Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Remember thinking that this is the year you would lose your virginity?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember before every school year I would think to myself, THIS is the year I lose my virginity! There is no way I can get through this year without doing so!

I did this every year starting in high school. That was in 2009. Its been an entire decade. I still do this nowadays. Only more often. If I go out with friends, I think to myself, "WHAT IF I MEET MY WIFE HERE?!"

Sorry, just a random depressing rant. This webm triggered this. I usually don't react to sexual things, but this made me verbally say, Oh MY GOD.

Ooooh, that guy's in trouble.

yup i did say that to myself , oh how dumb i was :feelskek:, also remembering saying to myself at the beginning of each new yr hoping that anything could go my way and i would cross paths with the right foid or any friends who would accept me for that matter, ofc none of that ever happened :feelsrope:

The year isn't over yet but I know that's just a cope. Time is really flying and so is our prime. It seems there is nothing but darkness/hopelessness for us. I want out but it really does seem like inceldom is eternal unfortunately. Kill all.

Every year until I graduated high school a virgin and the severe depression hit.

doing this kind of turns me on, I live near the beach so I may do this over the weekend.

But how often is there ass worth getting in trouble for? Anyone can go to the beach.

whenever i look into my mirror i am baffled by my ugliness.So baffled that i immediately retreat.I then think about my ugliness but since i can't actually believe that i am that ugly i check again.This usually goes on for 20-30 seconds.I am actually glad that i only have one small mirror in my place.

whenever i look into my mirror i am baffled by my ugliness.So baffled that i immediately retreat.I then think about my ugliness but since i can't actually believe that i am that ugly i check again.This usually goes on for 20-30 seconds.I am actually glad that i only have one small mirror in my place.
same, I never look directly into mirrors, usually I do a side glance if I walk by one in the bathroom

I vividly remember going into 2016 thinking that was the year I might be able to do it.

Ah, the naive innocence of pre-blackpilled days...

I vividly remember going into 2016 thinking that was the year I might be able to do it.

I remember saying to my best friend during the second semester of my sophomore year(Spring 2011) that I was WITHOUT A DOUBT, going to smash this one light skinned girl in my Art Elective class. I ended up talking to her twice that semester, and only getting one word responses. I also remember her asking this Tyrone in our class if he ever got head.

She has a kid now, but is still is decent shape.

low inhib cameraman.
The foid looks EXACTLY like the stacy daughter of my parents friends that ignores me

Maybe next year

I never really expected anything

Every year until I graduated high school a virgin and the severe depression hit.
If you don't lose it before graduating high school it's over tbh

you can do it this year bro

You will never get to smash anything that looks that good, most normies won’t either. She’s strictly reserved for Chad and maybe a millionaire old dude for a few nights, but I bet that’s some expensive pussy.

I never tricked myself to believe that.

OMG, yeah I did, every year from 16yo to 25yo, then I kind of started accepting my fate and dropped the childish fantasies.

I can't believe I was born in 1995 and it's already 2019 and I have never touched a female

I can't believe I was born in 1995 and it's already 2019 and I have never touched a female
I'm the same age as my old man when he had my older brother. Never touched a woman.

Tfw it's already August.
Time flies by ever faster and faster

I do this every new year. This year was the first time I didn't do it. 2019 is almost over btw JFL

When I was in high school I didn't think I would lose my virginity until college for some reason....
but of course i ended up never losing it in college :cryfeels:
but i dropped out of college during my third year. maybe if I would've stayed and finished I would've lost it.... :lul:

Haha bro what are you talking about?? I just need to wait til next year haha I'll definitely lose it then lol haha

Haha bro what are you talking about?? I just need to wait til next year haha I'll definitely lose it then lol haha
yeah bro, as soon as I get that promotion, I'll start getting girls

I remember before every school year I would think to myself, THIS is the year I lose my virginity! There is no way I can get through this year without doing so!

I did this every year starting in high school. That was in 2009. Its been an entire decade. I still do this nowadays. Only more often. If I go out with friends, I think to myself, "WHAT IF I MEET MY WIFE HERE?!"

Sorry, just a random depressing rant. This webm triggered this. I usually don't react to sexual things, but this made me verbally say, Oh MY GOD.

Holy shit, I think the same way. It is always, "This year I will lose it". Never knew i was not the only one

I also remember her asking this Tyrone in our class if he ever got head.

She has a kid now, but is still is decent shape.

Dumbass bitch
You will never get to smash anything that looks that good, most normies won’t either. She’s strictly reserved for Chad and maybe a millionaire old dude for a few nights, but I bet that’s some expensive pussy.

Tbh

At her current age, she is strictly reserved for chads and tyrones.

In another 3-4 years, old dudes with money will get an opportunity when she realizes that broke chads and tyrones cant give her the life she is entitled to. She will attempt to nab a rich Chad before entering this phase.

Last edited:
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
3am just laying in bed. Wanted to have a nice cozy sleep hours ago but still awake due to all my nightmares and thinking of how useless I am. Saw this thread and more bad feelings just came flooding in. Thanks OP!

This really hits too close to home for me. Most of my peers were having sex in middle school and I hadn't even kissed anybody (Went to a public school fyi). So when high school hit all the girls were finishing up puberty and looking sexy and horny all the time. I thought, "For sure I'm going to lose it my Freshman year! Everybody is hooking up left and right! I'm going to be a legend by the time high school ends!" Then Sophmore year I thought I was a year late but one year late to be having sex isn't THAT big of a deal, r-right? Then Junior year. Then Senior year. I had heard rumors of a few religious students still being virgins when I entered senior year so I figured I could pretend to be religious so nobody would make fun of me. Then all the religious peeps started hooking up and getting married the weeks before college started just so they could have sex. Legit knew 6 married high school couples.

The first week of college I would hear people talking about partying and how crazy "dorm life" would get. I had high hopes. I totally thought there would be "virgin hunters" out there that would love to fuck them a cheeryboy. I'd be seen as a unique person. A diamond in the rough. Then each year of college just got gradually worse until I got kicked out. Nobody ever invited me anywhere or befriended me.

Then, around that time, I had heard all the rage about this "online dating" and Tinder apps. I was in my early/mid 20s. Thought I was "not quite" a loser yet and still had hope so I had to go big with this new online dating stuff. I sent so many texts and emails to various girls and never so much as even got to even talk about a date with any of them. One or two asked for a picture then ghosted me once I sent it. That is how ugly I am. I have been sexual and wanting to have sex with a girl ever since I was 10. I could honestly say that between the years of 14-25 is when I just knew that "this year was the year! The year I lose my virginity and have sex!" 26-28 I did my last hurrah. Got /fit/ because I had fallen out of shape and thought maybe that was the reason no girls wanted to fuck me. As luck would have it my eyesight was getting worse and I needed really thick glasses now to even see and I was also severely balding by this point. I knew I wasn't good looking but thought my /fit/ body and personality would win over some babes. A month before my 29th birthday is when my spiral started. I've gained 100 pounds since then. I am losing my sanity as each day passes. I go out and try to get myself killed by random strangers. Hoping somebody could just rob the store I am in and shoot me on their way out. There is no hope left in my life and I shall never know happiness. I was born to rot and die unhappy, unloved, and forgotten.

I will never ever lose my virginity

This webm triggered this
Holy shit she's hot.
Bet cucks will still tell you that She's only an innocent newborn baby girl, all cause she hasn't reached the "magic" age of 18
jfl at normies :soy: :soy: :soy:

I’m still getting a gf this year. I go to the gym 3 days a week and I will go to the dentist next weekend if I didn’t bitch out and I just got a good raise at work.

Things are looking good so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back