Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Regardless of your views on therapy, what were your experiences with it (if any?)

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I’m curious. In my experience, therapists only give blue pill and/or coping advice (“people care less than you think”, or “it’s not such s big deal being a virgin”)

seems very awkward and unnecessary, what are you supposed to do when you walk into one's office?

I only went to speech therapy. It didn't do anything for my rhotacism.

Last edited:
It didn't help because talking about how I actually feel ends up in this denial of my points and an overall angry therapist and my money wasted

I got ground through the mental health system all throughout my teen years and came out far worse for it. For that reason, I get a very strong urge to spit on anyone who tells me to get therapy or see a psychiatrist.

Therapy makes me more depressed because I remember the moments that I have normally already forgot.

Literally just paying to get blue pill suppository. The only advantage is getting to unload all your insecurities. They can't help, just listen.

Absolute garbage trash, therapy will only work if you are chad or a foid, if the source of your misery and negative emotions is ugliness then it won't work.
Literally just paying to get blue pill suppository. They can't help, just listen.

Got through 2 foid therapisst. Both were completely bluepilled. Therefor couldn't talk about my incel problems and they didn't help me about my other problems either.

Got through 2 foid therapisst. Both were completely bluepilled. Therefor couldn't talk about my incel problems and they didn't help me about my other problems either.

I had a very similar experience. It’s funny how I mentioned to them that I’m too ugly to date and get married, and they never negated it, but advice on the lines of ‘you’ll find a woman that’s attracted to you, just put yourself out there’

A waste of time, you pay someone $150 or even higher just to talk with some foid who will either "diagnose" (label) you and give you some crappy medication, they also give bluepilled-normalfag tier advice.

I've actually never been to a therapist because I don't trust them and the above will probably happen to me.

It's something to do if you're a mentalcel, but don't expect much.
The years will pass you by either way.
It can actually be counter productive and piss you off, or even backfire and draw unwanted attention.
CBT is useful but you could always learn how to do that by yourself.
You can produce the same quality of introspect by typing out your thoughts either in your own journal or even making a post here.

I became friends with mine so much that it was no longer even professional and couldn't tell her everything about my issues due to her actually getting concerned despite her trying to hide it.

I was a psychologist long ago.Sounds very funny, is not?

I have been in therapy for the last 3 years with 4 (four) different Clinical Psychologists and so far the treatment has done absolutely nothing, if anything, I have continued to regress.

Pic related is my facial expression 24/7

Attachments

• 18493.png
    18493.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 31
I have been to more psychiatrists and counselors than I can count. I was even locked in a mental hospital for a failed suicide attempt.

None of it helped. At best, it gave me false copes that lasted months or even a year, but then reality comes sinking right back in.

I've been on every anti-depressant there is. Spoiler: Anti-depressants don't make you less ugly. You still won't get a girl. Duh!!

Last edited:
It only led to false hopes and things getting worse.

I’ve never been, but I know that nothing good can come from it

They bullshit you, let you talk do nothing or just say casual shit and suggestions every stupid fucker already tried 100times its a frustrating waste of time

I don't like the rapists!