Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Regarding my last post describing my Tinder experience and leaving this forum

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
Context: I shared my 3 month Tinder experience as a subhuman 4/10, for which I got backlash from some
delusional retards (gladly some of the comments were encouraging).

Needless to say I don't care about the backlash from some of the retards on here, but I am very displeased that
the thread was deleted for "bragging". Imagine being a 24 KHHV with over 10 IRL brutal face-to-face rejections
from girls I've been talking to for days, weeks sometimes even months because they deemed me too ugly, and then
get accused of "bragging" because I had FIVE matches on Tinder after 9000 right swipes in 3 months time and ONE number
from a foid. JFL at being called a fakecel by 15-18 year old edgy autistic basketshitters who have never even tried before,
heck probably haven't ever even talked to a girl before. Why is trying discouraged in this community and met with a
bannable offence?
My intention was to give hope to some of the 4/10 cels like me, not to brag AT ALL.

I don't see the point in posting anymore on a supposed "support group forum" for men who are failing to get into relationships
despite trying, because my posts will get deleted anyway (this one probably will as well lol). I am deeply disappointed in
the state of this forum, hence why I am leaving. Life is unjust and I realize everyone's visions on life here are different, and that
some here have been dealt extremely shitty cards and have been treated like shit throughout their lives. However, that shouldn't
hold you back from making the best out of it and try the best you can, despite being aware of the blackpill. If you decide to spiral
down this negative hole of self-loathing, self-destructive defeatism and cowardice, that's all on you. But realize it will bring you NOWHERE.
If you don't have any hope, why are you still even living? Why don't you just kill yourself then or go ER? Or just LDAR like you are doing
now, complaining about how unfair your life is on this forum everyday until the day you die.

To summarize, it is inconceivable to me that a post like that would be deleted for "bragging", hence making me doubt the seriousness
of this forum, and therefore I am leaving. I don't agree with the visions and perspectives of the majority of people on this forum
(although I appreciate some people's mindsets here who are willing to improve and try bettering their situation).

I will hereby accept my permanent ban.

Farewell,
I wish you all the best in your feature endeavors and I really hope you do find someone who will love you for who you are and not for your looks
(Including the negative Nancys here).I hope I will too at some point. Those seriously considering roping, don't do it buddy boyo. Even though life
is unfair make the most out of it, even if it means embarrassment and negative judgment (which I know all about).
Life is too short.

Some get kneejerk reactions because they haven't got attention yet. This forum seems to attract genuine jerks and genuine fakecels. Good luck.

nobody's tried to do anything here since 2018, i don't think those years are coming back so bye

Sorry you got backlash man. The LDAR folks on here are some of the most envious people you'll ever come across.

go to looksmax.org.
most of us here are 1/10 or 2/10 uglier than this guy
C419E3FF 2477 47DE 9919 9B1D8DF76E52
. so it should be expected for us to hate u for 3 tinder matches after 90000 swipes

See you tomorrow buddy boyo.

k, nobody cares, no one here have any tip to fuck girls on tinder, you are in a forum for sexless men ffs

k, nobody cares, no one here have any tip to fuck girls on tinder, you are in a forum for sexless men ffs
this. most of us here haven't talked to foid in years

Getting a few tinder matches doesn’t mean shit. I have some and I’m a ugly sub 5 incel truecle

Context: I shared my 3 month Tinder experience as a subhuman 4/10, for which I got backlash from some
delusional retards (gladly some of the comments were encouraging).

Needless to say I don't care about the backlash from some of the retards on here, but I am very displeased that
the thread was deleted for "bragging". Imagine being a 24 KHHV with over 10 IRL brutal face-to-face rejections
from girls I've been talking to for days, weeks sometimes even months because they deemed me too ugly, and then
get accused of "bragging" because I had FIVE matches on Tinder after 9000 right swipes in 3 months time and ONE number
from a foid. JFL at being called a fakecel by 15-18 year old edgy autistic basketshitters who have never even tried before,
heck probably haven't ever even talked to a girl before. Why is trying discouraged in this community and met with a
bannable offence?
My intention was to give hope to some of the 4/10 cels like me, not to brag AT ALL.

I don't see the point in posting anymore on a supposed "support group forum" for men who are failing to get into relationships
despite trying, because my posts will get deleted anyway (this one probably will as well lol). I am deeply disappointed in
the state of this forum, hence why I am leaving. Life is unjust and I realize everyone's visions on life here are different, and that
some here have been dealt extremely shitty cards and have been treated like shit throughout their lives. However, that shouldn't
hold you back from making the best out of it and try the best you can, despite being aware of the blackpill. If you decide to spiral
down this negative hole of self-loathing, self-destructive defeatism and cowardice, that's all on you. But realize it will bring you NOWHERE.
If you don't have any hope, why are you still even living? Why don't you just kill yourself then or go ER? Or just LDAR like you are doing
now, complaining about how unfair your life is on this forum everyday until the day you die.

To summarize, it is inconceivable to me that a post like that would be deleted for "bragging", hence making me doubt the seriousness
of this forum, and therefore I am leaving. I don't agree with the visions and perspectives of the majority of people on this forum
(although I appreciate some people's mindsets here who are willing to improve and try bettering their situation).

I will hereby accept my permanent ban.

Farewell,
I wish you all the best in your feature endeavors and I really hope you do find someone who will love you for who you are and not for your looks
(Including the negative Nancys here).I hope I will too at some point. Those seriously considering roping, don't do it buddy boyo. Even though life
is unfair make the most out of it, even if it means embarrassment and negative judgment (which I know all about).
Life is too short.
5 matches in 3 months is truecel tier tbh

You misunderstand. Trying isn't "discouraged." And good luck to you, obviously. But some of us will never get Tinder matches. Ever. And so we have a rule, no talking about any romantic or sexual success. By all means, pursue it in your personal life, but if you succeed, you obviously aren't incel, just facing an uphill battle.

Good luck with ya date @Babica Yaga

Im suprised you get backlash for even trying allot of this forum has a toxic crab in a bucket mentality its good you dont have it tbh

Im suprised you get backlash for even trying allot of this forum has a toxic crab in a bucket mentality its good you dont have it tbh
“crabs in a bucket” are you a reddit user?

Is that reddit termonology?
I seen it on that incel tear group a lot still don’t know what they mean by it. Apparently they hate us and don’t think we can change so my opinion of them is that they all think the same and would hate talking to us directly

@Babica Yaga talks about how people on this forum try to drag him down to his level and are mad at him becuase he has attempted to get a girlfriend from tinder and stuff and are calling him a fakecel and normie

Five matches is more than Ill ever have