Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Regular 18 year old vs Elliot Rodger at 18, no wonder he was incel tbh

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Elliot at 18 (still mogs me mind you)
oh9tzvvo96541.png

Regular 18 year old (what women want)

Its easy to see why Elliot ended up a virgin at 22, especially in a cali college town where every guy is an 8+

Damn he kinda improved in those 4 years. Just get a haircut theory legit?

But in the end it was worth nothing, and so the legacy was born...

Major framepill.

Even if Elliot Rodger gym-maxxed, there was no way he would get rid of having the frame of an average woman.

oh9tzvvo96541.png

Its easy to see why Elliot ended up a virgin at 22, especially in a cali college town where every guy is an 8+

incel trait tbh, looking younger than you are.
Or people mistaking you for being younger.

Watched this blackpill dude yesterday on YT, he said he was at a bar and this foid barkeeper asked for his ID. So he showed it to her and she said "sorry I thought you were 14" - he was 22.

Same with myself. People think I don't have a drivers license. I am also 22.
For reference, people in my country typically get their license at 15-16.

The biggest cope is that you look young because you dont smoke and party or some shit. No, you have a shitty femmine face with no jawline or masculine features.
Over.
GTFO copers

Major framepill.

Even if Elliot Rodger gym-maxxed, there was no way he would get rid of having the frame of an average woman.
yeah elliot looked like a fucking girl at 18 and even got bullied for it

That photo was from what 2010? Most people looked cringe back then anyway

That photo was from what 2010? Most people looked cringe back then anyway
Looking cringe isn't a life circumstance though

He also was a manlet,framelet and dicklet.No wonder why he went ER.

2nd guy is not a regular 18 year old. But elliot is overly neotenous

He also was a manlet,framelet and dicklet.No wonder why he went ER.
yeah the poor nigga weighed 5.5 lbs when he was born when the average baby born weighed 7 lbs
it was over the moment Elliot was born
Let this be a good reality check to all other ricecels out there
2nd guy is not a regular 18 year old. But elliot is overly neotenous

Watched this blackpill dude yesterday on YT, he said he was at a bar and this foid barkeeper asked for his ID. So he showed it to her and she said "sorry I thought you were 14" - he was 22.
tbh I still get asked for ID when buying alcohol (I'm 23; the drinking age here is 18) :feelstastyman:

tbh I still get asked for ID when buying alcohol (I'm 23; the drinking age here is 18) :feelstastyman:
how do normies cope with the neotenypill lol
>"bro at least you don't age as fast as other people"

He looks worse in the older pics

Elliot's main problem was his mental illness plain and simple.

All the Chad maxxing he did would've got a mentally normal halfbreed laid (and probably a harem at that) with the way he was dressing and the haircut that he had in his final days.

With a normal mind he could've played into the side of foids that both loves a pretty boy as well gravitates to a perceived cute, somewhat short pretty boy via activating their mothering/empathic sense...its hard to fully describe to you all but I've seen this happen with a natural Chad back on an ancient version of MTV's "The Real World" program with a guy on the show named "Joe".

Women found this guy babyishly cute and naturally wanted to take care of him...and in a way that made them want to be his girlfriend and fuck him and not in the way of wanting to friendzone him and treat him as their "adult baby" in that particular sicko fetish.

Well again Elliot could've gotten Joe's kind of success if his mind weren't so fucked with psychosis and he wasn't so terminally shy.

I also think if Elliot had been able to overcome his shyness and got his mental illness properly identified and treated and began LARPing ie "faking it till you make it" as one of those happy, peppy, upbeat talking faggots on various youtube gaming videos he would've been able to charm multiple young foids into bed with him.

Last edited:
Elliot died a long time ago before he ever even thought of going ER..

Yep, it's over

All the Chad maxxing he did would've got a mentally normal halfbreed laid (and probably a harem at that) with the way he was dressing and the haircut that he had in his final days.

With a normal mind he could've played into the side of foids that both loves a pretty boy as well gravitates to a perceived cute, somewhat short pretty boy via activating their mothering/empathic sense...its hard to fully describe to you all but I've seen this happen with a natural Chad back on an ancient version of MTV's "The Real World" program with a guy on the show named "Joe".

Women found this guy babyishly cute and naturally wanted to take care of him...and in a way that made them want to be his girlfriend and fuck him and not in the way of wanting to friendzone him and treat him as their "adult baby" in that particular sicko fetish.

Well again Elliot could've gotten Joe's kind of success if his mind weren't so fucked with psychosis and he wasn't so terminally shy.

