Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Relentless focus on positivity isn’t just ineffective. Research has shown that it’s actually harmful.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-

It's an opinion piece, but it gives a clear picture of the necessity of support groups like this one for genetically inferior men like us.

This is brilliant resources. Thanks.

How is it healthy to give yourself repeated cognitive dissonance of trying to convince yourself that all is fine when the world is unbearably unjust.

What goes up must come down

Normies who are always screeching about MUH POSITIVE VIBES always come off as the most miserable

I hate "positive" bluepilled people more than anything, they're soo fucking annoying, they wouldn't even acknowledge "negativity" if its a 44 in their face, to save their lives, hypothetically speaking; anything, to avoid cold hard TRUTH
There refusal of truth is why "evil" always rules this world. You know the old saying "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." These "good" people are not "good," to refuse to see the truth no matter how difficult it is to accept is always "evil"
Positive cucks are the reason why things are as bad as they're now, it's 100% them, if people would just get mad! we could change this system.
imagine if everybody tomorrow was tired of it and just quit going to work for a week or 2, idk something....
Until then we rot.

"Your 5'4, weak jawed, norwood 17, a virgin at 33... but just hang in their bro. Just lift, count macro's, get swole, earn lots of cash and idgaf attitude and watch the women come to you."

How is it healthy to give yourself repeated cognitive dissonance of trying to convince yourself that all is fine when the world is unbearably unjust.

Normies who are always screeching about MUH POSITIVE VIBES always come off as the most miserable

They're the first to rope too.
I hate "positive" bluepilled people more than anything, they're soo fucking annoying, they wouldn't even acknowledge "negativity" if its a 44 in their face, to save their lives, hypothetically speaking; anything, to avoid cold hard TRUTH
There refusal of truth is why "evil" always rules this world. You know the old saying "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." These "good" people are not "good," to refuse to see the truth no matter how difficult it is to accept is always "evil"
Positive cucks are the reason why things are as bad as they're now, it's 100% them, if people would just get mad! we could change this system.
imagine if everybody tomorrow was tired of it and just quit going to work for a week or 2, idk something....
Until then we rot.

High IQ & based as fuck.

Until then we rot.
Same bro, toxic positivity drives me crazy
"Your 5'4, weak jawed, norwood 17, a virgin at 33... but just hang in their bro. Just lift, count macro's, get swole, earn lots of cash and idgaf attitude and watch the women come to you."
This, lmao

They're the first to rope too.

High IQ & based as fuck.
It's funny how we're painted as the "bad guys" when in fact we're the "good guys", we are not afraid of TRUTH. They are.
We are on the right side of history.

It's funny how we're painted as the "bad guys" when in fact we're the "good guys", we are not afraid of TRUTH. They are.
We are on the right side of history.

I know. We are on the right side of history. History paints a very different situation of the French revolution AFTER the revolutionaries won.

I know. We are on the right side of history. History paints a very different situation of the French revolution AFTER the revolutionaries won.
Sorry to bust your bubble, but the freemasons aren't funding us. There will be no revolution or it will get crushed quickly by the government.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but the freemasons aren't funding us. There will be no revolution or it will get crushed quickly by the government.

They can't stop us all. They can't stop 30% of the male population & up to 80% of the male population. The Soviets tried that in Afghanistan. They couldn't control 80% of the countryside or country even with infiltrators. They died off. We are the people.

that's the attitude of 99% of the foids since they are always treated nice by males, showered with gifts and can go through life without lifting finger only foids believe that life is fair but male have it better :soy: :soy: :soy:

That law of attraction bullshit is just so fucking retarded.
Did being positive help the Jews during the holocaust?
Did being positive save the Native Americans from genocide?
Did being positive defeat Genghis Khan in the battlefield?
Did being positive land a man on the moon?
Was Albert Einstein just being positive when he devised the Theory Of
General Relativity?

They can't stop us all. They can't stop 30% of the male population & up to 80% of the male population. The Soviets tried that in Afghanistan. They couldn't control 80% of the countryside or country even with infiltrators. They died off. We are the people.

It's an opinion piece, but it gives a clear picture of the necessity of support groups like this one for genetically inferior men like us.
See when someone tells me something like their relative got cancer (like in the article), I don't offer these fake platitudes of "think positive, everything will be alright!" My reaction is never that fake shit, I just say that I'm sorry to hear it and I hope the best. I don't ever pretend like it's not a problem. But then again, maybe that's part of the reason people don't like me.

See when someone tells me something like their relative got cancer (like in the article), I don't offer these fake platitudes of "think positive, everything will be alright!" My reaction is never that fake shit, I just say that I'm sorry to hear it and I hope the best. I don't ever pretend like it's not a problem. But then again, maybe that's part of the reason people don't like me.

