Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill rejected twice today, it's feels bad man

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
today at university i aproched two foids on separate ocasions, i'm going to call them object A and object B, as we know foids are objects

first is going to be object A:
i see this ok looking (5/10) foi at the campus, she was completely lost, so i ask her:
me:need help, are you new here?
A: yes, i'm a new here
me: ok, what class and period are you from?
A: xxxx class xxxx period
so i take the foid to her classroom
me: so do you want to give me your cellphone number? i can help you later
A: no, thanks
enter the classroom , and don't give two shits, later on another foids asks here where she lives and she says: i lives in xxxx
:cryfeels::cryfeels:

after this brutal rejection, i'm going to tell about Object B:
i see this cute foid setted on the floor near a classroom, i was looking for my friend xxxx:
me:hi are you from administration
B: no, why?
me: i was looking for my friend xxxx
B: you can look the board to know which is classroom, do you know which period hi is in?
me: no, i have no idea which period he is in
B: well, it's get hard to find him like that
me: so what are you doing here?
B: waiting for my bodfriend
me: oh ok
and i leave her, after 30 secs i see she walking around with another foid no sing of boyfriend, i look at her direction, and she just avoid looking at me, the foid even looked scared from me, i felt like i was some kind of serial rapist that was on the news.

Tl DR: aproaching is a meme, foids will treat you like a monster if you sub5

later on, i brought some food and give it to some homeless kid, no body cares about, and give him a blackpill "kid, when you grow up, people will not give anything to you for free, because nobody pity man"

and cucktears will say my personality is toxic

Last edited:
lol try as hard as you can, as soon as uni is over -----------> insane weirdo for doing cold approach, pedo for talking to any woman under 30

lol try as hard as you can, as soon as uni is over -----------> insane weirdo for doing cold approach, pedo for talking to any woman under 30
yup man, if i can't get laid in uny i'm fucked, fuck it why foids treat us like monsters rapists, some of us just want companion ship, damn they don't even friendzones us, just try to get rid of us as quick as they can.
i don't want to root away, fuck it , why i was born genetical garbage? life is fucking unfair

Last edited:
They can’t even acknowledge the effort someone put in

Game over
It never, ever began

I'm sorry for this OP. foids are monsters. you better not approach

Good read. Whores.

today at university i aproched two foids on separate ocasions, i'm going to call them object A and object B, as we know foids are objects

i see this ok looking (5/10) foi at the campus, she was completely lost, so i ask her:
enter the classroom , and don't give two shits, later on another foids asks here where she lives and she says: i lives in xxxx

i see this cute foid setted on the floor near a classroom, i was looking for my friend xxxx:
B: you can look the board to know which is classroom, do you know which period hi is in?
and i leave her, after 30 secs i see she walking around with another foid no sing of boyfriend, i look at her direction, and she just avoid looking at me, the foid even looked scared from me, i felt like i was some kind of serial rapist that was on the news.

View attachment 93778

later on, i brought some food and give it to some homeless kid, no body cares about, and give him a blackpill "kid, when you grow up, people will not give anything to you for free, because nobody pity man"

Those are half approches. And do not get too discouraged. Even my tyrone friend gets rejected a lot

"aproaching is a meme, foids will treat you like a monster if you sub5", then why did you approach in the first place? thbthhbngl
Not a popular opinion in this thread but I am leaning on larp on this exact post tbhngl

Giving the kid food was pretty cucked OP

wh
"aproaching is a meme, foids will treat you like a monster if you sub5", then why did you approach in the first place? thbthhbngl
Not a popular opinion in this thread but I am leaning on larp on this exact post tbhngl
why everybody think i'm larper?
Those are half approches. And do not get too discouraged. Even my tyrone friend gets rejected a lot
i know it, i suck at aproching foids

That hurts to read. You are becoming uninstall 2. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

yeah man, i'm loosing the drive to aproach foids at this point
This sucks, it really does, and you have my sympathy. But if this is what "brutal rejection" is to you I hope you never have my experience with rejection
do you have a link for them, if your rejections are worse than mine, they must be 100% sui fuel

View attachment 93778

You forgot to gymcell boyo.

That's insulting to uninstall. He has done over 1000s approaches and is funny AF. This guy did two and got cucked by a hobo.

You forgot to gymcell boyo.

View attachment 95322

That's insulting to uninstall. He has done over 1000s approaches and is funny AF. This guy did two and got cucked by a hobo.
pretty much, i want to do modre aproches, but its rare foids around my age, that childless, don't have a bf, and arent giga fat, where i live

pretty much, i want to do modre aproches, but its rare foids around my age, that childless, don't have a bf, and arent giga fat, where i live
Practice on the landwhales. Consider it collateral damage.

Practice on the landwhales. Consider it collateral damage.
that's sound like a good idea, but even the lanwhales here are either too old or have a bf

chad in

View attachment 93778

chad inside engine, you belong to chad.is

Report this rude act.

aproach foids make you chad

you even ask one foid for cellphone haHHAHAHA :feelskek::feelswhat::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsWizard:
and was rejected
i don't know how aproaching and failing make someone a chad, if i was a chad they would be sucking my cock now

Well done for trying, OP. Rejection sucks.

I understand how at a certain point approachmaxxing seems like do or die but I just cant psyche myself up against such horrible odds.

I understand how at a certain point approachmaxxing seems like do or die but I just cant psyche myself up against such horrible odds.
Yeah, I'm getting to that point. I've only been out approaching on three days so far this year.

Knowing how futile it is, the motivation is running seriously thin.

Yeah, I'm getting to that point. I've only been out approaching on three days so far this year.

Knowing how futile it is, the motivation is running seriously thin.
i know it bro, every rejection is so brutal, the worst are the ones you discover the foid just got a new bf a week after meeting you

One of these days I'll try to get rejected five times in a single day just to make sure I'm not a fakecel.

One of these days I'll try to get rejected five times in a single day just to make sure I'm not a fakecel.
i don't know how someone have the mental fortitude to do that, i can barely aproach foids anymore