Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Redpillers are sexual door to door salespeople

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I was never a redpiller; as far as schools of thought on female nature are concerned I jumped pretty much straight from bluepill to blackpill (which might explain whatever personal brand of faggotry I might unknowingly exude, but I digress). If I am wrong on anything I might say about the redpill based on what is mostly impressions of it and cursory reading of its material please let me know.

It seems to me that, at its core, PUA, TRP and redpill shit in general is face to face sales. I was just at training for a door to door sales job, and as soon as the guy starts talking about body language and subconscious signals people give off I am instantly reminded of Mystery telling a bunch of sub 5 males not to face someone enterring a room so they don't convey too much interest. The talk of personal space, confident body language and taking control of the conversation is basically holding frame, and talking someone into sex is treated more or less like selling somebody a product they may or may not need. It's all marketing.

I almost burst out laughing when my manager compared sales to courtship, and said that you could be the handsomest, best-dressed guy in the bar and women still wouldn't kiss you if you didn't go to kiss them first. I see what he was getting at but to think that Chad can walk around in a night club and not have women chat him up or try to grap his ass is magnitude 10 redpill coping.

If women are sexual gatekeepers or sexual free market capitalists or whatever other analogy you want to use for women's sexual behaviour, redpillers are sexual door to door salesmen. They walk through a bar or some other environment with lots of women and try selling themselves to them just like I would be dropped off at a street and made to knock on the doors of everyone there so I can pitch the product's cost-reducing community program to them.

The way redpillers view sexuality as products, services, marketing and transactions really shows in their worldviews. They (to be fair, they aren't wrong) basically unironically believe the copypasta that says raising a daughter is cucked because you are making something for another man to enjoy for nothing in return, and most MGTOWs and redpillers view sex they recieve as a result of game to be like getting a good deal after selling or heckling for something using psychological tricks. Many redpillers and MGTOWs also like to think of themselves as rugged, masculine entrepreneurs running their own motorbike mechanic shops and half of them are anarcho-capitalists or libertarians politically. Look at the ways in which FDS tries to mirror or fight TRP on its own turf - by treating everything as a transaction that can be milked for the best possible returns. Get men to work hard for nudes (ie shower her with validation and money) take an incel to dinner and have him pay for your meal.

Even the cynical figures like RooshV selling glorified self help scam books to audiences they have long since grown to hate are propelled by marketing tricks. The redpill is just sex and marketing mixed together in a bunch of different ways. Why do you think it appeals to people whose worldview is that all human interaction is almost entirely transactional?

It's no surprise that where redpillers' worldview then fails is the product they are supposed to sell - themselves. When a redpiller talks about game and frame and spinning plates, you don't laugh at them because what they're saying is retarded in a vacuum (it works fine for Chad) so much as you laugh at them because they are behaving like slayers despite being 35 yo balding divorced dad MGTOW-coping incels. The first line of argument by cucks against redpillers is that they are all fat and have neckbeards (stale adhoms) for a reason - what they have to say is infinitely more valid than bluepill propaganda. It still doesn't work when you're subhuman though.

The best marketing tricks in the world won't allow you to sell shit. An incel practicing PUA is like going door to door with a wheelbarrow of manure and offering to sell it to people. Manure might be cheap and it's great fertiliser, but it still elicits a disgust response from people (just like incels elicit disgust responses from women). Very few people on any given street want a nice bagful of manure, no matter how much you respect their personal space, show them the palms of your hands, act friendly and control the topic of conversation while selling it to them. People who avidly garden are a minority of the population (like sexually available breeding age women), which makes your chances of selling manure to some outlier customer even lower. Just hold frame as a 5'2 balding Indian janitor, bro! If you start acting alpha you will become desirable to girls!

The way I see it, it is almost infinitely easier for me to do a door to door sales job than it would be for me to approach a woman and get sex, love, platonic friendship or even a single willing second of her time from her if she didn't think I was going to buy her anything. Not only is selling myself to women as a babyfaced autist manlet like selling manure to strangers at their doorsteps, but women also get a much worse deal out of me than they would out of what I sell for work - I was told nonstop for hours of my training to tell customers that there was no upfront fee for the product, unlike the products of our competitors, to make them more willing to capitalise on the opportunity to buy. In a woman's mind sex with a man is paid up front and then followed by nine monthly payments to get the product that some women go bankrupt trying to pay off, then two decades of smaller payments with compounding interest to keep the product. She has to really want it to buy it, even if you have a condom on, because her perception of the deal being that is hardcoded into her genes. Do you think she will spend all that on a 5'2 balding Indian janitor? Seriously?

Anyone redpilled or bluepilled reading this who doesn't think it's over for many of us needs to think about what we would have to sell to women using PUA to get laid. Even if we lose weight (which this forum urges people to - fatcels are volcels), clear up our skin, get a tan and lift our subhuman bone structure that screams weakness, malnourishment, disease and death to foids will still be on full display. It's over for many men, man.

