Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Religious-cels, i will convert to being a believer in god if any of you can solve the EPICUREAN PARADOX.

Wait wait wait, I just noticed something, wtf are you doing with a femto avatar? :feelskek:

I don't see how moralfaggotry and femto mix

Or did you just find a "cool looking" image online and decide to use it and you have no idea what I'm talking about

How can I put it, you might as well put a fucking pentagram as your avatar, that's how ironic it is for you to have a femto avatar
haha, bro it's just an avatar lol. I admit Femto being a villain, but he's an S-tier character, no one can deny that. I find him tragic and sad actually for what he's been through, but i don't justify his actions, i really like Guts as well.

High iq. But religion is just a cope

r u blackpillpresses alt

haha, bro it's just an avatar lol. I admit Femto being a villain, but he's an S-tier character, no one can deny that. I find him tragic and sad actually for what he's been through, but i don't justify his actions, i really like Guts as well.

Its not something as simple as he's a "villain"

He is a "Demon God" (1 of 5) and his entire character stands for "moral relatively" as in "morality does not exist"

Hence the meme about him - "Griffith did nothing wrong"

Heck the entire berserk universe is about that, Naruto is more up your alley :feelskek:
r u blackpillpresses alt

Only retards with nothing important to do make alts

Its not something as simple as he's a "villain"

He is a "Demon God" (1 of 5) and his entire character stands for "moral relatively" as in "morality does not exist"

Hence the meme about him - "Griffith did nothing wrong"

Heck the entire berserk universe is about that, Naruto is more up your alley :feelskek:
lol his motivations are not centered about morality, he simply stopped giving a fuck to pursue his dream and as he's a demigod now he simply doesn't give a fuck since he controls causality itself. Also lol at comparing fiction to reality, liking villains with contradictory views to yours doesn't make you a hypocrite.

And fuck Naruto it's literally a shitshow.

lol his motivations are not centered about morality

Moral relatively is literally one of the core themes of the series, you have to do mental gymnastics to not see that

he simply stopped giving a fuck to pursue his dream and as he's a demigod now he simply doesn't give a fuck since he controls causality itself

Nope nope nope

Not gonna let you do that

Don't try to just gloss over this, in their universe they aren't "demigods", they are God's period, and more specifically DEMON GODS, they are literally referred to as that

The being that they "serve" (I use this loosely because they are pretty much commanded to do whatever the fuck they want for the most part)

Is called the "Idea of Evil" JFL

JFL at you struggling to try and "tone down" the evil undertones of this work as fiction so you can rationalize you being so attached to it

Here's a question:
Do you think God is alright with you watching/reading something like that?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

liking villains with contradictory views to yours doesn't make you a hypocrite.

Yes, it quite literally does, how ironic would it be if a self professed child sex abuse advocate masturbated to loli and shota hentai? :feelskek:

JFL like come on dude, enough with the mental gymnastics you've already won the Gold medal :feelskek:

In Abrahamic religions God is typically given 3 qualities: ALL KNOWING, ALL POWERFUL, ALL LOVING.
Lets assume God exists, for the sake of argument.

1. If God truly is ALL KNOWING, then there is no need to test us as he knows every Action we're going to perform before we even perform them, he knows every possible series of events at every point in time and space, why would he test WHAT HE ALREADY KNOWS?

If God doesnt know what we're going to do due to which he needs to test us, then that means that GOD ISN'T ALL KNOWING.

If God is ALL POWERFUL, then it is very possible that not only does he KNOW every action each of us will take in our lifespan, he may even be CONTROLLING our actions. If God IS RESPONSIBLE for bringing us into the world under CIRCUMSTANCES of HIS CHOOSING, then its possible that God IS ALSO RESPONSIBLE for the ACTIONS we take in our lifespan. For all we know, we're just puppets and God is pulling our strings. If God controls our actions and is manipulating us to do what he wants assuming god is ALL-POWERFUL, then that means FREE WILL DOESN'T EXIST. There is no reason to test us IF WE LACK THE FREE WILL TO MAKE OUR OWN CHOICES. We are basically no different to an AI in a robot, operating and functioning in accordance to lines of code written by the programmer (GOD).

If god can't control our actions due to which he needs to "test us", then GOD ISN'T ALL POWERFUL.

If neither of those 2 scenarios are true, in other words If god really is ALL KNOWING and ALL POWERFUL, yet he creates a world of pain and suffering for no reason the only logical conclusion is that:

GOD ISN'T ALL LOVING.

Pain and Suffering exist for GOD'S ENTERTAINMENT. Emotional human beings like to project their own emotions onto their idea of the concept of "God", but if god exists, he's most likely a cold and emotionless psychopath.

8o4v93d735t41.jpg

God does love us but hates sin, and were all sinners due to Adam & Eve. Now that doesnt mean he hates us, he really does love us but hates sin. Heck he loves us so much that Jesus Christ our lord and savior died on the cross and came back to life three days later to pay for our sins.

