Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Rei or Asuka?

Rei or Asuka?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

Asuka93

I want Asuka to choke me to death with her thighs.

View attachment 47967
I want Asuka to choke me to death with her thighs.
I want Asuka to say "Guten Morgen" to me and ask me if I want to kiss to pass the time while I choke her to death.

Rebuild sucks though, just as eye-patch Asuka. I only like normal Asuka.

I want Asuka to say "Guten Morgen" to me and ask me if I want to kiss to pass the time while I choke her to death.

Rebuild sucks though, just as eye-patch Asuka. I only like normal Asuka.
I don't really like rebuild but I gotta admit I love eyepatch Asuka design.

@Hoffman_13 GTFIH

The bipolar or the schizoid

Asuka is annoying and Rei is boring. It's over for Evangelioncels

@TheLivingFailure

I would smash them both until my dick gets totally numb

"Trap Worshiping"
I see. I thought you were referring to a fringe BR blog that once existed with that name as well.

Knajjd hates traps more than anything else apparently.

I see. I thought you were referring to a fringe BR blog that once existed with that name as well.

Knajjd hates traps more than anything else apparently.

i assume he has gotten many unwanted invitations.
I would hate them too.

I would hatefuck Asuka so hard, both Rei and her are stuck up arrogant whores but Asuka never shuts up

Misato-Used by Chad Kaji
Rei-You already know Gendo was smashing
Asuka-Pure JB, would hate fuck

Misato-Used by Chad Kaji

Only reason Kaji didn't smash was because Asuka would fuck him up if he pumped and dumped her.

Forgot to answer but Asuka>Rei as I prefer a bitchy cunt I can train vs a glorified blow up doll that will chances are NTR you and then watch you get fucked in ass by her NTR group while she watches like some horrible prison movie scene. Trained Asuka is still an asskicker but on my leash.

do you even have to ask?
Asuka pantiesSheseesitAsukasnatchesletterAsukaAsukaaaAsukarebuildd

Misato-Used by Chad Kaji
Evangelion is extremely blackpilled on women and relationships.

Kaji (Chad) and Gendo (statusmaxxed, powermaxxed, thugmaxxed) are the only guys who hoard all the pussy in the show. Shinji got a little kiss for being statusmaxxed (EVA pilot) and that's it.

Kaji (Chad) and Gendo (statusmaxxed, powermaxxed, thugmaxxed) are the only guys who hoard all the pussy in the show. Shinji got a little kiss for being statusmaxxed (EVA pilot) and that's it.

Don't forget he also Jacked off on Asuka.

I would say Rei just because of her appearance, I have personally never watched Neon Genesis Evangelion myself so I can't really say in detail why.

i've seen the tv series and the rebuild films and i still don't know who
shot kaji

Last edited:
Don't forget he also Jacked off on Asuka.
But that doesn't count since even the biggest incel on Earth can do something like that.
i've seen the tv series and the rebuild films and i still don't know who shot kaji
Was an unnamed SEELE agent, none of the main characters.

Asuka. I'm no beta male

But that doesn't count since even the biggest incel on Earth can do something like that.

Was an unnamed SEELE agent, none of the main characters.

Nope it took balls.
Most incels wouldn't have been able to do it.
Also Kaji was so Chad that Chessmaster Steele who hates doing anything direct had to step in to have his ass killed.

that was pretty low inhib ngl

One of his most ballsy moments in the anime.

Nope it took balls.
Most incels wouldn't have been able to do it.
Also Kaji was so Chad that Chessmaster Steele who hates doing anything direct had to step in to have his ass killed.

One of his most ballsy moments in the anime.
that was pretty low inhib ngl
Tbh I'd only worry about surveillance cameras in the room. Would 100% have done the same, especially as a minor (nothing really happens legally).

Tbh I'd only worry about surveillance cameras in the room. Would 100% have done the same, especially as a minor (nothing really happens legally).
then a nurse walks in on you doing it
jfl

HorribleSubs Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou   01 720pmkv snapshot 0720 20171110 183918

That scene was pretty lewd. Probably a big reason for why I am a pervert today. That and Ranma.

Agepilled too, they know JB is superior

Only reason Kaji didn't smash was because Asuka would fuck him up if he pumped and dumped her.

Forgot to answer but Asuka>Rei as I prefer a bitchy cunt I can train vs a glorified blow up doll that will chances are NTR you and then watch you get fucked in ass by her NTR group while she watches like some horrible prison movie scene. Trained Asuka is still an asskicker but on my leash.
FAPFUEL TBH

FAPFUEL TBH

I imagine EVA if it had been done in America. No JBs, no masturbation scene, shallow hero-like stuff instead of psychological drama, etc. It would suck ass.
View attachment 47995
That scene was pretty lewd. Probably a big reason for why I am a pervert today. That and Ranma.
I like Ranma as well. But only the first seasons, it quickly became stale and repetitive.

I heard the manga is better but never had the patience to read it.

Misato-Used by Chad Kaji

This. I would pet her until she learns to hate me in silence while i fuck her until im almost dead everyday

Indeed

I imagine EVA if it had been done in America. No JBs, no masturbation scene, shallow hero-like stuff instead of psychological drama, etc. It would suck ass.
Wouldn't doubt it, burgerland is a bastion of moral faggotry.
muh consent
muh objective morality

ritsuko is top tier as well tbh
Ritsuko

It's been a while since I've seen NGE, but I remember liking Rei more than Asuka, though I don't remember why.

Never watched anime, never will, but my choice is Reipe.

Don't forget about Fuyutsuki who orbited Yui for years only to have her stolen by Gendo. Dude was his teacher and ended up becoming his errand boy, on top of getting cucked.

Attachments

• yui-ikari-23-636x400.jpg
    yui-ikari-23-636x400.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 42
Don't forget about Fuyutsuki who orbited Yui for years only to have her stolen by Gendo. Dude was his teacher and ended up becoming his errand boy, on top of getting cucked.
Makoto also. Dude risked his ass to deliver classified info to Misato, who was getting fucked by Chad Kaji and he got nothing.

Kaworu. He's perfect.

This is such a depressing anime but definatly asuka. I really dont like short hair on girls.

Unnatural hair colors are unattractive so i'll go with the ginger hoe.

Asuka. Redheads make my dick rock hard