Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Remember, shaming people for their sexual history is okay if the victim is a male!

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
7439C767 527B 4EC6 9B16 1C97A10B87A1

u know stupid roasties are dumb :feelstrash: :feelsseriously:

u will need to go out of ur trash can to beat them up tho
no i will throw them in my trashcan jump in trashcan and eat them alive there :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

will u draw more anime girls i miss them
i want to but i am to lazy and wagecuck to much so i cant even sadly forgive me but yes i will one day for sure :feelstrash:

no i will throw them in my trashcan jump in trashcan and eat them alive there :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:
You could also kill them by using your lightsabers tbh :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

This is why you won't let women make decisions

The reason you’re a virgin is because you’re a misogynist and self imposed shut in therefore I can justify treating you like shit for it. Mental illness or physical features that are uncontrollable definitely doesn’t have anything to do with it

- Society

@Brazilian Sigma thoughts?