Moral relatively is literally one of the core themes of the series, you have to do mental gymnastics to not see that
Bro everyone in the berserk verse who knows the story of Guts and Griffith can see that Griffith is the shithead. Even Griffith and the Godhand themselves admit being evil and don't claim moral relatively.
berserkp1_07-029.png
Berserk_87_007.jpg

Nope nope nope

Not gonna let you do that

Don't try to just gloss over this, in their universe they aren't "demigods", they are God's period, and more specifically DEMON GODS, they are literally referred to as that

The being that they "serve" (I use this loosely because they are pretty much commanded to do whatever the fuck they want for the most part)

Is called the "Idea of Evil" JFL

JFL at you struggling to try and "tone down" the evil undertones of this work as fiction so you can rationalize you being so attached to it

Here's a question:
Do you think God is alright with you watching/reading something like that?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yes, it quite literally does, how ironic would it be if a self professed child sex abuse advocate masturbated to loli and shota hentai? :feelskek:

JFL like come on dude, enough with the mental gymnastics you've already won the Gold medal :feelskek:
Man are we really reading the same manga? The Godhand are nothing but humans who are really fucking powerful and broken, they're not omniscient, omnipotent or omnipresent and they themselves admit not being Gods.
Berserk_v13_p168.png
Also the Idea of Evil was removed and it's no longer canon according to Miura after the chapter called "God of the Abyss" was released and until now we still don't know what is Miura thinking or will do.

I'm also not doing mental gymnastics lmao, you just didn't pay enough attention to the manga while reading.

God does love us but hates sin, and were all sinners due to Adam & Eve. Now that doesnt mean he hates us, he really does love us but hates sin

Why did God create something he hate (sin)?

Sin only exists because God created a world where people would want to sin, in a perfect world sin would not exist, because nobody would desire to do it

Nobody is born a murderer, circumstances and events in life shape people to become murderers, same with any other sin, if those individuals were born into a perfect world they'd never have been "sinners"

Heck he loves us so much that Jesus Christ our lord and savior died on the cross and came back to life three days later to pay for our sins

Yes, God just had no choice but to sacrifice HIS son TO HIMSELF to SAVE US FROM HIMSELF

Makes perfect sense :feelskek:

Makes a lot more sense than............. just simply forgiving us without the sacrifice, you know seeing as he's an ALL POWERFUL God and all, and sacrifice is not a requirement for forgiveness like it was some kind of ritual to "gather power"

Its weird how God's power seems to work like witch craft JFL, everything is about the "blood of jesus" like he was a damn blood sacrifice, really makes you think that the religion was infiltrated by the occult and rewritten over time, and you idiots are just blindly following would could be a bastardization of the original writings

Why did God create something he hate (sin)?

Sin only exists because God created a world where people would want to sin, in a perfect world sin would not exist, because nobody would desire to do it

Nobody is born a murderer, circumstances and events in life shape people to become murderers, same with any other sin, if those individuals were born into a perfect world they'd never have been "sinners"

Yes, God just had no choice but to sacrifice HIS son TO HIMSELF to SAVE US FROM HIMSELF

Makes perfect sense :feelskek:

Makes a lot more sense than............. just simply forgiving us without the sacrifice, you know seeing as he's an ALL POWERFUL God and all, and sacrifice is not a requirement for forgiveness like it was some kind of ritual to "gather power"

Its weird how God's power seems to work like witch craft JFL, everything is about the "blood of jesus" like he was a damn blood sacrifice, really makes you think that the religion was infiltrated by the occult and rewritten over time, and you idiots are just blindly following would could be a bastardization of the original writings

Adam & Eve brought sin into the world due to listening to satan to eat from the forbidden tree of knowlege. So thats why were sinful, because Adam & Eve rebelled against god.

Look nothing and I repeat NOTHING besides his sacrifice can pay for what Adam & Eve did. All that's needed is to believe in Jesus's sacrifice and be a christian then were saved.

Mate when judgement day comes all those good works of yours won't EVER let you into heaven as god holds us to tje standards of his son which no one can ever fufill.

And the "idiots" that are following a religion are the ones who believe in false gods (buddist,athiests,catholics,ect.). I can imagine the shock theyll have when they find out too late that they werent saved as they thought.

Your premise is completely wrong. In the muslim faith we don't believe God is all loving. Allah has 99 names, one of which is "the Avenger" and another one which translates to "the Distressor, the Harmer" . His love is conditional.
Pretty sure this is a regurgitation of what your master blkpillpress already posted. If God loves all then he loves whores, you think I would want any part of a religion that believes that? Your arguments only work on Christianity.
Yep, these atheist neckbeards have no idea what they're saying and jump to conclusions that make no sense.

Adam & Eve brought sin into the world due to listening to satan to eat from the forbidden tree of knowlege. So thats why were sinful, because Adam & Eve rebelled against god

You don't seem to get the point, they were rebelling AGAINST RULES GOD DID NOT NEED TO CREATE

You are arguing about things AFTER THE FACT

My point is that THOSE THINGS DID NOT NEED TO BE AS THEY ARE

HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND SOMETHING THIS SIMPLE?

There was no need for God to create Satan

There was no need to for God to put a "forbidden tree" in the garden

This is not rocket science I'm saying, its almost like you are playing dumb, like your brain is fighting an existential crisis

Look nothing and I repeat NOTHING besides his sacrifice can pay for what Adam & Eve did

JFL so you are above God, you are speaking on behalf of God and saying that there's nothing he could have done despite being all powerful?

You have to see how ridiculous it is to say - "THIS IS THE ONLY THING AN ALL POWERFUL BEING COULD HAVE DONE"

You religious types treat God's power like schrodinger's cat, it both exists and doesn't exist at the same time, and it only exists when convenient for you

I can imagine the shock theyll have when they find out too late that they werent saved as they thought.

