Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Remember redditors are not normies

Then there's a lot of weird shut-in failed normies that are somehow sexhavers because reddit is still one of the popular social media sites and is usually listed with youtube, facebook and twitter for the share option on news stories.
they are like incels that were lucky to have never gotten called 'creepy' to their face for existing. I suppose anyone can ascend if their ego wasn't shredded into 1000 pieces during early childhood

This is like an exaggerated verison of what a redditor would be and is more fitting of the stereotype back in 2010 to 2014 ngl

Now it's usually self-proclaimed weird virtue signaling foids and males that use reddit.
Even a lot of comments on reddits talk about how a lot of normies from facebook are now on the site tbh

But yeah very few people that use reddit regularly are normal.
But it's not an obscure site as people here think nowadays. That's kind of a cope. A lot of normies interested in politics, gaming and even obscure collections of music, hobbies are on the site.

This is like an exaggerated verison of what a redditor would be and is more fitting of the stereotype back in 2010 to 2014 ngl

Now it's usually self-proclaimed weird virtue signaling foids and males that use reddit.
Even a lot of comments on reddits talk about how a lot of normies from facebook are now on the site tbh

But yeah very few people that use reddit regularly are normal.
But it's not an obscure site as people here think nowadays. That's kind of a cope. A lot of normies interested in politics, gaming and even obscure collections of music, hobbies are on the site.

There are definitely dedicated redditors that have mountains of karma, and just normies that don't even comment and just wanna explore an interest quickly

There are definitely dedicated redditors that have mountains of karma, and just normies that don't even comment and just wanna explore an interest quickly
Yeah it's all kinds in between and not for the most part the typical normie.
It's changed a lot too now that there are a lot more teenagers on the site with subs like pewdiepie bringing them in.
The only uniting theme is that people on that site are weird in the annoying, sarcastic kind of way on the main subs and have a tendency to make everything sexual when it doesn't need to be and be overly obnoxious about it.

Yeah it's all kinds in between and not for the most part the typical normie.
It's changed a lot too now that there are a lot more teenagers on the site with subs like pewdiepie bringing them in.
The only uniting theme is that people on that site are weird in the annoying, sarcastic kind of way on the main subs and have a tendency to make everything sexual when it doesn't need to be and be overly obnoxious about it.
the nonchalant liberal smugness of it all too

the nonchalant liberal smugness of it all too
Not even then. There's plenty of alt-right and conservative subs that have arisen since gamergate that are just as obnoxious but in the opposite direction. Talking about degeneracy all the time, making ironic and borderline racist "humor", overusing the sarcastic "imagine" sentences to try and make a point.
Subs like politicalcompassmemes etc
There is nothing good to say about reddit tbh I wish companies would stop advertising it as an option for sharing stories or videos. Same with the AMA with notable persons.

Not even then. There's plenty of alt-right and conservative subs that have arisen since gamergate that are just as obnoxious but in the opposite direction. Talking about degeneracy all the time, making ironic and borderline racist "humor", overusing the sarcastic "imagine" sentences to try and make a point.
Subs like politicalcompassmemes etc
There is nothing good to say about reddit tbh I wish companies would stop advertising it as an option for sharing stories or videos. Same with the AMA.
they are treated more like ants that get raid sprayed every quarter though in a predominantly liberal platform. But I get how the right is full of low IQ cucks I fucking hate too

Redditors are blue-pilled incels

i knew a redditor irl once and i remember him as a cringy giga manlet truecel, funny thing is he knew about incels.co and r/incels

i knew a redditor irl once and i remember him as a cringy giga manlet truecel, funny thing is he knew about incels.co and r/incels
did he find us very problematic :soy:

did he find us very problematic :soy:

i asked him what he thought of it and he didnt give a opinion because like all redditors the only place they arent scared to talk is reddit.