Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Religious whore complains she cant find religious chad to marry

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
"Christian"
She most likely had premarital sex.
Bad girl.

I'm a born again Christian teehee... I love jesus teehee.....
I'm tired of being pumped and dumped, I need a real man in my life teehee.

This is the group of foids I target with my chadfish. I love to deflate their egos and send them back to earth.

If a foid claims to be a christian, it is full of bs. it is doing it to cope with the fact that it fucked its way through its 20/30s and is still single at 40

Last edited:
>Like abstaining from sex before marriage — something that, as a Catholic, she doesn't want to compromise on.
>"It's very difficult to find men who are even willing to entertain the notion of entering into a chaste relationship."

she is a 32 year old virgin? maybe it's not so hopeless after all

>Like abstaining from sex before marriage — something that, as a Catholic, she doesn't want to compromise on.
>"It's very difficult to find men who are even willing to entertain the notion of entering into a chaste relationship."

32 year old female virgin = has had countless anal sex sessions and given blowjobs

If she's looking for a Chad at that age , Then she better prepare to wait for the rest of her life

it's such a joke whenever i hear about women who 'struggle' to find a man.

She doesn't want the guy from her youth who held the door for her and offered to teach her how to draw in perspective as a excuse to talk to her. She wants chad the missionary, because traveling makes you important in church foid mentality.

Not a chance in hell. Would you be be a virgin past 25 if you were an 8/10 chad?

no hymen no diamond. but dont worry theres never a shortage of cucks willing to wife up these whores

Sick of these tradthots. Religion is just another fad for them to jump aboard so they can gather orbiters and pretend to be of some value to a society. Whores will be whores.

She'd never marry a Christian from Zabbaleen.

No virgin women in my church, when I was going.

she's larping. foids are very good at having severe cognitive dissonance. it doesn't bother them at all. my sister pretends to be pure and innocent by having her hair in a bun and saying shit like only women's husbands should see their hair loose. I mean it's usually backwards but that's beside the point, the point is that she's a TINDER ROASTIE :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

A good christian foid

She knows it's difficult to abstain from sex because she's had her share.

Like abstaining from sex before marriage — something that, as a Catholic, she doesn't want to compromise on.
"It's very difficult to find men who are even willing to entertain the notion of entering into a chaste relationship."
Ms Hitchings has dated Catholic and non-Catholic men.

Last edited:
The "man drought" is a demographic reality in Australia — for every 100 women, there are 98.6 men.
Now keep men in mind the amount of men that ignored and erased out of the sexual market.

If she's looking for a Chad at that age , Then she better prepare to wait for the rest of her life

Too hypergamous for her looksmatch

A good christian foid

She knows it's difficult to abstain from sex because she's had her share.

Looks like a 45 year old mother yelling at her 20 year old son.

Tell that christain to...

GO TO HELL!

I knew a Christian woman who thought I was ugly and blocked me

Bullsgit aus is the land of chad. She's just post wall and ugly, cant get Chad and refuses to date an incel norman

Bullsgit aus is the land of chad. She's just post wall and ugly, cant get Chad and refuses to date an incel norman
Lookism is part of gods plan sweaty
Dfgdf

She should have been married already if she actually believed what she was preaching. She's just looking for a Chad with a cross necklace.

Women usually find faith when it's finally time to look for some betabuxx to abuse. Imagine marring a 'reformed' slut who rode, miles and miles of dick just for her to turn into a giant prude specially for you.

no hymen no diamond. but dont worry theres never a shortage of cucks willing to wife up these whores
Non-chads are invisible for wahmen