1. You do realize that every person of a religion thinks what you think right?

2. So people are going to hell for being born "in the wrong place", you must at least have the self awareness to realize that you are only a Christian because you were born in a society in which you would be exposed to Christianity and have people try to convince you to believe in it

An indian born in india, in a family that worships Hindu God's had no control of their birth, ironically is was God who "made them in the womb" and made them be born into such a family, so how are they are at fault for believing in the God's that they would be inclined to believe in due to the families and places God made them be born into?

Last edited:
You don't seem to get the point, they were rebelling AGAINST RULES GOD DID NOT NEED TO CREATE

You are arguing about things AFTER THE FACT

My point is that THOSE THINGS DID NOT NEED TO BE AS THEY ARE

HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND SOMETHING THIS SIMPLE?

There was no need for God to create Satan

There was no need to for God to put a "forbidden tree" in the garden

This is not rocket science I'm saying, its almost like you are playing dumb, like your brain is fighting an existential crisis

JFL so you are above God, you are speaking on behalf of God and saying that there's nothing he could have done despite being all powerful?

You have to see how ridiculous it is to say - "THIS IS THE ONLY THING AN ALL POWERFUL BEING COULD HAVE DONE"

You religious types treat God's power like schrodinger's cat, it both exists and doesn't exist at the same time, and it only exists when convenient for you

1. You do realize that every person of a religion thinks what you think right?

2. So people are going to hell for being born "in the wrong place", you must at least have the self awareness to realize that you are only a Christian because you were born in a society in which you would be exposed to Christianity and have people try to convince you to believe in it

An indian born in india, in a family that worships Hindu God's had no control of their birth, ironically is was God who "made them in the womb" and made them be born into such a family, so how are they are at fault for believing in the God's that they would be inclined to believe in due to the families and places God made them be born into?

1. God made EVERYTHING so youd think hed mean everything, including the forbidden tree & satan.

2. I never said anything about being above god. So can you explain how me saying that our effort alone won't get us to heaven makes me above god?

3. Jesus said "I am the way, the truth, and the light. Nobody comes to the father but through me.

4. I never said anything about people going to hell for being born in the wrong place.

5. Satan became evil due to pride as he thought he could rule better then jesus.

6. We are born sinners and will remain that way for until the end thanks to Adam & Eve. But with accepting Jesus as our lord & savior well be forgiven. Since satan went down, he's trying to take us with him.

Last edited:
1. God made EVERYTHING so youd think hed mean everything, including the forbidden tree & satan

You are using circular, logic, a forbidden tree and "a satan" aren't "requirements" for a universe, what kind of retard argument are you making, God didn't need to create either

can you explain how me saying that our effort alone won't get us to heaven makes me above god?

Except that's not what you said, what you said was this:
nothing and I repeat NOTHING besides his sacrifice can pay for what Adam & Eve did

This is why it sounds like you are speaking on God's behalf because its YOU putting limitations on God

How the hell do you KNOW that NOTHING BESIDES THAT was within God's list of options, are you even reading your own sentences?

Why the fuck do I have to remind you of what you said?

You are using circular, logic, a forbidden tree and "a satan" aren't "requirements" for a universe, what kind of retard argument are you making, God didn't need to create either

Except that's not what you said, what you said was this:

This is why it sounds like you are speaking on God's behalf because its YOU putting limitations on God

How the hell do you KNOW that NOTHING BESIDES THAT was within God's list of options, are you even reading your own sentences?

Why the fuck do I have to remind you of what you said?

1. If a resturaunt advertises it offers every type of french food, you would expect it to offer what it's advertising. So why would god be any different.

2. When i said nothing besides Jesus's sacrifice on the cross, it means his sacrifice payed the price of sin that we can't. It doesn't mean im speakin for him or limiting him, im saying what he said.

3. Jesus is the only way to heaven. Satan is using multiple religions to fool people into believing theres more then one way to heaven when there's not.

Last edited:
1. If a resturaunt advertises it offers every type of french food, you would expect it to offer what it's advertising. So why would god be any different.

Ok so by that logic literally everything must exist because of your bullshit ridiculous personal definition of God creating "everything", so where are the unicorns and fairies, what about random shit I think up right now, do those things exist already?

What you're saying makes no sense

2. When i said nothing besides Jesus's sacrifice on the cross, it means his sacrifice payed the price of sin that we can't. It doesn't mean im speakin for him or limiting him, im saying what he said

Yes and my point is God could literally just forgive the sins without any "price" being payed, you are speaking as though that isn't an option for an all powerful God

A price being payed doesn't even make sense because its God sacrificing his son TO PAY A PRICE TO HIMSELF?

I don't think you guys realize how crazy you make God sound, you make him sound like he should be in an asylum

3. Jesus is the only way to heaven

Because God designed it to be so, he did not have to do that

Satan is using multiple religions to fool people into believing theres more then one way to heaven when there's not.

Every religion thinks the same of other religions, so how do you know for a fact that you are in the right one, its takes a high level of arrogance to believe without a doubt, you just happened to be born in the "right" geographic region, in the "right" family/set of life circumstances, to learn the "right" religion, and there's no chance that you are wrong and another culture/people with a different religion are right

Last edited:
Ok so by that logic literally everything must exist because your bullshit ridiculous definition of God creating "everything", so where are the unicorns and fairies, what about random shit I think up right now, do those things exist?