Not to mention that when women on reddit complain about pickup artists, the annoyed tone with which they complain is basically the same as someone complaining about a door to door salesman annoying them with a bad product. Feminist sexual harassment laws are women trying to put a "no solicitors" sign on their pussies so uggos don't bother them. Just be confident is just approach in nicer language because they're thinking about Chad do it as they say it.

Last edited:
well written and i agree as i used to watch redpill shit on youtube and at first it sounded good but after awhile i realized it was just a scam of the mind being projected by some old dude who thought he was an alpha but is just a cuck.

how dare you insult me and the redpill and my beautiful trad gf lauren southern!!!! >:^( she is BASED and REDPILLED

how dare you insult me and the redpill and my beautiful trad gf lauren southern!!!! >:^( she is BASED and REDPILLED
Does lauren southern promote mgtow pua redpill masculinity shit now? I thought she disappeared

Does lauren southern promote mgtow pua redpill masculinity shit now? I thought she disappeared
No fucking idea honestly, if she did then replace lauren southern with sh0eonhead

High IQ post, thanks

Same here man, I always knew that PUA/TRP was cope.

It always had this "sour grapes" and "fake it 'till make it" components to it.

It's impossible for a kissless and dateless virgin who spent his teens and twenties socially isolated to suddenly become a slayer at 30, shit simply doesn't work like that.

At understanding female nature and sexuality:
  • Taking the blackpill is like going to Yale or Harvard.
  • Taking the redpill is like finishing your last day of Kindergarten.

Last edited:
How much for a truckload of fert?
Worm shit if you got it!
Avid gardener here! (Aphid gardener lol)

Nah... Don't need no redpills around here! Blackpills are better, much more humus in that stuff.

redpillers are sexual door to door salesmen.

Which they are. ''Just buy some books brah, just visit a pick up class brah.''
It is always the same. Even in the so called conspiracy scene. ''Just buy some books brah, just visit some events where you have to pay 400 buck brah.''

Even the cynical figures like RooshV selling glorified self help scam books to audiences they have long since grown to hate are propelled by marketing tricks. The redpill is just sex and marketing mixed together in a bunch of different ways. Why do you think it appeals to people whose worldview is that all human interaction is almost entirely transactional?

In the end, they just want to make some money off of lonely men.

Not to mention that when women on reddit complain about pickup artists

Females say, just go out and talk to to females (but not me though teehee). Then they find it repulsive. Then they say, just man up and get over it or something like this... I cannot stand this hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Spot on, and many of those salesmen probably tried PUA as well because they want sex too.

Though I think it's best for incels to try PUA/TRP anyway just to see firsthand whether it will work for them. To use your analogy, there are guys here who have decent product to sell but they won't even knock on the door because they are lazy cowards.

Though I think it's best for incels to try PUA/TRP anyway just to see firsthand whether it will work for them. To use your analogy, there are guys here who have decent product to sell but they won't even knock on the door because they are lazy cowards.
True

I was never a redpiller; as far as schools of thought on female nature are concerned I jumped pretty much straight from bluepill to blackpill (which might explain whatever personal brand of faggotry I might unknowingly exude, but I digress). If I am wrong on anything I might say about the redpill based on what is mostly impressions of it and cursory reading of its material please let me know.

It seems to me that, at its core, PUA, TRP and redpill shit in general is face to face sales. I was just at training for a door to door sales job, and as soon as the guy starts talking about body language and subconscious signals people give off I am instantly reminded of Mystery telling a bunch of sub 5 males not to face someone enterring a room so they don't convey too much interest. The talk of personal space, confident body language and taking control of the conversation is basically holding frame, and talking someone into sex is treated more or less like selling somebody a product they may or may not need. It's all marketing.

I almost burst out laughing when my manager compared sales to courtship, and said that you could be the handsomest, best-dressed guy in the bar and women still wouldn't kiss you if you didn't go to kiss them first. I see what he was getting at but to think that Chad can walk around in a night club and not have women chat him up or try to grap his ass is magnitude 10 redpill coping.

If women are sexual gatekeepers or sexual free market capitalists or whatever other analogy you want to use for women's sexual behaviour, redpillers are sexual door to door salesmen. They walk through a bar or some other environment with lots of women and try selling themselves to them just like I would be dropped off at a street and made to knock on the doors of everyone there so I can pitch the product's cost-reducing community program to them.

