Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Remember: Foids decide who is Chad, not you.

Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
-
You see this often here, guys fighting over who is Chad and who is not. Often OP will post a video with somebody he calls a Chad slaying, and then some copers in the comments immediately bring their SMV shit to the table and are like "thats not Chad" "thats a chadlite at best" jfl if he slays and can get away with shit like kissing random women in public or when foids go crazy over him he is by definition Chad and it doesnt matter what you have to say about that.

I may be a virgin but at least im not an incel :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

“Im what you guys would call a chad” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Real talk bluecel.

You see this often here, guys fighting over who is Chad and who is not. Often OP will post a video with somebody he calls a Chad slaying, and then some copers in the comments immediately bring their SMV shit to the table and are like "thats not Chad" "thats a chadlite at best" jfl if he slays and can get away with shit like kissing random women in public or when foids go crazy over him he is by definition Chad and it doesnt matter what you have to say about that.

Agreed. The opposite is also true. When I posted my picture here earlier this year, several people called me "fakecel" despite me going my entire life without attracting anyone of the opposite sex.

Only holes can determine a straight man's SMV.

Surely you aren’t referring to that high tier normie that kissed that girl in that interview right? Provide pic of who you’re talking about.

Surely you aren’t referring to that high tier normie that kissed that girl in that interview right? Provide pic of who you’re talking about.
Yes I was specifically referring to that but its a general thing that comes up from time to time.
If he kisses some hole and she starts giggling and blushing he is Chad, simple as.

Looksmatch 2020
ChdCY45U8AAaws1

Unrelated but I see Rightfulcel is banned again huh

i don't give a fuck what toilets want

High IQ

I’ve said many times here, men can’t rate other men for shit.

foids cant even decide on what the word "creepy" actually means, and you expect them come up with such a complex concept as chad

Foids decided reality in today's times.

foids cant even decide on what the word "creepy" actually means, and you expect them come up with such a complex concept as chad
They dont have to rationalize definitions, they make the definitions. If a guy makes pussies wet with his presence he is Chad no matter what some incel anthropologist thinks on the matter even he is more informed on the matter and can logically argue his standpoint. All that matters are foids. Thats one of the toughest blackpills; foids could choose you, there is nothing stopping them, but they dont. :feelscry:

This.

Question, kinda off topic though: What do we call a normie who is sociallifemaxxed, goes to numerous parties and fucks numerous below average looking, intoxicated girls? By definition that would still be considered slaying, right? So is said normie a slayer but not a Chad? Is that possible?