What you're saying makes no sense

Yes and my point is God could literally just forgive the sins without any price being payed, you are speaking as though that isn't an option for an all powerful God

Because God designed it to be so, he did not have to do that

Every religion thinks the same of other religions, so how do you know for a fact that you are in the right one, its takes a high level of arrogance to believe without a doubt, you just happen to be born in the right geographic region, to learn the "right" religion, and there's no chance that you are wrong and another culture/people with a different religion are right

1. When I mean everything, I mean of the universe as he created it.

2. Can you name how jesus can forgive our sins without his sacrifice on the cross?

3. He did is because if there was multiple, then idk how the world would turn out.

4. Satan is using it to confuse everyone on the path to heaven. Jesus said in John 14:6 "i am the way, the truth, and the light. No one comes before the father but through me" which means he's the way to heaven. Islam believes in Allah, catjolics believe in Mary, and buddist believe in Buddah which are'nt jesus. Their fake jesus's satan is using to confuse everyone.

I don't build my foundation of my own thoughts and wisdom. My wisdom is limited.
Peak religious retardation moment with a side dish of insight. Of course you don't you can't actually think retard, you just regurgitate and deny logic that a five year old can grasp.

Peak religious retardation moment with a side dish of insight. Of course you don't you can't actually think retard, you just regurgitate and deny logic that a five year old can grasp.
I did not say that I cannot think for myself, but that my thinking is limited (and your's also) and not the end of my wisdom, where I build my foundation on.

1. When I mean everything, I mean of the universe as he created it

That argument is fallacious, you are using circular logic

How do you not understand what circular logic is?

I feel I need to make a thread on this, there's too many idiots doing this on this site:

Can you name how jesus can forgive our sins without his sacrifice on the cross?

Yes............. just forgive us, like simply just forgive us, I don't know why this is so hard for you to comprehend

There is no need for an ALL POWERFUL being to get a sacrifice because there is no "feat" that needs to be met so that he can forgive anyone

Your argument is as stupid as saying a parent LITERALLY CANNOT FORGIVE THEIR CHILD UNTIL THEY ABUSE ANOTHER CHILD AS RETRIBUTION

No, that's ridiculous, a parent can simply just forgive their child of a transgression, just like God can simply do that too without punishing anyone

3. He did is because if there was multiple, then idk how the world would turn out

1. It would turn out the same, people would just have MORE OPTIONS to use their SO CALLED "FREE WILL" on

2. He did not need to make Jesus the way to heaven, HE COULD HAVE CREATED US ALL IN HEAVEN TO BEGIN WITH

4. Satan is using it to confuse everyone on the path to heaven. Jesus said in John 14:6 "i am the way, the truth, and the light. No one comes before the father but through me" which means he's the way to heaven. Islam believes in Allah, catjolics believe in Mary, and buddist believe in Buddah which are'nt jesus. Their fake jesus's satan is using to confuse everyone.

You are using circular logic again - "I believe my religion is true THEREFORE MY RELIGION IS TRUE"

Every religion person thinks this, and all of you use circular logic, and you don't realize YOU JUST HAPPENED TO BE BORN INTO CIRCUMSTANCES THAT LED TO YOU BEING CHRISTIAN

That argument is fallacious, you are using circular logic

How do you not understand what circular logic is?

I feel I need to make a thread on this, there's too many idiots doing this on this site:

Yes............. just forgive us, like simply just forgive us, I don't know why this is so hard for you to comprehend

There is no need for an ALL POWERFUL being to get a sacrifice because there is no "feat" that needs to be met so that he can forgive anyone

Your argument is as stupid as saying a parent LITERALLY CANNOT FORGIVE THEIR CHILD UNTIL THEY ABUSE ANOTHER CHILD AS RETRIBUTION

No, that's ridiculous, a parent can simply just forgive their child of a transgression, just like God can simply do that too without punishing anyone

1. It would turn out the same, people would just have MORE OPTIONS to use their SO CALLED "FREE WILL" on

2. He did not need to make Jesus the way to heaven, HE COULD HAVE CREATED US ALL IN HEAVEN TO BEGIN WITH

You are using circular logic again - "I believe my religion is true THEREFORE MY RELIGION IS TRUE"

Every religion person thinks this, and all of you use circular logic, and you don't realize YOU JUST HAPPENED TO BE BORN INTO CIRCUMSTANCES THAT LED TO YOU BEING CHRISTIAN

Ok im not even going to argue with you anymore as it seems lime it's not going to go anywhere. Have a nice one, sir.

I did not say that I cannot think for myself, but that my thinking is limited (and your's also) and not the end of my wisdom, where I build my foundation on.

Ok my that logic I'm going to tell you about unicorns and you should believe me just as easily as you did your religion because your thinking is "limited"

You are just making excuses, you don't apply your logic universally, you apply is selectively in a disingenuous manner

Its ridiculous to say:
I don't build my foundation of my own thoughts and wisdom. My wisdom is limited

As your excuse for why you blindly follow a religious doctrine and don't doubt it, because WHY DO YOU DOUBT THE BLUE PILL THEN?

You doubt the blue pill based on your observations of reality despite being indoctrinated with it, BUT YOU DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE WHEN IT COMES TO RELIGION

When it comes to religion YOU ACCEPT THE INDOCTRINATION AND YOU DENY YOUR OBSERVATIONS OF REALITY

Stop lying to yourself and being a hypocrite, it has nothing to do with thinking your wisdom is limited

YOU ARE SELECTIVELY APPLYING YOUR LOGIC TO ASPECTS OF YOUR LIFE

Ok im not even going to argue with you anymore as it seems lime it's not going to go anywhere. Have a nice one, sir.

Yeah, make sure and look into circular logic, a grown man should not be using it, if you aren't aware when you are using it, its because you have let personal bias overrule your ability to think

In Abrahamic religions God is typically given 3 qualities: ALL KNOWING, ALL POWERFUL, ALL LOVING.
Lets assume God exists, for the sake of argument.

1. If God truly is ALL KNOWING, then there is no need to test us as he knows every Action we're going to perform before we even perform them, he knows every possible series of events at every point in time and space, why would he test WHAT HE ALREADY KNOWS?

If God doesnt know what we're going to do due to which he needs to test us, then that means that GOD ISN'T ALL KNOWING.

If God is ALL POWERFUL, then it is very possible that not only does he KNOW every action each of us will take in our lifespan, he may even be CONTROLLING our actions. If God IS RESPONSIBLE for bringing us into the world under CIRCUMSTANCES of HIS CHOOSING, then its possible that God IS ALSO RESPONSIBLE for the ACTIONS we take in our lifespan. For all we know, we're just puppets and God is pulling our strings. If God controls our actions and is manipulating us to do what he wants assuming god is ALL-POWERFUL, then that means FREE WILL DOESN'T EXIST. There is no reason to test us IF WE LACK THE FREE WILL TO MAKE OUR OWN CHOICES. We are basically no different to an AI in a robot, operating and functioning in accordance to lines of code written by the programmer (GOD).

If god can't control our actions due to which he needs to "test us", then GOD ISN'T ALL POWERFUL.

If neither of those 2 scenarios are true, in other words If god really is ALL KNOWING and ALL POWERFUL, yet he creates a world of pain and suffering for no reason the only logical conclusion is that:

GOD ISN'T ALL LOVING.

Pain and Suffering exist for GOD'S ENTERTAINMENT. Emotional human beings like to project their own emotions onto their idea of the concept of "God", but if god exists, he's most likely a cold and emotionless psychopath.

8o4v93d735t41.jpg
>god is all knowing and doesn't need to test us
that's like saying an exam board doesn't need to test the knowledge of those taking the exam because the exam board already knows the answers. However, even though that analogy might not fully add up to the answer, how do you assume that god being all knowing doesn't mind seeing the events unfold. Look at it this way, we know what being stabbed is like but it's different when the situation arises, thus god knowing all the ideas and possible events and seeing them unfold in the actual world is for it's own amusement, plus what makes you certain that those can't go against the main event god gambles on.

>god is all powerful thus has all control and we have no free will
If such is the case, then explain, as I told you before, how come those can beat their addictions and arise from poverty, surely god would like to see them suffer, but this is where it's flawed, as god only has the power to send ideas, and thus ideas have more power over action, because ideas are what causes people to enact on them. The voice you hear in your head telling you to kill without reason doesn't have to be heeded unless of course you're telling me that you haven't got a defined character of your own. The ideas have more power to those that are animals that can't even question their existence.

>god is all loving
The only I don't buy completely. God maybe loves those who goes against it and doesn't love those that follow and can't think for themselves. My understanding of this would be that there would possibly have been in the void a entity that works exactly like modern society, being nothing that of mindless spawn that can't do anything, wish to do more of any of that manner. However, one or a couple of those void entities might have realised their existence and decided to want more than what they have and think there is more to their existence than what they are. Just like how those who suffer from a lot of hardships suddenly realise they don't have to take and realise their is more to do in the world and for themselves than having to let suffering and hardship control their lives entirely.

If free will never existed, we would still be monkeys right now eating bananas and still practicing hypergamy and such. Which is it that you want, pure materialistic control/pure spiritual control, or a combination of the two, which is what spurred everything

Images attached are stuff I already knew before and figured were definitely true (note not everything but stuff like spirit, mind, body and spiritualism and materialsm combined to define meaning and to realise dichotomies are nothing but those who can't link and relate)

Attachments

• G1.png
    G1.png
    905 KB · Views: 19
  • G2.png
    G2.png
    923.5 KB · Views: 20
  • G3.png
    G3.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
  • G4.png
    G4.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
  • G5.png
    G5.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
The premise of the argument or paradox is not correct. In the Christian religion 'all knowing' does not extend to choice outcomes. This is why god in the christian faith tests what is in peoples hearts by seeing what choices they will make. There is another segment where God talks to Satan and they debate what decision someone will make.

Although God has taken freedom of choice away in the bible, it is written that he made the king of Egypts heart hard so that he would not believe in God.

Last edited:
Proclaiming yourself to being religious is like saying you are proud to deny reality

The premise of the argument or paradox is not correct. In the Christian religion 'all knowing' does not extend to choice outcomes.

Then that means god isnt all-knowing and if thats the case he shouldn't even be recognised as "God".

The argument is based on shaky foundations.
"Evil exists." - Does it exist? Many ethics philosophers believe it does not.
Morality, as a concept, exists. It is not some universal truth though. I guess you could argue that certain moral systems and normative ethical axioms are not coherent and/or useful without a theistic moral system. But to me it doesn't matter because morality will always be subjective, with or without a god.

