Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Relatable" stacy youtubers

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
Screen Shot 2020 01 14 at 120044 pm

If Stacy understands what I'm going through, she should suck me off

JFL these types of KikeTube "omg your beautiful stay strong im here for you while i fuck my hot chad bf and have thousands of cucks donate me money teeeheee" whores are everywhere on KikeTube and i despise all of them with the burning rage of a trillion suns

Btw fuck you and your FIT TUMMY TEA TEEHEEEE scam only fuckin stupid naive overweight 35 + single mothers and soy boy beilive in that bullshit

JFL these types of KikeTube "omg your beautiful stay strong im here for you while i fuck my hot chad bf and have thousands of cucks donate me money teeeheee" whores are everywhere on KikeTube and i despise all of them with the burning rage of a trillion suns

Btw fuck you and your FIT TUMMY TEA TEEHEEEE scam only fuckin stupid naive overweight 35 + single mothers and soy boy beilive in that bullshit
What's amazing is how many views these coonts get for such low quality videos.

What's amazing is how many views these coonts get for such low quality videos.
Its not surprising. They are a liberal jew controlled platform and the majority of there fans and user bases are femshits and sjw white knight cucks

Its not surprising. They are a liberal jew controlled platform and the majority of there fans and user bases are femshits and sjw white knight cucks
JewTube took down some of my favorite MGTOW knowledge videos but they allow liberal indoctrination videos on the front page, why do I feel as if Silicon Valley is gobbling some globalist's balls behind the scenes?

Women are of demonic essence.

imagine getting paid x100 what normal men make just by tapping on items and having a good looking face. getting money from cucks and ad sponsors. its over in 2020

JewTube took down some of my favorite MGTOW knowledge videos but they allow liberal indoctrination videos on the front page, why do I feel as if Silicon Valley is gobbling some globalist's balls behind the scenes?
Because they are. We live in a kike controlled femshit influenced SOYciety

Because they are. We live in a kike controlled femshit influenced SOYciety
It's funny because these Silicon Valley wagies look like Truecels and will most likely end up Betabuxxers

I saw this on the femcel sub.

If Stacy understands what I'm going through, she should suck me off
They could cure world inceldom if they wanted to.
They could prevent mass shootings if they wanted to.

The thumb down button doesn't work
The thumb down button doesn't work

I really hate these cunts who put out any video regarding mental health. Shows you how vapid these people really are.

I hate them with a deep passion

Oh my god,I also breathe oxygen /O.O\

The cucks who donate and watch this kind of whores disgust me i would legit kill them if i could