JFL Remember when an ITcel took ER style "loner pics" then claimed to be living proof against the blackpill

Ellviss

Ellviss

Legend
★★★★★
36d 5h 1m
I hate women no matter what. also jfl at this cuck wrote a wall of text just to worship muh kweens

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
95d 1h 6m
I hate women no matter what. also jfl at this cuck wrote a wall of text just to worship muh kweens
He is on r/BlatantMisogyny worshiping his kweens some more.

slavcel11

slavcel11

Legend
★★★
69d 19h 12m
Him trying to clownmax and get attention from IT is one of the saddest and most pathetic things I've seen on there. I feel bad for this guy for real. The power of coping mechanisms he was able to muster is really commendable. His whole mind is bent on shileding himself from the harsh reality of his existence.

H

Harambecel

King of the greycels
2d 4h 15m
I guarantee he's fucked 1-2 disgusting landwhales max and feels the need to brag about on plebbit

S

SryMyEnglish

Banned
-
66d 15h 32m
Literally IncelCuck

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Gymaxing kikecel training 2 fight incel oppression
★★★★★
41d 14h 2m
That dude is coping hard. I feel bad for him tbh. It's hard to accept the truth.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
86d 8h 28m
He looks exactly like how i assumed IT looks

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
153d 10h 40m
I Wonder why he wouldn't post a pic with a girl

We all know why. But you'd think the brainlets on it would think to adk

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Enjoying a cold éco+ one right now.
★★★★★
13d 11h 41m
:lul::lul:

What's hilarious is IT decided to pin the post for the longest of time, before someone went through his post history to discover he was an incel in denial. LMFAO you can't make this shit up.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hx41rq/the_blackpill_is_complete_and_total_bullshit_and/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
Rading this shit is funny, infuriating and sad at the same time. He seems like a good guy but his retardation won't help him in this cruel world for sure.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Recruit
★★
1d 10h 49m
He copes by fucking balloons (no joke):

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★
43d 23h 49m
Typical of IT.

shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
175d 16h 16m
I Wonder why he wouldn't post a pic with a girl

We all know why. But you'd think the brainlets on it would think to adk
he literally made a post a couple weeks before that on some subreddit begging foids to meet up with him irl for a hug because he hasn’t had any physical contact with a woman in years JFL

IT probably has a higher ratio of truecels than this forum
there it is

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
153d 10h 40m
he literally made a post a couple weeks before that on some subreddit begging foids to meet up with him irl for a hug because he hasn’t had any physical contact with a woman in years JFL

IT probably has a higher ratio of truecels than this forum

there it is
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH holy fucking shit it's like the memes write themselves.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
★★★★★
53d 5h 46m
This dude is a fucking joke. I looked through his post history long ago, and he types several college essays worth of posts on local M4F subreddits and claims he's "desperate" and "lonely" and "attention starved." Not to mention he has some sort of balloon fetish? Don't know what the fuck that's about.

I'm not doubting that this dude probably had consensual sex at some point. People get lucky sometimes. But the whole bullshit about how supposedly several of his female friends let him do sexual stuff to them sounds like it's ripped straight out of some stereotypical hentai scene, and makes it hard for me to believe.

This faggot reminds me of a irl normie friend I had, who literally got sex once, and unironically considers himself a "Chad" and a "living contradiction to incels" and is basically an IT-lite and thinks he can slay every girl he gets. When the subject of incels is brought up, he speaks out an entire Master's thesis, spewing regurgitated run of the mill IT bullshit about incels and claiming that he's better than me and I'm some sort of loser, just because I haven't stuck my dick in an orifice. He calls black people niggers and shoots out every racial slur in the book whenever he can, but gets offended when someone talks shit about literal sex workers and whores.

Last edited: