-
"Christian"
She most likely had premarital sex.
Bad girl.

freakinasuit

freakinasuit

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
I'm a born again Christian teehee... I love jesus teehee.....
I'm tired of being pumped and dumped, I need a real man in my life teehee.

This is the group of foids I target with my chadfish. I love to deflate their egos and send them back to earth.

If a foid claims to be a christian, it is full of bs. it is doing it to cope with the fact that it fucked its way through its 20/30s and is still single at 40

Last edited:
azakhan

azakhan

slavcel manlet with a raisin dick
-
>Like abstaining from sex before marriage — something that, as a Catholic, she doesn't want to compromise on.
>"It's very difficult to find men who are even willing to entertain the notion of entering into a chaste relationship."

she is a 32 year old virgin? maybe it's not so hopeless after all

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Officer
-
>Like abstaining from sex before marriage — something that, as a Catholic, she doesn't want to compromise on.
>"It's very difficult to find men who are even willing to entertain the notion of entering into a chaste relationship."

32 year old female virgin = has had countless anal sex sessions and given blowjobs

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Youngcel
-
If she's looking for a Chad at that age , Then she better prepare to wait for the rest of her life

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
-
it's such a joke whenever i hear about women who 'struggle' to find a man.

F

Forum_User_2345

Recruit
-
She doesn't want the guy from her youth who held the door for her and offered to teach her how to draw in perspective as a excuse to talk to her. She wants chad the missionary, because traveling makes you important in church foid mentality.

retard_supreme0

retard_supreme0

Autist
-

Not a chance in hell. Would you be be a virgin past 25 if you were an 8/10 chad?

ovrload

ovrload

Wizard
-
no hymen no diamond. but dont worry theres never a shortage of cucks willing to wife up these whores

Uglyethnicrat

Uglyethnicrat

Alpha subhuman ❤
-
Sick of these tradthots. Religion is just another fad for them to jump aboard so they can gather orbiters and pretend to be of some value to a society. Whores will be whores.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-
She'd never marry a Christian from Zabbaleen.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
No virgin women in my church, when I was going.

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

NON-LOLIS MUST BE CLEANSED
-

she's larping. foids are very good at having severe cognitive dissonance. it doesn't bother them at all. my sister pretends to be pure and innocent by having her hair in a bun and saying shit like only women's husbands should see their hair loose. I mean it's usually backwards but that's beside the point, the point is that she's a TINDER ROASTIE :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

HonklerTheConqueror

HonklerTheConqueror

Make Foids Afraid Again
-
A good christian foid

She knows it's difficult to abstain from sex because she's had her share.

Like abstaining from sex before marriage — something that, as a Catholic, she doesn't want to compromise on.
"It's very difficult to find men who are even willing to entertain the notion of entering into a chaste relationship."
Ms Hitchings has dated Catholic and non-Catholic men.

Last edited:
ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

Hapa-looking sexual ☭ with a sub-human face
-
The "man drought" is a demographic reality in Australia — for every 100 women, there are 98.6 men.
Now keep men in mind the amount of men that ignored and erased out of the sexual market.

If she's looking for a Chad at that age , Then she better prepare to wait for the rest of her life
Too hypergamous for her looksmatch

A good christian foid

She knows it's difficult to abstain from sex because she's had her share.

Looks like a 45 year old mother yelling at her 20 year old son.

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath of khan
-
Tell that christain to...

GO TO HELL!

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
I knew a Christian woman who thought I was ugly and blocked me

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
Bullsgit aus is the land of chad. She's just post wall and ugly, cant get Chad and refuses to date an incel norman

Glokta

Glokta

Inquisitor
-
She should have been married already if she actually believed what she was preaching. She's just looking for a Chad with a cross necklace.

Women usually find faith when it's finally time to look for some betabuxx to abuse. Imagine marring a 'reformed' slut who rode, miles and miles of dick just for her to turn into a giant prude specially for you.