Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Religiouscels GTFI

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
I've been thinking about this since my childhood.

I wanted to know what is written in the bible about what would happen with both

there is a conscious sinner, he is a sinner that know he is sinning and he continues sinning because he believes that in the future he will stop sinning after he get what he wants and he somehow will be forgiven by god .

and there is a unconscious sinner, he is a sinner that has good intentions, but he doesn't know that he is sinning.

what does happen with both?

What will happen with me if I sin consciously knowing that God will somehow forgive me in the future?

@Mainländer @Billowel @mänline @StormlitAqua

I'm too lazy to look up on Google

Last edited:
I’m not a religiouscel tbh and I’m also a sinner I think

Religiouscels, explain me how can you believe that your religion is real when there are 1000 more religions that claims the same?

there is a conscious sinner, he is a sinner that know he is sinning and he continues sinning because he believes that in the future he will stop sinning after he get what he wants and he somehow will be forgiven by god .

and there is a unconscious sinner, he is a sinner that has good intentions, but he doesn't know that he is sinning.

What will happen with me if I sin consciously knowing that God will somehow forgive me in the future?

If you are on this forum, God already has been punishing you your whole life.

"redemption" is bullshit, if you sin you go to hell, it's that simple. All the bullshit about forgiving one's sins is just normies convincing themselves that they will somehow still go to heaven. Too bad they never will, either hell or eternal nothingness awaits them

As for us, our "sins" (which is just wrongthink mostly) are direct consequences of the way we are treated, like an homeless that steals to survive. So I think unless you do something downright evil just for sake of doing it you'll be fine

Of course this is just my personal opinion about the matter, I don't know what the bible says

Both get saved if they believe and trust solely in the blood shed by Jesus Christ on the cross for them. But carnal Christians will weep and not get rewards (or at least not as many) in their separate judgement of Jesus.

Btw, everyone sins. Even if you make that separation between "conscious" and "unconscious" that some denominations have. Everyone engages in sin consciously. Salvation is through faith alone, not of works, lest any man should boast.

Im a big sinner
Me too. You're not alone at all.

Last edited:
> there is a conscious sinner, he is a sinner that know he is sinning and he continues sinning because he believes that in the future he will stop sinning after he get what he wants and he somehow will be forgiven by god .

this is actually a sin,and it has it's own specific name in the catechism of the holy catholic church which due to my low iq i cannot remember.In fact this situation involves multiple sins.The catholic church preaches that god will never put man into a situation where man must of necessity commit sin.there are certain situations where the catechism of the catholic church will say that the severity of sin will depend on multiple factors but in this case the person is most likely committing a mortal sin after mortal sin.God accepts man in his filthy state but if you constantly go against him,do not expect the best,either in his life or the next.

>and there is a unconscious sinner, he is a sinner that has good intentions, but he doesn't know that he is sinning.

the holy catholic church has made it clear that god abandons no man,so if he is sinning it must be of his own fault.

Well this is the weird duality of the Christian faith - we are all sinners yet saints. This mindset you present though is clearly destructive and evil. Sinning to get "what we want" is objectively bad, because what pleases God should please us. Given the nature of us as fallen descendants of Adam, we rebel liberally and do not and can not inherently, nor perfectly, desire the will of God. The future doesn't exist - there is no guarantee of anything in the next hour, and to top it off, there is no path by sinning that leads to less, for even one sin leads to damnation. Active, honest repentance, confession, and absolution, (ideally to a ordained minister of a traditional, catholic church, but any faithful catholic will work as in both situations it is God's grace not ours) in the name of the slain and risen lamb, the perfect son of God Jesus Christ, is the best option.

In the end, it is not outside of God's perfect love and compassion to forgive this stretch of sin, but God, knowing all the contents of our heart, knows our intentions and true feelings. There is never a justification for sin, and if you were to die in this actively misuse of God's grace, you only risk your salvation. Don't think you can run one past the Lord, the first will truly be the last. Do not be of the world, only in it - the beatitudes point to how blessed detachment from the world is - never want to sin, ever.

You have reasonably described all Christians in this case - it is impossible for Christians to numerate all the sins in which we have offended God, and it is impossible to fully grasp his Will. There is no pure works path to righteousness, as all sin unconsciously given that we cannot fully know the extents of our true sin. This is why faith/grace are mandatory.

In the case of the unconscious sinner where they are catechized, this points to a lack of proper catechesis, which was a big issue during the reformation, and remains a big issue to this day (topic for another post, not this one). Catechesis is really a lifelong journey, not something that occurs at Confirmation and ends after. All christians should NEVER stop striving to know God's will and directions, and the intent to learn what is right and wrong in order to stop sinning is just. The grace of god extends bountifully to all who invoke the name of the trinity, and any good prayer or confession should state that we confess all things that we have knowingly or unknowingly done or left undone. Confessing in this way ensures that the forgiveness is granted and we have life everlasting.

In the case of a person who could not or did not hear the word (think jungle people, aborted fetuses, babies, the unwell), there is no clear answer. The best thing we can do is pray for God's mercy on them. God is merciful and just - he slaughtered his own innocent Son for our fallen race out of nothing more than compassion and love - whatever happens to them is perfect and just.

In the case of the person "who has good intentions" but rejects the Holy Trinity as God, this person cannot be saved. All have sinned and fall short of the kingdom of God, and only the things described above can truly lead to salvation. Any non-christian can do "christian things", but they are all in vain as salvation is by grace FIRST (and in some schools of thought, grace alone :D). There is no greater sin that the rejection of He who gave you life.

LUKE 23:32-43
There were also two others, criminals, led with Him to be put to death. And when they had come to the place called Calvary, there they crucified Him, and the criminals, one on the right hand and the other on the left. Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.” And they divided His garments and cast lots. And the people stood looking on. But even the rulers with them sneered, saying, “He saved others; let Him save Himself if He is the Christ, the chosen of God.” The soldiers also mocked Him, coming and offering Him sour wine, and saying, “If You are the King of the Jews, save Yourself.” And an inscription also was written over Him in letters of Greek, Latin, and Hebrew: THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS. Then one of the criminals who were hanged blasphemed Him, saying, “If You are the Christ, save Yourself and us.” But the other, answering, rebuked him, saying, “Do you not even fear God, seeing you are under the same condemnation? And we indeed justly, for we receive the due reward of our deeds; but this Man has done nothing wrong.” Then he said to Jesus, “Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom.” And Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.”

The point I'm trying to make by highlighting those verses is, the thief was crucified (a punishment reserved for the most evil people), but their was a genuine change in heart and his acknowledgment that Jesus didn't deserve to die + he was the true and living king of the world granted him salvation.

To answer your questions

1 John 3:4-9
Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness. You know that he appeared to take away sins, and in him there is no sin. No one who abides in him keeps on sinning; no one who keeps on sinning has either seen him or known him. Little children, let no one deceive you. Whoever practices righteousness is righteous, as he is righteous. Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil. ...
If you truly seek salvation, your desire to pursue sin would diminish. That's not to say you would stop sinning, but you'd constantly repent every time you do stumble.

Romans 2:1-4

If you judge someone else, you have no excuse for it. When you judge another person, you are judging yourself. You do the same things you blame others for doing. 2 We know that when God judges those who do evil things, he judges fairly. 3 Though you are only a human being, you judge others. But you yourself do the same things. So how do you think you will escape when God judges you? 4 Do you disrespect God’s great kindness and favor? Do you disrespect God when he is patient with you? Don’t you realize that God’s kindness is meant to turn you away from your sins?

I'm sorry this has been very brief but I sjall definitely expand on my points after work.

God is a loving fair judge. There are many people in the world who'll never hear anything about him and he shall probably take everything into account before having the final say.
Im a big sinner
As am I. As am I...

I don’t cope with religion

satan killed god and raped jesus, satan now runs the world.

From own experience: The earthly consequences are mostly more severe for conscious sins than for unconscious sins. It is like willful cheating, which is the worst when there wasn't even a real temptation in the first place. You have broken a loving relationship and despite 1. John 1:9 says that trough confession of our sins he cleans us of ALL unrighteous it doesn't state that the relationship is identical like before. At least I felt something lost after first time of this behavior, which I didn't regain.
On the other side, there was always (later) - a regret combined with self-damnating tendencies on my side - an experience of the kindness and love of God. That he raise you up again.

There is one parable in Luke, who spoke about the principle of the severity of transgression due to consciousness and willfulness.

Peter said, “Lord, are you telling this parable for us or for all?” 42 And the Lord said, “Who then is the faithful and wise manager, whom his master will set over his household, to give them their portion of food at the proper time? 43 Blessed is that servant9 whom his master will find so doing when he comes. 44 Truly, I say to you, he will set him over all his possessions. 45 But if that servant says to himself, ‘My master is delayed in coming,’ and begins to beat the male and female servants, and to eat and drink and get drunk, 46 the master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he does not know, and will cut him in pieces and put him with the unfaithful. 47 And that servant who knew his master's will but did not get ready or act according to his will, will receive a severe beating. 48 But the one who did not know, and did what deserved a beating, will receive a light beating. Everyone to whom much was given, of him much will be required, and from him to whom they entrusted much, they will demand the more.

One can discuss whether this is about the spiritual leaders of Israel, a kind of warning that they will not be better judged than the pagan nations or about the church. In any case, I think it is also the principal for the last day and the judgment before the white throne, for the unbelievers.

In the end, nobody is justified but trough his blood. So, I don't think this is a matter of heaven and hell. Alone in this parable, the small difference of "severe beating" and a "light beating" indicate this too. So either both kinds of sinners receives different punishment in hell or both some kind of punishment in heaven. For the probable here meant latter case: Some will say, it is only a difference of loss of eternal rewards, which is here depicted in a parable since believers will not get punished for their sins anymore because Jesus has taken the punishment already. On the other hand in the verse before the bold one, it's about putting the "bad servant" with "the unfaithful", which sounds more serious like damnation. I think it could be the loss of all already earned eternal treasures or the advice that with this kind of worldly lifestyle there never are made such so that the outcome is like an unbeliever. The more correct translation is: "appoint him his portion with the unbelievers."
When you see the last verse and know, that salvation is not due to our works, then this is another hint, that it is about (loss of) rewards.

Last, but not least, when you have some revelation of God but are an unbeliever this behavior maybe could draw you farther from him, so that you may be more blind for godly and eternal things and not even have the desire for forgiveness anymore. But this is not an automatically applied dogma. God draws everybody to him, but some ways are more tortuous to him.

Last edited:
Forgiveness of sins requires repentence, i.e admitting what you did was wrong and making every effort not to do it again, If you ask forgiveness knowing that you plan to do that sin the very next day you are not forgiven. God cannot be mocked.

Religiouscels, explain me how can you believe that your religion is real when there are 1000 more religions that claims the same?
Define "real"

Define "real"

HaruhiPencil