilled, it is just more socially acceptable in some circles now to express these beliefs.

There's a natural acceleration to it. I was once, years ago, your typical bluepilled normalfag (just way uglier, shorter, and khhv). But the rabbithole of blackpilling landed me here with you guys. It was inevitable, I guess.

Our power grows greater everyday.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VpPMJ7pbww

In this video this guy talks about the heightpill and the dickpill

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH7f4J-XH-Q

In this video he talks about hypergamy and how women have it 10x easier than men

I thought redpillers were just PUA copers, but this guy actually seems somewhat blackpilled,

I feel as if society as a whole is becoming more blackpilled especially Gen Z with all those tiktoks

Tbh, these redpillers are actually Tyronelites, which is why they are popular and it works for them in getting laid, tbh.