Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Religion is mental slavery for low status people so they can be mogged.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Religions of the world are against suicide, and they tell you if you are "good" (aka a submissive cuck) on earth, you will be rewarded in the afterlife. Jesus even says "it's tougher for a rich person to enter into heaven than a camel to pass through the eye of a needle." (@BlkPillPres actually debunked this in another thread).

It's a great tool to use by the powerful though, because it stops subhumans from roping. So if you experience any struggle in your life, you can look at others and say "at least I'm not as bad off as them."

In fact, if it wasn't for religion, euthanasia would likely be legal and we would all have easy suicide access. But nope, society said "no, you can't do that, it's 'wrong'". And we're stuck living our shitty existence.

Last edited:
I would dare to disagree. Euthanasia would never be officially allowed in any case, because it simply would mean that there won't be enough wageslaves left for the system's cog if it were to be legalised.

Also this:
If what's preventing you from suicide is the difficulty of the method, then something is wrong here.

Last edited:
Thats why to be spiritual but not religious

Abrahamic religions enforced monogamy and little amount of people would be incel compared to nowadays. Mostly Islam is gigabased.

Euthanasia would never be officially allowed in any case
it already is allowed in certain countries lmao. The reason it's not allowed in others is because of "moral" reasons, or that "only God can take your life"

... so they can peacefully coexist with upper class society and their pointless lives ...

it already is allowed in certain countries lmao.
As far as I am aware it is 'only' in 5 countries as of right now. And it can be reversed at any time in the ones that is legal.

Abrahamic religions enforced monogamy and little amount of people would be incel compared to nowadays. Mostly Islam is gigabased.
you're assuming its impossible to enforce monogamy and control women without religion.

Dont forget to thank Allah when you pray since in all his greatness and wisdom he has made you an incel. Religion is cucking yourself to an invisible man in the sky and I have nothing but contempt for it and its followers...Islam especially is full of degenerate faggots.

Dont forget to thank Allah when you pray since in all his greatness and wisdom he has made you an incel. Religion is cucking yourself to an invisible man in the sky and I have nothing but contempt for it and its followers...Islam especially is full of degenerate faggots.
I never said i was religious. I'm an ex muslim. Islam is the most based religion in the world in terms of its benefits. For example most muslims consider early marriage appropriate.(You get 15-16 year old virgin) I would have already arrangemarriagemaxed if where i live weren't such western wannabe country.

you're assuming its impossible to enforce monogamy and control women without religion.

I in fact do. Any counter example of such cases? People are fucking retarded and its wishful thinking we will ever blackpill the whole world. I think the chance islam conquers the west by emigrations is probably more likely than the majority of people swallowing the blackpill.

Tbh both are unlikely at this point.

Thats why to be spiritual but not religious

That's the same nonsense with a different label, people who are "spiritual" often follow the same moralfag rules as every other religion, the end result is the same, and someone saying they are "spiritual" literally makes no sense, there is no criteria for it, they literally could not describe what "being spiritual" specifically entails (beliefs, practices, etc)

Being spiritual is literally just - "I abide by modern moral codes while not directly associating with any of the religions they stem from"

A "rouge virtue signaler"

Agreed
If you look carefully most current religions aren't as radical as the ones in the past. Why is that so? Cus ppl need to keep being cucks, they need to contribute to the system with some perfect bs excuse as religion is.
But news flash; people are starting to notice this shitty move and proceeding to dump their beliefs into oblivion

You can but you'd basically have to take over the world to pull that shit off

With religion you have this immaterial overlord (God) that just sits in the back of everyones head making them scared of hell, its the perfect threat of violence that keeps people in line

Without religion we'd have to facilitate that threat of violence ourselves, so rather than having the perfect fear weapon of God, we'd have to commit acts of terrorism and kill women ourselves

Women get killed in "honor killiings" and nobody in that culture really bats an eye because "It's God's Law", but if its just men killing women for not abiding by an old standard of rules revolving around sex, all of a sudden people will start thinking its "wrong", humans need a "big bad" to keep them in line

If someone could establish a technocracy and rule behind the scenes in secret, they'd essentially be a God that could make it happen, but if they every got found, they'd be killed, and that "takes away" from the illusion of power that their rules had, and people will be less likely to obey

God as an immaterial concept can't be killed, can't be questioned, so he is just perfect for enforcing rules, its very hard to pull the same thing of using "logic", because humans don't give a fuck about logic, you have to "emotion" them into doing what you want

So I think its possible, but you'd have to:

1. Have a dictator enforce these things with threat of violence and/or death

2. Somehow convince the majority of the male populace to go alone with it (and after years of feminist indoctrination that seems unlikely)

I in fact do. Any counter example of such cases? People are fucking retarded and its wishful thinking we will ever blackpill the whole world. I think the chance islam conquers the west by emigrations is probably more likely than the majority of people swallowing the blackpill.

Tbh both are unlikely at this point.
unlikely=impossible

It is also a form of coping.
Anything that prevents a fellow Incels from suffering. It's good

to be tied to the word of their religious leaders

Never thought of it that way, nice insight