Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Rejecting used femoids past of their prime age should not be called "volcel"

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Man, who rejects old used cunt, should not be called volcel seriously. It is not volcel not wanting to "ascend" into cuckcel. And while talking about particular situations could be into bragging teritory, overall refusal of roasties shouldnt be called volceldom unironically, man is just not truecel anymore, but has honor, culture, and do not want to become cuckcel, like majority of cucked men are

Tfu on roasties, would bang maybe, if sexy cunt, but thats all, roasties are for fucking and dumping at best (an only if decenty looking, becauise ugly femorloids are absolute tfu)

Everyone who opposes, is supporting feministic agenda, by denying man's right to have honor. You dont call man "volcel" for not wanting to "ascend" by fucking other man, tranny, animal, or objects, and roasties are not ascension too, only man who takes girl's virginity, is real ascendant, and those who get only used and old cunts, are just becoming into cucks

60% of women overweight
30% smoke
30% with tats
20% with 10+ sex partners

Don't know how the data crosses over but since women are pretty much at the wall no later than 27, it's probably like 10% or less of all women who are what the vast majority of men are seeking. One solution to inceldom would be to make older foids more palatable, but you can't get a women to change behavior without the threat (or use) of physical violence, which is totally prohibited.

It is a sad state of affairs when you realize there are no female virgins past 20 with little to no pure girls really past 14/15. How is a guy supposed to find a wife in this whole lot? Its either try and catch a 11/13yo at the start of their growth cycle and pray she stays with you and doesnt whore around OR you never do and die

We are all in that phase: Just die
And knowing a prime girl will never willingly lay on her back and spread her legs for you so you can rip her hymen open is pure agony I wish on no man.
Females should be in cages and locked up and distributed among society for those men that are actually loyal and want families and the betterment of society: i.e. Us

You are absolutely right, only young women are good , only a 18 virgin female is "ascend " , only deny to have sex with a 18 virgin female are for volcels
Man, who rejects old used cunt, should not be called volcel seriously. It is not volcel not wanting to "ascend" into cuckcel. And while talking about particular situations could be into bragging teritory, overall refusal of roasties shouldnt be called volceldom unironically, man is just not truecel anymore, but has honor, culture, and do not want to become cuckcel, like majority of cucked men are

Tfu on roasties, would bang maybe, if sexy cunt, but thats all, roasties are for fucking and dumping at best (an only if decenty looking, becauise ugly femorloids are absolute tfu)

Everyone who opposes, is supporting feministic agenda, by denying man's right to have honor. You dont call man "volcel" for not wanting to "ascend" by fucking other man, tranny, animal, or objects, and roasties are not ascension too, only man who takes girl's virginity, is real ascendant, and those who get only used and old cunts, are just becoming into cucks

I don’t care so long she’s a virgin and still fertile for healthy children.

60% of women overweight
30% smoke
30% with tats

Don't know how the data crosses over but since women are pretty much at the wall no later than 27, it's probably like 10% or less of all women who are what the vast majority of men are seeking. One solution to inceldom would be to make older foids more palatable, but you can't get a women to change behavior without the threat (or use) of physical violence, which is totally prohibited.
its like 110% women :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

It is a sad state of affairs when you realize there are no female virgins past 20 with little to no pure girls really past 14/15. How is a guy supposed to find a wife in this whole lot? Its either try and catch a 11/13yo at the start of their growth cycle and pray she stays with you and doesnt whore around OR you never do and die

And knowing a prime girl will never willingly lay on her back and spread her legs for you so you can rip her hymen open is pure agony I wish on no man.
This is why i unironically support hebephiles and ephebophiles

Highest IQ post this month.

I will never disrespect my honor by copulating with antiquated roastie. More noble thing to live a life of solitude in mountainous terrain.

ok except, what is the cut off age ?

60% of women overweight
30% smoke
30% with tats

I think the figures should be higher , but it's still over.

If she is not able to produce offspring, she has no worth.

If you’re seriously going to reject a foid older than 30 but younger than 40 then you’re volcel

I want a decent, moderate person who I can love mutually and hold a relationship with.

We can't pretend that because some STD grannie drug addict hooker out there miiight suck incel dick that it means ascenscion. Come on.

anyone who uses the term volcel under this kind of situation is a worthless cuck whiteknight profesional women respecter
"all women are queens" :soy::soy::soy:

Ok. I guess im a volcel then.

What a relief!

I like the cope of the illusion of being a volcel! It's empowering!

Females should be in cages and locked up and distributed among society for those men that are actually loyal and want families and the betterment of society: i.e. Us
based

I don’t care so long she’s a virgin and still fertile for healthy children.
GOOD LUCK!

If you’re seriously going to reject a foid older than 30 but younger than 40 then you’re volcel
I would reject foind older than 25. Even 20+ are not good, and prefer not too. They soon hit the wall. Thats more of theoretical possibility, but still - roasties get away from me

65% fat or obese.
15% smoker/drugs/tats/ psycho depression fake tan and lashes ghetto trash.
15% passable non-fat women that have completely unrealstic demands for what they have to offer.
5% attractive / goodlooking chicks without children but want terrachads.

0% are dateable / obtainable.

Must find waif of foriegn culture.