The premise of the argument or paradox is not correct. In the Christian religion 'all knowing' does not extend to choice outcomes

Jesus literally knew that Judas would betray him and it was pointed out in the bible

Jesus told peter that he would deny him 3 times before a fucking bird would make a noise (HE WAS THAT SPECIFIC OF KNOWING WHAT SEQUENCE OF EVENTS WOULD TAKE PLACE ON TOP OF KNOWING THE "CHOICE OF OUTCOMES")

Luke 22:34
"I tell you, Peter," he said, "the rooster will not crow today until you deny three times that you know me."

All four Canonical Gospels state that during Jesus' Last Supper with his disciples, he predicted that Peter would deny knowledge of him, stating that Peter would disown him before the rooster crowed the next morning. Following the arrest of Jesus, Peter denied knowing him three times, but after the third denial, heard the rooster crow and recalled the prediction as Jesus turned to look at him. Peter then began to cry bitterly.[3][4] This final incident is known as the Repentance of Peter

Dude stop with the bullshit, this isn't even a mistake, you know full well you are fucking lying, everything I pointed out are well known stories, no way you know about the story of the Pharaoh but you didn't know about these, the story of Judas is the most famous one of all

Then that means god isnt all-knowing and if thats the case he shouldn't even be recognised as "God".

Exactly, but either way what he was saying is demonstrably false, God has demonstrated many times (him and Jesus) that they KNOW exactly what each person is going to do, what decisions they will make

Epicurus forgot another attribute of God: He's JUST.

We humans are evil and chose sin. We are responsible for everything bad in the world, since it became like that because of sin.

God has to judge evil with punishment or else He wouldn't be just. But Jesus, out of His own benevolence, chose to offer Himself as payment for that sin debt for us. He payed a debt He didn't own because we owned a debt we couldn't pay. So God, through Jesus, provided a way to redemption for us.

God loves us, but He won't force us to be with Him or accept the payment Jesus did for us. If you don't want it, fine, pay for your sins yourself in hell. It'll be pretty expensive, I tell you.

Epicurus forgot another attribute of God: He's JUST.
He didn't forget anything, and your argument is circular because who decided God is "just"?

If God is deciding he is just based on his own judgement then that is just circular reasoning (and an inherently corrupt system, because it doesn't account for God's personal biases).

Its like saying - "I'm a good person because I decided I'm a good person", it doesn't work like that, things have to be judged based on objective criteria.

We humans are evil and chose sin. We are responsible for everything bad in the world, since it became like that because of sin.
1. God created humans with the capability to sin to begin with (he did not have to)

2. God created the very concept of sin (he did not have to)

Sin, suffering, etc, ONLY EXIST BECAUSE GOD WANTED THEM TO EXIST.

So he is actually responsible for everything bad in the world BECAUSE HE CREATED EVERYTHING BAD IN THE WORLD.

I don't see why something this obvious has to be explained, its common sense.

IF I AM A PROGRAMMER/CODER, I DON'T GET TO BLAME THE BETA TESTERS IF MY SOFTWARE KEEPS CRASHING DURING THEIR TESTS, ITS MY FAULT FOR HAVING ERRORS IN MY CODING.

God has to judge evil with punishment or else He wouldn't be just.
Again, circular logic, God is the one who has decided what is "evil" to begin with, and God is the one who decided the punishment methods all on his own.

You might as well say "might makes right".

Also if you are seriously trying to argue that eternal torture is a "just" punishment for whatever temporary wrong doings one could commit, you are an idiot, it is definitely not a fair judgement, even humans had the common sense to understand that "the punishment must fit the crime".

If I shoot someone in the head and kill them, me having all of my fingers painfully cut off and regenerated, over and over for 1000+ years, is not a just punishment, no honest person would disagree with this.

But Jesus, out of His own benevolence, chose to offer Himself as payment for that sin debt for us.
Once again, please realize you are using circular logic, God created the concept of sin, when he did not have to

SO HE CREATED THE CIRCUMSTANCES UNDER WHICH HE HAD TO SACRIFICE HIS SON.

Imagine if you have a landlord, and he comes up to you and says he's increasing your rent by 200% (he created the debt) and then his son comes up and says he'll pay it for you but "you'll owe him".

Does that sound like a beautiful and inspiring story to you?

THAT SOUNDS LIKE A "SHAKEDOWN" TO ME BY A POWERFUL FAMILY.

He won't force us to be with Him or accept the payment Jesus did for us
Thief: (Holds gun to your head and asks for your money)

You: "Well he's not forcing me, if I refuse to give him the money he'll just kill me"

That's how stupid you sound

The threat of hell is God's loaded gun that he is using to coerce people to follow his rules, its under duress, and that's the irony of it all, the people God will get in heaven will be people that follow him out of fear, not "love", his heaven will be filled with cowards and liars, people who only followed the rules because of the threat of hell, their worship is not truly genuine and if he is all knowing, he will be able to tell lol

The Traditional Roman idea of God Is much more adherent to the reality of the World
if reïncarnation with memory wipe exist it could be an explanation to these questions

He didn't forget anything, and your argument is circular because who decided God is "just"?