I also think if Elliot had been able to overcome his shyness and got his mental illness properly identified and treated and began LARPing ie "faking it till you make it" as one of those happy, peppy, upbeat talking faggots on various youtube gaming videos he would've been able to charm multiple young foids into bed with him.
If elliot was so attractive. Why did no girl ever show him interest? Why where they ruthlessly bullying him?
Girls dont bully guys they find hot wtf

18 yo elliot mogs me

and 18yo chad is just straight ropefuel
If elliot was so attractive. Why did no girl ever show him interest? Why where they ruthlessly bullying him?
yeah that's retarded

Exactly. MASSIVE COPE if anyone who disagrees with what you said

Horrifically mentally ill personality or mentally ill personality that exhibits extreme awkwardness and sketchiness will turn any Stacy against you brah.

That alone is enough to get you deemed by them as: "Ewww fucking weirdo/creep/stay away from me you stalker!" kinds of "flattering" characterizations.

For example if Brad Pitt in real life was as mentally ill as his "Jeffrey" character in 12 Monkeys I posit to you that he would NEVER of attracted ANY woman/women to him nor would he of had the Hollywood career that he's had.

Now yes foids are most certainly attracted to "dark triad" personality types of "dangerous" men and activities but that is far different than openly mentally unstable men who are "Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs" and or whose mind/personal self control is proverbially "out to lunch" or just plain severely awkward/shy/weird/robotic the last one being Elliot's unfortunate case/situation etc, etc.

Women want the allure of danger while feeling that they are not actually IN danger.

Last edited:
Horrifically mentally ill personality or mentally ill personality that exhibits extreme awkwardness and sketchiness will turn any Stacy against you brah.

That alone is enough to get you deemed by them as: "Ewww fucking weirdo/creep/stay away from me you stalker!" kinds of "flattering" characterizations.

For example if Brad Pitt in real life was as mentally ill as his "Jeffrey" character in 12 Monkeys I posit to you that he would NEVER of attracted ANY woman/women to him nor would he of had the Hollywood career that he's had.

Now yes foids are most certainly attracted to "dark triad" personality types of "dangerous" men and activities but that is far different than openly mentally unstable men who are "Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs" and or whose mind/personal self control is proverbially "out to lunch" or just plain severely awkward/shy/weird/robotic the last one being Elliot's unfortunate case/situation etc, etc.

Women want the allure of danger while feeling that they are not actually IN danger.

mentalceldom is cope:

Ted Bundy was a NPD/ASPD which is part of the Cluster B Personality Disorders.

One of the main features of these disordered individuals is their natural adeptness at getting into relationships with ease.

Bottom line is anyone here without the "awkward making" severe mental illnesses ie psychosis/autism/asperger's who could've exchanged bodies/appearance with Elliot Rodger during the last year of his life before his death could've ascended easily simply by applying PUA/evopsyche/redpill/blackpill literature and thats a fact.

Last edited:
Elliot kinda looks like my cousin, lol.

LmAo what a cope

Regular 18 yo?

oh9tzvvo96541.png

It's Over

Its over
Reincarnationmaxxin

That's not a regular 18 year old jfl.

That's a regular 18 yo? Just nuke this world already

He made the classic ethnic mistake of going for white girls instead of ethnic girls. Had he gone for noodles we wouldn't know who the fuck he is, noodles love hapas white bitches don't

that guy is not regular, he's an 18 year old Chad.
And i live in North California, and i'd say most guys here range from 6 and under/10 ngl
sometimes i'll see a 7, and rarely an 8+
btw brutal since the guy you posted mogs me not only by being more attractive, but also looking like an adult. Meanwhile I'm 20 and look like i could pass for a 13 - 15 year old

:feelstastyman: :soy: ER was decent looking

Damn the poor nigga ascended. He was absolutely subhuman in this photo.

oh9tzvvo96541.png

That's Giga-Chad, not a regular 18 year old. Low IQ.

That picture of Elliot Rodger kinda looks like what I looked like at that age but with acne.

His eyes look so dead in that picture
His life was very miserable just like ours is

oh9tzvvo96541.png

Every guy is expected to look like the bottom pic and you get laughed at if you don’t, not even kidding this is the new body standard for males.

I always forget Elliot lived in a collage filled Chad town
Poor guy get locationcucked so badly

he is such a freak looking bloke, so makes sense he did what he did. such a punchable face, at least he died unhappy

I always forget Elliot lived in a collage filled Chad town
Poor guy get locationcucked so badly
Its no surprise he did what he did, living there would be the highest tier suifuel of all

:feelstastyman: :soy: ER was decent looking
you fucking retard. Elliot was an ugly fucking hapa
He made the classic ethnic mistake of going for white girls instead of ethnic girls. Had he gone for noodles we wouldn't know who the fuck he is, noodles love hapas white bitches don't
he didnt go for any girls you moron. he didn't approach because he wasn't a moron like anyone who thinks approaching works as an ugly dude

His father mogs him hard

Lean pill is real. All chads are lean af with visible 6abs. Fatcels should lean max asap