The way redpillers view sexuality as products, services, marketing and transactions really shows in their worldviews. They (to be fair, they aren't wrong) basically unironically believe the copypasta that says raising a daughter is cucked because you are making something for another man to enjoy for nothing in return, and most MGTOWs and redpillers view sex they recieve as a result of game to be like getting a good deal after selling or heckling for something using psychological tricks. Many redpillers and MGTOWs also like to think of themselves as rugged, masculine entrepreneurs running their own motorbike mechanic shops and half of them are anarcho-capitalists or libertarians politically. Look at the ways in which FDS tries to mirror or fight TRP on its own turf - by treating everything as a transaction that can be milked for the best possible returns. Get men to work hard for nudes (ie shower her with validation and money) take an incel to dinner and have him pay for your meal.

It's no surprise that where redpillers' worldview then fails is the product they are supposed to sell - themselves. When a redpiller talks about game and frame and spinning plates, you don't laugh at them because what they're saying is retarded in a vacuum (it works fine for Chad) so much as you laugh at them because they are behaving like slayers despite being 35 yo balding divorced dad MGTOW-coping incels. The first line of argument by cucks against redpillers is that they are all fat and have neckbeards (stale adhoms) for a reason - what they have to say is infinitely more valid than bluepill propaganda. It still doesn't work when you're subhuman though.

The best marketing tricks in the world won't allow you to sell shit. An incel practicing PUA is like going door to door with a wheelbarrow of manure and offering to sell it to people. Manure might be cheap and it's great fertiliser, but it still elicits a disgust response from people (just like incels elicit disgust responses from women). Very few people on any given street want a nice bagful of manure, no matter how much you respect their personal space, show them the palms of your hands, act friendly and control the topic of conversation while selling it to them. People who avidly garden are a minority of the population (like sexually available breeding age women), which makes your chances of selling manure to some outlier customer even lower. Just hold frame as a 5'2 balding Indian janitor, bro! If you start acting alpha you will become desirable to girls!

The way I see it, it is almost infinitely easier for me to do a door to door sales job than it would be for me to approach a woman and get sex, love, platonic friendship or even a single willing second of her time from her if she didn't think I was going to buy her anything. Not only is selling myself to women as a babyfaced autist manlet like selling manure to strangers at their doorsteps, but women also get a much worse deal out of me than they would out of what I sell for work - I was told nonstop for hours of my training to tell customers that there was no upfront fee for the product, unlike the products of our competitors, to make them more willing to capitalise on the opportunity to buy. In a woman's mind sex with a man is paid up front and then followed by nine monthly payments to get the product that some women go bankrupt trying to pay off, then two decades of smaller payments with compounding interest to keep the product. She has to really want it to buy it, even if you have a condom on, because her perception of the deal being that is hardcoded into her genes. Do you think she will spend all that on a 5'2 balding Indian janitor? Seriously?

Anyone redpilled or bluepilled reading this who doesn't think it's over for many of us needs to think about what we would have to sell to women using PUA to get laid. Even if we lose weight (which this forum urges people to - fatcels are volcels), clear up our skin, get a tan and lift our subhuman bone structure that screams weakness, malnourishment, disease and death to foids will still be on full display. It's over for many men, man.

Not to mention that when women on reddit complain about pickup artists, the annoyed tone with which they complain is basically the same as someone complaining about a door to door salesman annoying them with a bad product. Feminist sexual harassment laws are women trying to put a "no solicitors" sign on their pussies so uggos don't bother them. Just be confident is just approach in nicer language because they're thinking about Chad do it as they say it.
Nuclear Physicist IQ

The redpill is the ultimate form of Female Worship - it basically says that women are deities who are flawless and don't need to do anything to get a man besides "just existing ". Redpill says that men are unworthy and need to work hard to learn psychological tricks (game) inorder to get foids (the "prize") jfl

The redpill is cucked from here to Krypton and back

If you have to put in so much thought and work to get females, it's already over tbh.

No guy who actually gets women is an autist who really puts much thought into it

Good text, man. A nice analogy overall. I especially like the last paragraph, the "no solicitor" thing. It's exactly what it seems like.

I was told nonstop for hours of my training to tell customers that there was no upfront fee for the product, unlike the products of our competitors, to make them more willing to capitalise on the opportunity to buy. In a woman's mind sex with a man is paid up front and then followed by nine monthly payments to get the product that some women go bankrupt trying to pay off, then two decades of smaller payments with compounding interest to keep the product. She has to really want it to buy it, even if you have a condom on, because her perception of the deal being that is hardcoded into her genes. Do you think she will spend all that on a 5'2 balding Indian janitor? Seriously?

Very, very astute observation as a whole, but this part especially nails it, havent seen the concept of foids´ sexuality being explained in so few words so well. Market talk being brought into interpersonal issues is usually something Im very opposed to, just is inhumane, but this application is perfect, more people should know about it than just us, theyd start to understand the blackpill so much better after that.

Oh so very true, #metoo bullshit is a strategy to control the market, kill off certain upstart enterprises, feed the big players who you benefit the most from, its disgusting, still fail to understand how they dont feel any shame about this.

Redpill is just coping incels