If God is deciding he is just based on his own judgement then that is just circular reasoning (and an inherently corrupt system, because it doesn't account for God's personal biases).

Its like saying - "I'm a good person because I decided I'm a good person", it doesn't work like that, things have to be judged based on objective criteria.
A better question would be, who decided suffering is something bad, when there's no God and thus no moral objectivity?

God decided what's just and unjust because He's the one who CREATED EVERYTHING, kek. He's not in the same category of some random human who says "I'm a good person because I decided I'm a good person". He is the parameter, whether you like it or not. If anything exists, including these concepts, it's because of Him.

1. God created humans with the capability to sin to begin with (he did not have to)
That's true, but if we didn't have the option of rejecting Him, we would be mere robot slaves and not capable of a genuine relationship with Him. God exists throughout all infinity, he created us to have such legitimate company.

Maybe you could convert and become a Calvinist, since they think we humans are just pre-programmed robot slaves. Maybe you'd like that branch of Christianity kek.

2. God created the very concept of sin (he did not have to)
"Sin" is basically disobeying/rejecting Him.

Sin, suffering, etc, ONLY EXIST BECAUSE GOD WANTED THEM TO EXIST.
That's true. I give you that one.

I was gonna write this at the end but I'd put it here already:

1) it's impossible that everything came from nothing according to the laws of thermodynamics

2) it's impossible that everything always existed according to the laws of thermodynamics

3) it's virtually impossible (ultra-giga-infinitesimal chance) that all fulfilled bible prophecy (you have to study it seriously, there's a LOT of it) were just a stream of coincidences

4) if you ever accept Christ and pray, you'll get so many answer you'll see it's, again, virtually impossible these are all coincidences.

So basically, even if you want to pretend you know better than God and think He's evil or anything, the fact is, He still exists. I won't pretend that I know/understand every single thing about Him; I also hate suffering, I also dread the idea of a burning, potentially eternal hell, I also hate things like women being generally, cold, hypergamous, hybristophilic, annoying bitches instead of legitimate pleasurable, loving, loyal company for us men, etc.

But I know for a fact He exists and that the bible is true. I don't know better than Him, even if I don't understand some things about Him and His plan perfectly. I didn't create even a grain of sand and He created the whole universe and keeps it working. It's written in the bible that there are a lot of things God didn't tell us in His word but that's because it's not our time to know such things.

Another thing that I know for a fact is that I AM EVIL. Even though I'm generally a """"""""""nice"""""""""" person according to the parameters of this fallen world, I know my own heart and know how much evil there is in it. I can only imagine how rotten the heart of a top 1% evil psychopath is, and honestly, it disturbs me and I'm glad God will judge everyone one day.

You might as well say "might makes right".
It's not "might makes right", He created everything, man. He created the things AND the concepts.

Also if you are seriously trying to argue that eternal torture is a "just" punishment for whatever temporary wrong doings one could commit, you are an idiot, it is definitely not a fair judgement, even humans had the common sense to understand that "the punishment must fit the crime".
Nowadays I personally think hell won't be eternal. I think people will burn there until all their sins are payed for and then cease to exist. God is merciful. Also, if you think about it, if hell was eternal, people condemned to hell would also have eternal life, even if in a horrible way. Jesus said that only those who believe in Him have eternal life. There are more arguments for the non-eternity of hell, but that's just what I think, I could be wrong. I don't say that as doctrine. To anyone reading this, get saved and don't go there, you wouldn't want to know.

But I think people will be there for millenia at least. There are people there right now for millenia already, and this is just the beginning, since the white throne judgement didn't even take place yet. It won't be just go there and get destroyed in a second like SDAs preach either.

SO HE CREATED THE CIRCUMSTANCES UNDER WHICH HE HAD TO SACRIFICE HIS SON.
Yes, everything is a part of His plan. I already addressed it above though.

Thief: (Holds gun to your head and asks for your money)

You: "Well he's not forcing me, if I refuse to give him the money he'll just kill me"

That's how stupid you sound
I used to think exactly like that.

God was the one who gave you life to begin with, so He's the only one who has the right to take it. Your life belongs to Him. Your body belongs to Him (that's why I don't think self-mutilation, extreme kinks that harm the body, suicide, etc, are justified/moral even though the person "consented"; a lot more people used to think like this and use God's word as a parameter instead of the anthropocentric, feminist-esque "consent trumps everything" parameter and I tell you, the world was a lot better).

The threat of hell is God's loaded gun that he is using to coerce people to follow his rules, its under duress, and that's the irony of it all, the people God will get in heaven will be people that follow him out of fear, not "love", his heaven will be filled with cowards and liars, people who only followed the rules because of the threat of hell, their worship is not truly genuine and if he is all knowing, he will be able to tell lol
Only false denominations coerce people like that. The true gospel can't be used to control anyone because you're immediately saved eternally simply by putting your faith in Jesus Christ and His sacrifice. Even if you don't do works (Ephesians 2:8-9), even if you continue to live in sin (1st Corinthians 5:1-5), even if you don't belong to a "church" (the "church" is all saved people; it's not a building, let alone a man-made denomination), etc etc.

The only rule you have to follow to get eternal life in heaven is accepting the gift of eternal salvation through accepting Christ and what He did for you ;)

The true love of God is not like the "love" of a foid, which has a myriad of pre-requisites to happen and can change overnight for little to no reason. God accepts us no matter how screwed-up we are, and He'll love us FOREVER and regenerate us when time comes. You only have to accept Him through Jesus.

