Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"rejection wont kill you bro"

MubarakTheCoper

MubarakTheCoper

Recruit
★★★★
How can some guys take so many rejections without melting down? rejection is the hurtful thing I've ever feel and would never again put myself out there even if there is 30% probability of rejection. TRP and PUAs fags say it's just a "No" it won't hurt. They claim they know what the best for men yet they don't know that a real man always trying to protect his dignity. I prefer being a beta with dignity rather than Alpha wannabe who takes rejections days and nights until he lands on single mom landwhale and calls it a success.

Pointless rejections to be honest. Trying doesn't bring you closer to victory. It just reassures you of your subhumanity.

That depends if you treat it like sport or like something which your life depends on. Rejection of your crush is indeed crushing but rejection of some random bitch on the street is like a more extreme version of tinder.

It will kill my cope that I had a chance

Agreed. Rejection is mentally unhealthy.

incelman said:
Pointless rejections to be honest. Trying doesn't bring you closer to victory. It just reassures you of your subhumanity.
Woah, this is brutal. It also hurts a lot and would pain me, going through that.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Woah, this is brutal. It also hurts a lot and would pain me, going through that.

If you have to put an effort it's over boyo. Just LDAR.

It will when I'm hanging from a noose

My oneitis rejected me over a month ago and I'm still not over it.

Only chads who have success too, say this.

Countless rejection can lead to suicide, so in a way it does kill you.

Countless rejections wont really kill you but wont help either.

It.is still better to try to not have regrets later on.

Akarin said:
That depends if you treat it like sport or like something which your life depends on. Rejection of your crush is indeed crushing but rejection of some random bitch on the street is like a more extreme version of tinder.

+1

Enigmatic93 said:
Agreed. Rejection is mentally unhealthy.

Yes it's. It's toxic to the mind. Can't understand how some guys have no problem with the countless rejections. Low IQ I suppose.

Its_OVER said:
My oneitis rejected me over a month ago and I'm still not over it.

I still think about a rejection happened years ago and it still gives me cringe attack.

MubarakTheCoper said:
Yes it's. It's toxic to the mind. Can't understand how some guys have no problem with the countless rejections. Low IQ I suppose.

Low IQ and low sentience.

St.Tropez said:
Countless rejections wont really kill you but wont help either.

It.is still better to try to not have regrets later on.

This is what I'm against. Do you think those rejections won't affect your mind, self-esteem, and mentality? it does. Few know this.

If I asked out a girl and got rejected I would never be able to try again.

Rejection hurts less when you're fully blackpilled, realizing that all sub-7 males will never have a genuine loving relationship.

Most of the folks who say that "rejection doesn't hurt" say that because they WILL end up getting a girl in the end. Their looks are good enough that some woman WILL sleep with them. It doesn't matter that they get rejected by others, they will eventually (that night, week, etc.) will get laid.

Incels, on the other hand, we will NOT end up with the girl in the end. That's why it hurts, it further reinforces our undesirability.

Minjaze said:
Countless rejection can lead to suicide, so in a way it does kill you.

+1

MubarakTheCoper said:
I still think about a rejection happened years ago and it still gives me cringe attack.
Femoids are vile and heartless creatures.

KyloRen said:
Most of the folks who say that "rejection doesn't hurt" say that because they WILL end up getting a girl in the end. Their looks are good enough that some woman WILL sleep with them. It doesn't matter that they get rejected by others, they will eventually (that night, week, etc.) will get laid.

Incels, on the other hand, we will NOT end up with the girl in the end. That's why it hurts, it further reinforces our undesirability.

EXACTLY THIS. When you know it's over any rejection just reminds you of your fate in life.

If you're still asking women out then you still dont get that ITS OVER.