Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Remember if you are bullied or treated badly by people IRL the problem lies with YOU and not them

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
They don't treat other people like that, everyone else thinks they're great and they have many friends.

And it's not because of anything you've done either, even if they say it is. It's purely because of the way you look.

Last edited:
This is similar to the,

"I'm important and you suck" thing, except it's because you (me) are ugly, &/or have no resources they want...

I knew some ultratruecels that had "friends" that visited them - IN ORDER TO DO THEIR LAUNDRY! Once done - POOF! gone - until next time...

When chad puts a recessed chin, Asian goblin manlet it a coma and gives him permanent brain damage with the power of his genetically superior fists so he can show off to the foids watching... it's because the Asian goblin manlet had a bad personality and deserved it.

IT won't touch this.

I was weak when i was bullied

that why we all bros need to learn to fight. mma , boxing, or just armymaxxx. chad wants some he got it.

that why we all bros need to learn to fight. mma , boxing, or just armymaxxx. chad wants some he got it.
Unless genetically gifted or very young, i don't think it would be worth it tbh, plus there's a reason why weight category exist, bigger dude will always be stronger.

I guess it isn't just bad looks but also low social status and deviant behaviour. Bullies also like to pick easy targets.

The biggest dose of rage fuel for me is seeing people that treated me like a subhuman getting praised by others for being lovely people. People's brains handle ugly and awkward guys completely differently to confident chads. The same person has entirely different personalities based on the status of who they're talking to. Normies can't see why we're frustrated because they rarely have to interact with the negative sides of people.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back