Discussion Rejecting a mentally challenged, clinically retarded 3/10 foid?

Petrus

Petrus

Currycel
1d 9h 46m
Something just came to my mind. If you met a 3/10, mentally retarded (IQ < 50) woman and rejected her (mainly because of the low intelligence) would you be a fakecel? I personally would be happy with any willing female thats not completely deformed and/or is an extremely obese landwhale.
But dating a mentally retarded femoid is a tough one. I mean she would be retarded to the point she cant even have a proper discussion with you.
What do you think?

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
65d 11h 25m
Her IQ is still 50 points higher than a sex doll

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
254d 17h 21m
Only if she's 5/10 or above.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Nothing but hate and disgust for soyciety 卐
★★★★★
29d 17h 17m
all foids are retarded so and yes u would be volcel, grAYcel

imsorry

imsorry

John Kramer looking ass, i can't feel too much
★★★★
17d 15h 45m
The main foid qualities are:
youth/beauty

:feelskek: at foids who think they want an intelligent, confident woman.
If she isn't fat, doesn't have a deformed face. why not?

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Vanitas vanitatum et omnia vanitas.
★★★★★
48d 23h 15m
volcel if you wouldnt but at this stage of development, having sexual intercourse with her wouldnt even be legal

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
110d 20h 18m
If I was attracted on any level there isn't a single foid I'd reject honestly. No matter her circumstance.

RollD20

RollD20

Indiasuperpower2021
★★★★★
77d 29m
Her IQ is still 50 points higher than a sex doll
Good point.
Then again, if you think about it, that’s lower than some gorrilas. Would she even be able to use the toilet properly?
If I have to actually take care of her daily needs, a sex doll might be better in this case.

AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry

Verminlord
★★★
17d 2h 52m
It wouldn't feel right fucking someone that retarded idk if it makes me volcel but I wouldn't

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
51d 23h 20m
If she had a good body, then I would fuck

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
65d 11h 25m
Then again, if you think about it, that’s lower than some gorrilas. Would she even be able to use the toilet properly?
I don't think she'd be considered mentally competent to consent to sex, so if she started drooling on you and you fucked her, it would be rape.

Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

Proponent Of Incel Ochlocracy; Incel With Hate
55d 7h 30m
Something just came to my mind. If you met a 3/10, mentally retarded (IQ < 50) woman and rejected her (mainly because of the low intelligence) would you be a fakecel? I personally would be happy with any willing female thats not completely deformed and/or is an extremely obese landwhale.
But dating a mentally retarded femoid is a tough one. I mean she would be retarded to the point she cant even have a proper discussion with you.
What do you think?
Would definetely accept her.

Pence2024

Pence2024

Asymmetricalcel
★★
2d 8h 2m
I'd rather date a stupid foid than one that IQmogs me. I want to be the one who does the manipulation.

Detro

Detro

Blackcel
5d 13h 3m
Fakecel if you wouldn't

Petrus

Petrus

Currycel
1d 9h 46m
I'd rather date a stupid foid than one that IQmogs me. I want to be the one who does the manipulatio
The average male IQmogs the average foid, so youre good to go. Never really seen a truly intelligent foid, all they do is have the same opinion as any other foid and being an NPC. The fact that women barely contribute to science and innovation and are in the minority in STEM fields (theyre being desperately pushed into STEM by feminists and the media) proves my point.
at this stage of development, having sexual intercourse with her wouldnt even be legal
Definitely makes sense. Ever heard of sexual assistance? Its sexual services for heavily mentally/physically disabled trucels, and for example in Germany it's often covered by health insurance, for they know that this is the only way for disabled trucels to experience sex.

So considering that the mentally retarded can not consent, nursing homes in Germany have caused the mass rape of men who can not consent

Last edited: