Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Religion or technology

Which way sub5 men

• Total voters
Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
As it stands we incels have only two options:

1)Reinstating religion and traditionalism.
>Sexual degeneracy will be regarded as a sin originating the Fall and will be constrained through rules and legalism(a'la Genevan Consistory/Sharia/Public Confucianism etc)
Images   2019 08 04T194415647

>Unmarried women will be slut-shamed and forced to settle down.With incels,preferrably
Images   2019 08 04T194551390

>Public burning of witches and deviant foids.
If a foid refuse to give you sex,just accuse her of heresy and get her torched.
1 YsyyFh5QgDj15vBBv piAQ

2)Technocracy and Cyberpunk
>Synthetic wombs,catgirls and artificial hormones making foids useless and valueless.
Images   2019 08 04T195023564

>Destruction of traditional values,family units and all vestiges of ancient morality.
You can now live like a degenerate Chad,fucking sex robots and catgirls all around.
Retarded traditions like Chivalry or female worship will be extinct.
Images   2019 08 04T195546956

>Or you can go all Nick Land and upload your consciousness to cyberspace while all around you the last fabrics of human civilization disintergrates into chaotic hyperdrive infested with ultravirus.
You will no longer need foids,food or anything else really.
You will become a virtual,internet chaos god travelling through all facets of reality
Images   2019 08 04T195913731

What the fuck? Cope if you dont vote religion.

I am incel with this shit technology, fuck that. Anything to increase my chances of raising a traditional family.

Everyone gets their looksmatch, gets married with them and breeds their own family how they wish. I crave for a life like this.

religion became cucked tbh
even islam

As it stands we incels have only two options:

1)Reinstating religion and traditionalism.
>Sexual degeneracy will be regarded as a sin originating the Fall and will be constrained through rules and legalism(a'la Genevan Consistory/Sharia/Public Confucianism etc)
View attachment 137016
>Unmarried women will be slut-shamed and forced to settle down.With incels,preferrably
View attachment 137019
>Public burning of witches and deviant foids.
If a foid refuse to give you sex,just accuse her of heresy and get her torched.
View attachment 137020

2)Technocracy and Cyberpunk
>Synthetic wombs,catgirls and artificial hormones making foids useless and valueless.
View attachment 137022
>Destruction of traditional values,family units and all vestiges of ancient morality.
You can now live like a degenerate Chad,fucking sex robots and catgirls all around.
Retarded traditions like Chivalry or female worship will be extinct.
View attachment 137025
>Or you can go all Nick Land and upload your consciousness to cyberspace while all around you the last fabrics of human civilization disintergrates into chaotic hyperdrive infested with ultravirus.
You will no longer need foids,food or anything else really.
You will become a virtual,internet chaos god travelling through all facets of reality
View attachment 137026
Cope HARDER.

they are not necessarily mutually exclusive

option 2 is much more likely to happen tbh religion is cope

I'd always prefer faith and traditionalism over this cursed technology tbh.

Time to move forward and embrace the future

Religion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is technology that fucked us over. More technology will establish a genocide against us

Technology is why we're here.

Religion obviously.

God can't change my facial bones

Religion wins. But my problem isn't even with technology, but rather with modern "science".

I would support the religion one in principle, but i just dont see it happening unless the muzzies somehow shariamaxx the entire fucking West, which i just dont see happening, at least her in murica.

Id rather fully immerse myself in the matrix/virtual consciousness in hope of transcending the urges and pains of my mortal body and becoming a detached, serene spectator of this clown world

Jfl at people who voted religion keep copeing in lala land about muh GOD muh Traditionalism low iq incels

The market will solve the incel problem with CRISPR and artificial wombs. You'd need a nanny for the child(ren) and a massive amount of money, though. I'd be fine with VR.

Whenthecopingistoostrong.gif
Autism.gif