The word "positive" actual comes from Latin roots mean something put, or placed, as opposed to something naturally occurring.
https://www.etymonline.com/word/positive
All this "THINK positive" stuff is women nonsense. It's a corruption of the word from referencing physical action to meaning a mental change.

JUST. BE. POSITIVE. BRO. NO NEGATIVITY EVER

Until then we rot.
True progress is made from the securities of evil rather than finding whimsy in moments.
It's too hard for some people's brains though so obviously for the human brain the shortest distance to two points is sadly not a straight line. Sometimes things need to be done to make people's emotions happy.
If half a room is a mess, you fix the mess and don't focus on the positive. You cannot fix a broken pipe in reverse. By looking away from the problem and thinking you can fix the issue with simple reflexes. To make purity you must end the impure. The higher pressure/ focus must be put on the most difficult unmaintainable element, which is, focusing on the negative, and defeating the negative.

True progress is made from the securities of evil rather than finding whimsy in moments.
It's too hard for some people's brains though so obviously for the human brain the shortest distance to two points is sadly not a straight line. Sometimes things need to be done to make people's emotions happy.
If half a room is a mess, you fix the mess and don't focus on the positive. You cannot fix a broken pipe in reverse. By looking away from the problem and thinking you can fix the issue with simple reflexes. To make purity you must end the impure. The higher pressure/ focus must be put on the most difficult unmaintainable element, which is, focusing on the negative, and defeating the negative.
Exactly. People that refuse negativity actually enable it. Negativity can become a great teacher, if only more people were willing to not look away, by shinning light on negativity you lead the way to a more positive outcome, "you cannot fix a broken pipe in reverse" as you said. If more people would care to look at the negative side of things problems we all face could be at-least lessened.

Many things happening in the world today, things that effects everyone of us could be brought up to a normie and they will instantly deny it without a second thought, because in their mind it's too negative, thus they block it out completely even though it is real, and even harming them.... They think if they just put up a mental barrier negativity will not effect them, but in fact, it will not only effect them, it will effect them more and more the longer they ignore it. This coping mechanism is why i think there's so much hostility towards the blackpill.
The bluepill delusion is powerful and feels good....... until it doesn't. "ignorance is bliss" is not true. IGNORance leads to higher degree of suffering always. Us blackpilled people are actually trying to fix the problems while the bluepillers all have their ears and eyes covered screaming childish mantras while calling us names making shit really difficult... Ctears is a prime example.

This is what resulted in IT being created in the first place, the bluepill is more dangerous than the blackpill

Exactly. People that refuse negativity actually enable it. Negativity can become a great teacher, if only more people were willing to not look away, by shinning light on negativity you lead the way to a more positive outcome, "you cannot fix a broken pipe in reverse" as you said. If more people would care to look at the negative side of things problems we all face could be at-least lessened.

Many things happening in the world today, things that effects everyone of us could be brought up to a normie and they will instantly deny it without a second thought, because in their mind it's too negative, thus they block it out completely even though it is real, and even harming them.... They think if they just put up a mental barrier negativity will not effect them, but in fact, it will not only effect them, it will effect them more and more the longer they ignore it. This coping mechanism is why i think there's so much hostility towards the blackpill.
The bluepill delusion is powerful and feels good....... until it doesn't. "ignorance is bliss" is not true. IGNORance leads to higher degree of suffering always. Us blackpilled people are actually trying to fix the problems while the bluepillers all have their ears and eyes covered screaming childish mantras while calling us names making shit really difficult... Ctears is a prime example.
Fixing a problem in reverse is not fixing it. It's looking towards the issue's resolution instead of defeating the darkness.
Attention must be paid in order to accurately do something. If it didn't require attention the nti wouldn't eb a problem. Many things are only put into question where it takes the vast energy/ spirit to defeat negativity. And often, things that take that effort and energy are things which require direction, motivation, control, etc.
That is where the pressure of everything stands.
Pressure where everything must be considered, and the negativity of hte situation scares normies.
Ctears?

Fixing a problem in reverse is not fixing it. It's looking towards the issue's resolution instead of defeating the darkness.
Attention must be paid in order to accurately do something. If it didn't require attention the nti wouldn't eb a problem. Many things are only put into question where it takes the vast energy/ spirit to defeat negativity. And often, things that take that effort and energy are things which require direction, motivation, control, etc.
That is where the pressure of everything stands.
Pressure where everything must be considered, and the negativity of hte situation scares normies.
Ctears?
Cucktears