Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rejecting a mentally challenged, clinically retarded 3/10 foid?

Petrus

Petrus

Currycel
Something just came to my mind. If you met a 3/10, mentally retarded (IQ < 50) woman and rejected her (mainly because of the low intelligence) would you be a fakecel? I personally would be happy with any willing female thats not completely deformed and/or is an extremely obese landwhale.
But dating a mentally retarded femoid is a tough one. I mean she would be retarded to the point she cant even have a proper discussion with you.
What do you think?

Her IQ is still 50 points higher than a sex doll

Only if she's 5/10 or above.

The main foid qualities are:
youth/beauty

:feelskek: at foids who think they want an intelligent, confident woman.
If she isn't fat, doesn't have a deformed face. why not?

If I was attracted on any level there isn't a single foid I'd reject honestly. No matter her circumstance.

Her IQ is still 50 points higher than a sex doll
Good point.
Then again, if you think about it, that’s lower than some gorrilas. Would she even be able to use the toilet properly?
If I have to actually take care of her daily needs, a sex doll might be better in this case.

I'd still fuck

It wouldn't feel right fucking someone that retarded idk if it makes me volcel but I wouldn't

If she had a good body, then I would fuck

Then again, if you think about it, that’s lower than some gorrilas. Would she even be able to use the toilet properly?
I don't think she'd be considered mentally competent to consent to sex, so if she started drooling on you and you fucked her, it would be rape.

Something just came to my mind. If you met a 3/10, mentally retarded (IQ < 50) woman and rejected her (mainly because of the low intelligence) would you be a fakecel? I personally would be happy with any willing female thats not completely deformed and/or is an extremely obese landwhale.
But dating a mentally retarded femoid is a tough one. I mean she would be retarded to the point she cant even have a proper discussion with you.
What do you think?
Would definetely accept her.

I'd rather date a stupid foid than one that IQmogs me. I want to be the one who does the manipulation.

Fakecel if you wouldn't

I'd rather date a stupid foid than one that IQmogs me. I want to be the one who does the manipulatio
The average male IQmogs the average foid, so youre good to go. Never really seen a truly intelligent foid, all they do is have the same opinion as any other foid and being an NPC. The fact that women barely contribute to science and innovation and are in the minority in STEM fields (theyre being desperately pushed into STEM by feminists and the media) proves my point.
at this stage of development, having sexual intercourse with her wouldnt even be legal
Definitely makes sense. Ever heard of sexual assistance? Its sexual services for heavily mentally/physically disabled trucels, and for example in Germany it's often covered by health insurance, for they know that this is the only way for disabled trucels to experience sex.

So considering that the mentally retarded can not consent, nursing homes in Germany have caused the mass rape of men who can not consent

Last edited: