Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Remember when an ITcel took ER style "loner pics" then claimed to be living proof against the blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
I hate women no matter what. also jfl at this cuck wrote a wall of text just to worship muh kweens

I hate women no matter what. also jfl at this cuck wrote a wall of text just to worship muh kweens
He is on r/BlatantMisogyny worshiping his kweens some more.

Him trying to clownmax and get attention from IT is one of the saddest and most pathetic things I've seen on there. I feel bad for this guy for real. The power of coping mechanisms he was able to muster is really commendable. His whole mind is bent on shileding himself from the harsh reality of his existence.

I guarantee he's fucked 1-2 disgusting landwhales max and feels the need to brag about on plebbit

Literally IncelCuck

That dude is coping hard. I feel bad for him tbh. It's hard to accept the truth.

He looks exactly like how i assumed IT looks

I Wonder why he wouldn't post a pic with a girl

We all know why. But you'd think the brainlets on it would think to adk

:lul::lul:

What's hilarious is IT decided to pin the post for the longest of time, before someone went through his post history to discover he was an incel in denial. LMFAO you can't make this shit up.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hx41rq/the_blackpill_is_complete_and_total_bullshit_and/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Rading this shit is funny, infuriating and sad at the same time. He seems like a good guy but his retardation won't help him in this cruel world for sure.

He copes by fucking balloons (no joke):

322959 3cfc179e5fb3b243c2d5f6f507bae508

Typical of IT.

I Wonder why he wouldn't post a pic with a girl

We all know why. But you'd think the brainlets on it would think to adk
he literally made a post a couple weeks before that on some subreddit begging foids to meet up with him irl for a hug because he hasn’t had any physical contact with a woman in years JFL

IT probably has a higher ratio of truecels than this forum

there it is

he literally made a post a couple weeks before that on some subreddit begging foids to meet up with him irl for a hug because he hasn’t had any physical contact with a woman in years JFL

IT probably has a higher ratio of truecels than this forum

there it is
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH holy fucking shit it's like the memes write themselves.

This dude is a fucking joke. I looked through his post history long ago, and he types several college essays worth of posts on local M4F subreddits and claims he's "desperate" and "lonely" and "attention starved." Not to mention he has some sort of balloon fetish? Don't know what the fuck that's about.

I'm not doubting that this dude probably had consensual sex at some point. People get lucky sometimes. But the whole bullshit about how supposedly several of his female friends let him do sexual stuff to them sounds like it's ripped straight out of some stereotypical hentai scene, and makes it hard for me to believe.

This faggot reminds me of a irl normie friend I had, who literally got sex once, and unironically considers himself a "Chad" and a "living contradiction to incels" and is basically an IT-lite and thinks he can slay every girl he gets. When the subject of incels is brought up, he speaks out an entire Master's thesis, spewing regurgitated run of the mill IT bullshit about incels and claiming that he's better than me and I'm some sort of loser, just because I haven't stuck my dick in an orifice. He calls black people niggers and shoots out every racial slur in the book whenever he can, but gets offended when someone talks shit about literal sex workers and whores.

Last edited: