Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Remember Chad Doesn't have to go to the gym. Gymcels GTFIH

• Thread starter NothinButAComedy
  • Start date
NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Lol its such a brutal pill ...every single time I go to the gym diet ..overheat and waste time gym calling while chad does nothing eats like shit just for women to simp over him fuck this clown wrld :feelsrope:
Screenshot 20201201 233342 TikTok
Screenshot 20201201 233414 TikTok

Chad can also abuse steroids and not lose his hair.

I'm not a gymcel atm but I'm pretty sure you still need to do something to get abs like that.
I highly doubt he could get that low BF by just siting around all day like we do.

Last edited:
Can’t believe I wasted those 18 seconds

That kid looks 14 wtf why aren't these whores being called out for being pedos?
Chad can also abuse steroids and not lose his hair.
That's not necessarily a steroid body, he's very lean and skinny and has no pecs

He looks like a kid, those foids are pedos and the way that dude dances is gay as fuck.

I tried going to the gym a couple years ago. What happened after 2 months was:

1- There was absolutely no visible change

2- Because I'm a wristcel with shitty bones I damaged my lower back and I've been struggling with lower back pain ever since. Every day I have pain. I can't even use the PC for extended periods of time anymore, which is the only thing in this world I enjoyed.

Gym doesn't work unless your DNA is good.

It was obviously his personality inkwells :soy:

Reminds me of that video where a chad did literally nothing and still had foids simping hard in the comments.

Like most things your strength and ability to gain it is genetic. Not 100% genetic like the fat fucks who cry “bodyshaming” and “fatshaming” say it is, but there’s people who are naturally decently muscular without needing to go through all the effort someone else would go through.

That kid looks 14 wtf why aren't these whores being called out for being pedos?

That's not necessarily a steroid body, he's very lean and skinny and has no pecs
I want talking about him. Just steroid chads in general. He looks natty to me.

holy fuck brutal suicide fuel i dont gymcel luckily.

Interesting. You can clearly see femoid in their GET FUCK GET FUCK GET FUCK GET FUCK GET FUCK GET FUCK brain cycle. Fucking soulless whores the whole lot of them.

Seeing foids simp for chads makes me cringe so much. Its cringier than seeing simps simp for foids.

I'm not a gymcel atm but I'm pretty sure you still need to do something to get abs like that.
I highly doubt he could get that low BF by just siting around all day like we do.
Hes just low bf and hood ab genetics

I agree that he definitely does some workout of some sort.

That said, Chads who are in high/secondary school have an insane metabolism and high amounts of hormones that help them grow taller and get a jaw. Even if he is doing something, I'm pretty sure he doesn't have to sweat his ass off for it. Maybe like a 15 minute ab workout that makes him moderately sweat 2 times a day, and then he eats junk for the other 5.

Because of his metabolism, his body is constantly using fats 24/7 so that would absolutely help him look like that.

As he gets older, if his diet and exercise regiment doesn't change, he's going to become a fat slob that peaked in high school.

I tried going to the gym a couple years ago. What happened after 2 months was:

1- There was absolutely no visible change

2- Because I'm a wristcel with shitty bones I damaged my lower back and I've been struggling with lower back pain ever since. Every day I have pain. I can't even use the PC for extended periods of time anymore, which is the only thing in this world I enjoyed.

Gym doesn't work unless your DNA is good.
Your form was probably shit. Even if you have small wrists, you should still be able to build a good amount of muscle for a significant change.

Try this next time (if you're trying to gain muscle):
1. Calorie surplus (extra 300-500 calories a day)
2. Lifting until failure, don't stop once you feel like it, stop when your muscles are tired.
3. Come back every week and try to lift more (more weight, or same weight with more reps)