Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Religion without community is meaningless

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
If there is no community that share you faith the faith is meaningless. It doesnt feel real. It is fake.
Worship of god has to be shared inside of community.

And atheism is absolutely disasterous.
Here is two option living as an atheist;
1 To suffer longing for unification with transcendence for unification with a meaning to suffer death houre without meaning and redemption.
2 To be artificial to the point of impersonalisation. To be no one and therefore free from any transcendenal aspiration.

The fact is that religion is not something you can choose or leave. Religion is the basis of everything;
Meaning, beauty, heroism, love, strenght and your ego itself.
Without religion everything is meaningless.

Me with cute adorable loli waifu of culture be community

Not only that but the religious community also needs to be based and blackpilled.

The fact is that religion is not something you can choose or leave.
I was born in an atheist family, I must make a choice if I want to join any religion
Not only that but the religious community also needs to be based and blackpilled.
that's the issue
Christianity is fine with me, but all I can find are either Cuckstians or total nutjobs

I was born in an atheist family, I must make a choice if I want to join any religion

that's the issue
Christianity is fine with me, but all I can find are either Cuckstians or total nutjobs
Something inside of you have made the choise before you knew about it.

tbh. they are either batshit insane or don't even follow the actual religion and just use it as a social group/title

I thought about going to church for only the community reason.

But most of the people are so full of shit - and fake as hell - i can't stand to be around them. Let alone singing praises to a murderous god that chooses jews as "his people."

I would go to alcoholics anonymous for community, but it's very far....

i wish i could be religious

the one thing i admire about religion is the morals it has to offer

religion is just useless cope nothing else