Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Relationships are overrated" "Being in a relationship won't make you happy"

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
Ok, so let me get this straight, anyone who says this is obviously female or a guy who has had multiple relationships. You're telling me that through middle-high school and beyond I'm supposed to miss out on developing socially, wonder why nobody likes me, miss out on any sort of relationship/sex, go all these years with being touch-starved, only to find out it was because of looks/height/race through the internet.

Sure, I get it, to you it's no big deal. Relationships and sex is easy for them, as a female you just go on tinder and get matches like no tomorrow, as a good looking guy you have to put minimal effort to those, and as a normie it'll happen a few times in high school, at least YOU get to experience it. You're able to experinece what it's like to have someone your age phyiscally attracted to you. You can say this easily. Even if you were in a "toxic" relationship, you had the privledge of being in one, NOT being in a relationship and being a virgin for 21+ years with no human touch and minimal contact from anyone would be unprecedented for you

Just miss developing as a human bro because of how you look, relationships and sex EFFECT everything middle school and onwards, it's not just the sex, it's everything that comes with it including validation and the effort to not give up on life. I would be confdient if I was good looking, I would be confdient if I had sex or a relationship, just so I can know someone actually cares about my existence

Last edited:
The gas lighting is pure evil.

Relationships aren't everything bro
It also just so happens that now that I'm in quarantine with no partner so I'm depressed as hell and now protesting the lockdown

like telling a homeless person , money isnt a big deal

It's only a human necessity I guess

It's only a human necessity I guess
I imagine him running with Mr. Krabs step sounds
d223dfb077857c48ba50db653422181d.gif

As for the op, I don't think a relationship will make me happy tbh, but if you can then good for you.

As much as I hate to say it, I used to be a proponent of this a little over a year ago.

It wasn't because I've had relationships, but because of my run-ins with the MGTOW community. They used to spew this sort of talk all the time, and I fell for it hook line and sinker.

I even tried to convince some users of this, including one who killed himself last year. I feel horrible for believing this nonsense, considering how depressed I was in the past for all the reasons listed in the original post.

It sometimes amazes me the degree in which men cope, even when their own lives are a testament that the elf-delusion is untrue.

Yikes you sound so incelish. Maybe just maybe relationships aren't everything. If you care about them than just download Tinder, see it's literally that simple.