Last edited:
A better question would be, who decided suffering is something bad, when there's no God and thus no moral objectivity?
If suffering isn't bad please send me a video of you pulling your finger nails out of your hand, I mean suffering isn't definitively a bad thing that isn't enjoyable, so please prove me wrong lol

You just sound disingenuous, I don't believe for a second you actually believe anything you just said here

God decided what's just and unjust because He's the one who CREATED EVERYTHING, kek.
I like that you had to laugh at the end of this sentence, its as if you know it sounds like bullshit too

How isn't what you described the very definition of an unjust tyranny? (because that's exactly what it is)

Its "might make right", you yourself have already admitted that you know God is unjust, you are just afraid to accept that conclusion due to your fear of God

Which begs the question, if people only obey God out of fear of hell, will God even let those people into heaven, or will be punish them for not "truly loving him"?

When you are dealing with crazy, there are no rules, a lot of Christians are in for a rude awakening lol

He's not in the same category of some random human who says "I'm a good person because I decided I'm a good person". He is the parameter, whether you like it or not. If anything exists, including these concepts, it's because of Him.
Ok so by your logic, if God comes down from heaven right now and rapes your mother in front of you, he's good because "he's the parameter", no it doesn't work like that

If you say God makes the rules I agree

If you say he doesn't have to follow the rules and he'll still be "good", you are wrong, he'd just be an evil unstoppable hypocrite

What you don't seem to get is that by your own words you are saying that "there is no such thing as good"

BECAUSE YOU HAVE DEFINED GOOD AS "WHATEVER GOD WANTS TO GIVE HIMSELF A PASS FOR"

So rape isn't "evil", its only evil if anyone but God does it or anyone does it when not sanctioned by God (and yes, God has sanctioned the rape and murder of many people in the bible)

There's no such thing as "good" in your world view, and you don't even realise it, there's just what God says you can do and what he gives himself a pass to do

That's true, but if we didn't have the option of rejecting Him, we would be mere robot slaves and not capable of a genuine relationship with Him.
Are you retarded?, we don't actually have an option to reject him, the rule is - "Do what I say or get tortured for eternity", people aren't "rejecting God", they simply don't believe God exists

If it was an indisputable fact that the God of the Christian bible existed, because he literally talked to people, held press conferences, reminded people about his existence, etc, then nobody would sin, because everybody would fear hell

You are speaking as if everyone on the planet KNOWS God exists but some people say "fuck it, hell isn't that bad"

No, many simply don't believe he exists, so there really isn't any choice, and notice you yourself mention hell as a threat

HERE'S A SIMPLE QUESTION, IF HELL DID NOT EXIST, AND EVERYBODY GOES TO HEAVEN REGARDLESS OF WHAT SINS THEY COMMITTED, WOULD YOU EVEN FOLLOW GODS RULES?

The answer is no, nobody would, because they are inconveniences, and if you can still go to heaven regardless of the rules, then you are going to do what benefits you. Fear is the only reason you follow Gods laws.

God exists throughout all infinity, he created us to have such legitimate company.
You don't know that God exists, that's the point, that's why everyone on the planet isn't a Christian, because nobody knows

Else you wouldn't call it FAITH

Nobody has FAITH in gravity, you know it exists, you can test its existence right now

You experience its power and influence everyday

The existence of God is based on FAITH not PROOF

When God proves himself to exist, I will "fall in line", until then I will function as if I live in a world devoid of God, because funnily enough, his current actions reflect the idea that he doesn't exist at all

So basically, even if you want to pretend you know better than God and think He's evil or anything, the fact is, He still exists.
HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT SPECIFICALLY THE GOD OF THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE IS THE "ONE TRUE GOD"?

Aren't you assuming too much (you are using circular logic, you need to learn to stop doing that)

How do you know that some other religion isn't right, and its their God that is the "one true God"?

Seriously, do you realize that you only know of this specific God, because you were born in the country you are, and the exact specific events that happened in your life led to you learning about the Christian God.

You could have been born in some remote place, far outside of European influence, and NEVER HEARD ABOUT THE CHRISTIAN GOD

This just reminds me of my favorite image when it comes to questions about the Christian religion:
Eskimo Christian Paradox

Nowadays I personally think hell won't be eternal. I think people will burn there until all their sins are payed for and then cease to exist.

JFL so why even fear hell then, at most the average atheist will spend a month in hell then, they didn't murder, or rape, or torture, or commit any extreme violence or wrongdoing against anyone

So if your punishment in hell reflects your sins, the average person won't face much pain in hell at all

So isn't that even more of a reason to not care about God's laws? :feelskek:

God is merciful. Also, if you think about it, if hell was eternal, people condemned to hell would also have eternal life, even if in a horrible way

Jesus said that only those who believe in Him have eternal life.

The only rule you have to follow to get eternal life in heaven is accepting the gift of eternal salvation through accepting Christ and what He did for you ;)
I think I'll end this here and I'm not even going to address this BS, I have to assume you are trolling at this point to even try to argue that "well eternal torture means you are alive so Jesus did come through on his promise"

I'm done :feelskek:

You are exhibit A of why I'd say if you are religious you are illogical, you can't be both a logical person and a religious person, logic and religion are diametrically opposed.

Last edited: