Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Rejected my the love of my life

Danzai

Danzai

Local weeb
So I asked out a wamen I’ve had the biggest crush on since elementary school to prom. I had planned to get her chocolates and flowers and everything. She was the only w*men I’ve ever really talked to besides my mom and aunt.

But instead of saying yes or even politlely rejecting me, this cunt had the audacity to ask if I was joking. When I told her no, she put her hand over her mouth and laughed. And I mean laughed hard. Turned out that foid is going with a chad she had met a week earlier.

FML.

Holy fuck. That's brutal. Sorry bro.

They have no feelings.

I still literally have nightmares about the one girl i ever asked out and all of the class laughing at me for it.

"chad i met last week" vs "male friend i had for years"

Throw acid in her face and cover your mouth laughing like she did.

This is why I never ask girls out ngl.

They are evil incarnate. I hope you learn from this.

But instead of saying yes or even politlely rejecting me, this cunt had the audacity to ask if I was joking. When I told her no, she put her hand over her mouth and laughed. And I mean laughed hard.
Wow that's so fucked up. what the fuck kind of kick do these girls get out of being little bitches?

Chocolates and flowers? Auuuutsch

Strong fifth post
It's over

foids are heartless bitches

This tbh.

You're a cuck to buy a foid who isn't fucking you anything.
Not surprised at the foid's reaction tbh: AWALT. They deserve to take a shower in gas chambers.

Cut ALL contact you have with her ASAP.

Stop orbiting her, or giving her validation altogether.

How close were you to her?

So I asked out a wamen I’ve had the biggest crush on since elementary school to prom. I had planned to get her chocolates and flowers and everything. She was the only w*men I’ve ever really talked to besides my mom and aunt.

But instead of saying yes or even politlely rejecting me, this cunt had the audacity to ask if I was joking. When I told her no, she put her hand over her mouth and laughed. And I mean laughed hard. Turned out that foid is going with a chad she had met a week earlier.

FML.

I'm sorry bro that really sucks. Try to forget her asap and remember...

NEVER. TRUST. A. FOID

Your naivety is a lesson to be learned

Is she even your looksmatch OP?

how would you rate her and how would you rate yourself?

Why even go to that prom at all. To worship King Chad and Queeen Stacy. Let only hERoes go to prom

"one of the shooting victims told us that Rodger had a smile on his face as he shot her and other pedestrians"

didn't go to prom myself tbh