Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Religion is the worst thing ever created. All religions are wrong and of the devil

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Religions were created by men inspired by the devil and exist only to put innumerable burdens and doubts on people and lead them to hell. Religion didn't die on a cross for you, Yahusha (Jesus) did.

He is the truth, all religions are false. Some Christian denominations contain some truth, but add works and stone temples to it at least (if not more wrong stuff) so they corrupt the true gospel.

The true gospel is the best thing ever, forever, a gift given for free by God to anyone who would just accept and take it through believing in it. I took years and years for me to understand it but I finally got freed from religion.

Salvation doesn't come from religion but from a person (Yahusha Hamashiach). The Pharisees were the most religious people ever pretty much and were lost, the thief on the cross was not religious and was saved.

I'm a wicked, lecherous, lazy sinner but I'm 100% sure I'm saved because I trust 100% in the blood of Yahusha only and not in my works or in religions.

Last edited:
Massive cope but I'm open minded

All religions were created in order to control the masses. Jesus was also a cuck though.

what's your take on the problem of evil? why would a good omnipotent God let us suffer?

I don't care about peoples opinion on religion

I’m the devil

what's your take on the problem of evil? why would a good omnipotent God let us suffer?
Mankind chose disobedience through sin. Through sin this world became possession of the prince of the air (satan).

It's not that we're paying for someone else's (Adam and Eve's) mistake, we BECAME evil because of what they (our forefathers) did. Every day everyone sins multiple times and it's because of sin that all the evil things happen and ultimately death happens. We are not innocent, we have sin in us.

But just as through only one man all of that happened (Adam), through only one man we are saved unto life eternal for free as well (Yahusha).

Religion is cope

So devilworshhipping/satanism is the only legit route? Law enforcement would disagree since they seen too many so called adherents committing crimes and burdening taxpayers.

JFL at low IQ vermin thinking they're high IQ by saying that religion was created to control people.

The elite men may be Nietzschean supermen but the people need a religion. A religion is what leads a people. If not a religion, then what and who leads them. When religion has waned besides pre-modern decadence and dysgenics, it is because a more direct form of control has sought to replace it. Christianity and Islam contains many falsehoods as necessary canon which provokes truth abiding men but something is needed. Religion is to the inner space what politics is to the political space. All humans should die but if they remain, a good religion which is practived by all castes would be best. Perhaps one that says only the immoral go to hell and must believe in hell and the supernatural.
It seems so natural for humans to believe in reincarnation or a reward / penalty for the human life.

Religion is cancer.

I'm not religious

I give up on religion many years ago